Xtratime Community banner
261 - 280 of 357 Posts

·
Registered
17,601 Posts
On top of everything Radoi mentions many players aren't on a good physical shape, many don't have international experience and don't know their teammates...

On the other hand, it may be too hard for him at the moment with all that surrounds the NT, but Radoi still strikes me as a man that has some remarcable mentality and will be a great coach

·
Registered
25,721 Posts
He has a winning mentality. But he's not a great coach, yet.

·
Registered
70,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #264 ·
Schedule:

Thursday, 22 July, 14:00

Honduras - Romania (Kashima)

Sunday, 25 July, 14:00
Romania - S.Korea (Kashima)

Wednesday, 28 July, 11:30
Romania - N.Zealand (Sapporo)

·
Registered
17,601 Posts
The players can't get out of their rooms even when they are tested every day. This is inhumane and of course will affect their performances aswell

·
Registered
70,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #268 ·
GSP speaks of 3 CBs and Marius Marin being one of them.

S.Korea and N.Zealand 0-0 at HT.

·
Registered
70,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #269 ·
Honduras: Guity - Casildo, Maldonado, Garcia, Decas - Pineda, Alvarez, Rivas, Rodriguez - Martinez, Benguche

ROMÂNIA: Aioani - Ghiță, Marin, Pașcanu - Rațiu, Ciobanu, Dulca, Fl. Ștefan - Dobre, Ganea, V. Gheorghe
Rezerve: Popa, Boboc, Băluță, Florescu, R. Grigore, Sîntean, Sefer

A bit strange that thing of Marin.

Surprise, surprise, New Zealand beat S.Korea by 1-0.

·
Registered
17,601 Posts
That goal came as a gift.

All the players were extremely nervous and out of their game. A lot of technical mistakes. It seemed to improve a bit towards the end

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,834 Posts
We start to create better I think, but this attack with V. Gheorghe Ganea Dobre man...

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,834 Posts
Dobre and Ganea killing us man.... we needed a better attacking group and it shows..

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,834 Posts
This group is so poor it’s embarrassing. Radoi deciding to defend for 30 mins against Honduras..

I hope Radoi will realize Sefer has to start next game. And bring Deaconu at least on the bench...

261 - 280 of 357 Posts