Xtratime Community banner

121 - 140 of 170 Posts

·
General Iordanescu
30,051 Posts
"M-am operat miercuri din nou, mă simt bine, vedem cum voi fi peste 3 luni, când a spus doctorul că voi reveni. Trei săptămâni de pauză, fără să fac nimic, apoi să încep recuperarea. Mi-a spus că după trei luni voi putea juca. "

Mihăilă is out for 3 months, so probably will not make the Olympics

·
Registered
17,485 Posts
"M-am operat miercuri din nou, mă simt bine, vedem cum voi fi peste 3 luni, când a spus doctorul că voi reveni. Trei săptămâni de pauză, fără să fac nimic, apoi să încep recuperarea. Mi-a spus că după trei luni voi putea juca. "

Mihăilă is out for 3 months, so probably will not make the Olympics

That's terrible. Almost 4 months out, again...

BTW Becali said he'll only allow Nedelcu and Perianu

IDK what Craiova will do, but they will have european games too. Radoi said some foreign teams already refused aswell. Rangers is one of them

It's looking increasingly hard to form a competitive team

·
Registered
70,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
I think the teams still can be convinced. It really sucks this situation.

·
Registered
17,485 Posts
I think the teams still can be convinced. It really sucks this situation.

Yeah. We have a historical chance, almost impossible to get, and with a generation that could produce something. To go there with a second team, when we are having such a hard time to get to a WC and to an Euro, is devastating

Last thing I read is that Burleanu had a meeting with Rotaru and they are in talks, and that one with Becali will happen. The rest of the Liga I teams involved are gonna help, apparently

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
Yeah but we are guaranteed to miss Mihaila now... and Man I don’t know for sure

What about Razvan Marin, Hagi if he stays at Rangers, and even Radu at Inter or wherever he’ll go? can their clubs still be convinced?? It would be devastating to lose Razvan Marin, Dennis Man, Cicaldau, Pascanu, both Radu AND Vlad, Hagi, etc.. especially already having lost Mihaila

Reactions: The Rumaniac

·
Registered
17,485 Posts
From those we can only know Pascanu will be present. I read CFR agreed to leave their players and he'll return to them.

Radu shouldn't have problems, as he isn't key to Inter. But the player's will to fight is important here. Which ones will do it?

·
Registered
17,485 Posts
Dobre, Chindris and Dragusin miss the games. The first 2 injured, Dragusin for personal reasons...

Horrible news. I wanted Dobre to have his chance...while Dragusin and Chindris needed the games to play more after the U21

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
Our shit fucking luck as usual

We can never get a full team for any damn game, ever... so tired of this shit man. They better be there for the Olympics, at least those two defenders

No Andone, Mihaila, Man, Mitrita, Radu, Chindris, Dragusin, Ghita, Coman, T. Baluta, Sut, Stefan/Tosca, Vladoiu, Harut, Munteanu, Deaconu, Dumitru, Cirjan, etc for either squad... (due to injuries/fitness or otherwise)

·
Registered
70,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
Every day there are new players out. Tomorrow there will be more.

Avem numerele jucătorilor pentru cele două partide din cantonamentul din Spania, cu Mexic și cu Australia: 1. M. Popa, 2. R. Boboc, 3. Buta, 4. Pașcanu, 5. Miculescu, 6. Manea, 7. Oct. Popescu, 8. M. Marin, 9. Ganea, 10. Cîmpanu, 11. Ciobanu, 12. Aioani, 14. Baiaram, 15. Rațiu, 16. Nedelcu, 17. R. Grigore, 18. M. Dulca, 19. Velisar, 20. Mățan, 21. Costache, 22. Perianu, 23. R. Sava.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
Why do we always have the worst luck in Europe.. is the medical staff poor too? Or something in physical preparation from youth?

·
Registered
17,485 Posts
I can't compare with other NT's, but it definately seems like we have terrible stats in that area. It's obvious the deficienties in training and stuff show when it comes to fitness

·
Registered
17,485 Posts
Pascanu and Baiaram miss the Mexico game

IDK who will play in defence...Along Grigore, I can Imagine either Manea or Nedelcu. Improvisations in any case

Probably:

Aioani

Manea-Nedelcu-Grigore-Boboc

Miculescu-Marin-Ciobanu

Popescu-Costache-Matan

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
Where is Ghita???

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
How the hell did we end up with no natural CBs in this squad except for crappy Grigore? Such a waste ....

No Pascanu Ghita Chindris Dragusin. Not to mention the absences in other positions.. Only us

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
11,783 Posts
121 - 140 of 170 Posts