·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ralph Milne for me.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
With the money from Ronaldo, you can buy... Karim Benzema and Micah Richards. You'd be unstoppable then. :eekani:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Neither wants to leave, is not heeding the emotions and requests of club and player part of the Real Madrid fan description?

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Robinho, Madrid has abused him for the last 3 years. He needs us.

·
Major
1,342 Posts
**** robinho.. if ronaldo goes. i want some new player . we dont want exact replacements or semi effective replacement with same style of play. the effectiveness should be same...style may not be.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
**** robinho.. if ronaldo goes. i want some new player . we dont want exact replacements or semi effective replacement with same style of play. the effectiveness should be same...style may not be.
Very hard to replace the best player in the world (on form) mate. I doubt anyone could 'effectively' replace 40 odd goals as well as command two defenders each week.

Robinho can play; let's not be spoilt about this. 3 years ago a player like Robinho would of laughed at joining us; look at how many other players chose other clubs ahead of united. We should be thankful and gracious to Sir Alex that he has once again put the club on the pedastal where we can enjoy good players playing in the red shirt.

let's not act as though we have the choice of every player in the world
either. Starting to sound like Liverpool supporters.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
whoever that will be.....I don´t want him to become a star and then we lose him to Real Madrid

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
I don't think you need to buy anyone, Ramsey would fit in nicely ...oh wait... :pp

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
So was Ronaldo's since this year.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
I don´t think Poldi would be happy abroad. He needs his best mate Schweini around him, we had to buy both of them then.
And not to forget: he´s not first choice at Bayern.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Podolski is not good enough, good Euro 2008 but has sucked for Bayern and I still remember Poborsky.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I reckon we're entitled to say we can buy anyone.

Euoropean Champions, going to receive a shit load of cash, still a winning team remaining...

Who wouldn't want to join us, who wouldn't want the opportunity?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts