Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did we forget? :nono:

This Sunday, we welcome the disgusting Basques of Osasuna to the Bernabeu. Thankfully we get to play them without the animals at their stadium showering us with bottles and lighters.

Juande's side crushed Mallorca last weekend in a tricky situation on the Island. Momentum is high, but it remains to be seen what impact this whole Clownderon mess has on the team.

Guti and Parejo are hurt. DLR, RVN, and Mahamadou out for the season.

Team picks itself.

Casillas
Ramos - Pepe - Cannavaro - Heinze
Robben - Lass - Gago - Sneijder
Higuain - Raul​

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
@kopriva:Theres your proof. You are trully an idiot. Shamefull.

First eleven are known, thats a good thing. Let them get to know each other well and get used to each other. Win. Anything else would be a surprise we don't need.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
If there's something wrong , its the resignation and the presidency mattar

rather than that , osa played well last 3 matches they are fighting hard with Camacho to avoid relegation .. but can't expect anything than a win for the next 3 to 4 matches

and hopefully the clean sheet's goes on ..

·
Go for 400, Raúl!
2,008 Posts

This Sunday, we welcome the disgusting Basques of Osasuna to the Bernabeu. Thankfully we get to play them without the animals at their stadium showering us with bottles and lighters.

Just one point: Osasuna are NOT basques, but from Navarre
You can just take a llok on this map (north of Spain, in blue and green, respectively)

I don't want to start a political discussion, but you could have been utterly offensive for many Navarrans -including some of my own acestors- without having intention

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh no!

·
In Exile
5,398 Posts
Just one point: Osasuna are NOT basques, but from Navarre

I don't want to start a political discussion, but you could have been utterly offensive for many Navarrans -including some of my own acestors- without having intention
Your post is even more offensive for many Navarrans and for people able to use elementary logic. The name of the club is in Basque language, the name of their ultras is in Basque language, and the ultras are mostly Basque patriots.
Personally, I met many Basques in Pamplona, I'm sorry I haven't got their e-mails, so you could inform those ignorants about their ethnicity via mail.

What is undisputed though:
Navarra is "binational", traditional linguistic and ethnical (north-south) divide going approx. through Pamplona.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
wtf? :wth:

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
i hope marcelo comes back into the starting 11. though he will be up against the best right winger in la liga or the world even, Juanfran.

Higuain hat trick, 3-0.

·
Premium Member
12,134 Posts
i hope marcelo comes back into the starting 11. though he will be up against the best right winger in la liga or the world even, Juanfran.

Higuain hat trick, 3-0.
El Rifle may score a hattrick again. :D 4 goals should do it. Higuain 2x, Raul, Robben

Not against Lass and Gago, though. :lick:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Casillas
Ramos - Pepe - Cannavaro - Heinze
Robben - Lass - Gago - Sneijder
Higuain - Raul​

Sneijder is like a frikkin void, can't Juande get experimental with Palanca or so? :lick: It's just that Sneijder hasn't found form yet, besides that he can't play on that position.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Let's give Sneijder a break, he is a very very good player.

But please, why the **** is there still Cules in here!!!!!!!!!!!
Go away!

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Let's give Sneijder a break, he is a very very good player.

But please, why the **** is there still Cules in here!!!!!!!!!!!
Go away!
the Cules are being very nice, theres no reason to ask them to leave. please lets be hospitable towards our guests :)

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Okayy.... :( :D

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
i think Raul will try for 2 goals to catch Di Stefano in the Bernabeu.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Were it so easy.. :D

·
Registered
28,216 Posts

:rollani:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Be serious, Osasuna's fans at their stadium are scum. There's no two ways about it.

·
Registered
28,216 Posts
Well name me some teams who's fans aren't scum at their own ground? I mean what do you guys expect, a warm welcome there?

They seem to like us though :D

BTW probably a simple home win

1 - 20 of 196 Posts