Xtratime Community banner

141 - 160 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
70,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
I don't know how useful will be these matches with so many absences. Anyway, we'll see. Today the first match, against Mexico at 21:00.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
Any link??

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
I'm dying here guys... no links are working..

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
Guess I'm not watching this match today....

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
I can never get acestream to work. I have to download something I guess. Ok, will try that, thanks

·
Registered
70,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 ·
As expected, few conclusions from this. We'll have problems to score if we don't somehow upgrade the quality of the attack.

Puscas was essential to 'pivotate' in the position of striker in the qualifying for Olympic Games. That let the offensive midfielders time and space to create danger. We lacked that today.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
Munteanu, Petre, Sintean would have been improvements imo.. Coman and Petrila could technically play there too

But for the actual tournament, we should try to call an overage like Puscas or Alibec, maybe even F. Tanase

·
Registered
17,485 Posts
Munteanu, Petre, Sintean would have been improvements imo.. Coman and Petrila could technically play there too

But for the actual tournament, we should try to call an overage like Puscas or Alibec, maybe even F. Tanase
Yeah as it looks reinforcements should be on attack. Not Tanase or Coman because of Gigi

Altough one CD defender might help too

141 - 160 of 170 Posts