Xtratime Community banner

161 - 170 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
17,485 Posts
Missed a lot of chances. We don't learn, but at least it was better offensively and mostly quiet on defence. Pascanu being there helps a lot

·
Registered
70,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
I'd try Budescu in this team. He can make a difference, and this team needs quality in attack. Puscas too, of course.

An attack Man, Puscas, Budescu isn't that bad. With Andrei Ivan as alternative.

·
Registered
17,485 Posts
Yeah. Puscas and Budescu as reinforcements look good. Then I'd think of either Nedelcearu or Razvan Marin

Everything depends on what players can be called

·
Registered
17,485 Posts
We'll see what players Craiova allows. Of course Cicaldau and Ivan would be great.

One of Vlad and Radu. Then Man and Ianis are the ones we'd hope for

·
Registered
70,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
Man shouldn't have problems. Parma is not going to play European football at the end of July, they will be in pre-season...why would they deny his call?

·
Registered
17,485 Posts
They shouldn't, but Radoi mentioned 4 foreign clubs already refused and I don't see who those could be. Maybe Rangers or Slavia Praga who may have european games, but the rest?

·
Registered
70,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
A couple of things...

-We never thought about him for the Olympic team, but Sorescu would be incredibly useful and he's in the age limits.

-Nedelcu would be a good central defender if he was more agressive at defending and maybe a bit faster. His long passes from the back are excellent.

·
Registered
17,485 Posts
I was surprised he wasn't on Radoi's 60 man pre list. Deaconu, another guy who deserves a try, was. Some '97 guys (like Valentin Gheorghe) who didn't make it on 2019 and couldn't play for the last U21 can be surprises

Sorescu shouldn't have problems being called. Dinamo doesn't have european games and can only benefit from him being noticed abroad

I liked Nedelcu in these games. If fit he can help, as DM too

161 - 170 of 170 Posts