Xtratime Community banner
18741 - 18760 of 18797 Posts

·
Registered
66,328 Posts

As a free agent on low wages I say why not...

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
18,952 Posts
Agreed

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
18,952 Posts
Satriano wouldn't have started at Cagliari either so no it wouldn't have been a perfect move for him at all. Pavoletti and Joao Pedro wouldn't be benched by a youngster. May be Crotone, along with Mulattieri, would have been much better especially as Crotone no longer have Simy or Messias.
Pavoletti is old and sh*te though. He scored 4 goals in 31 games last season. He has only had 2/3 good Serie A seasons in his entire career.

I agree that Satriano would have had to displace him first, but a couple of goals would probably have been enough to do that.

Anyway, water under the bridge now. They have Keita Balde, who I think is a great signing for them.

·
Registered
18,952 Posts
What a signing this would be:

Though I fear he'll go to the EPL for the cash.

He'd be great for United / Liverpool / Chelsea.

Good Brozo replacement for us in a

----- Kessie - Sensi - Barella -----

midfield.

Reactions: stefan9

·
Registered
66,328 Posts
Milan will certainly sell Kessie in Jan if they don't renew his contract, they won't repeat the Donnarumma and Hakan mistakes. And naturally they would rather sell him to a foreign club, so we aren't getting Kessie imo.

·
Registered
66,328 Posts
This is hilarious @red

LAZIO TYPO RUINED KOSTIC DEAL WITH EINTRACHT FRANKFURT
Filip Kostic Eintracht Frankfurt

There are reports that Lazio could’ve signed Filip Kostic from Eintracht Frankfurt, if not for a typo in the email when sending their offer.

The Serbia international had long been on their radar and seemingly agreed personal terms months ago, but the Biancocelesti were unable to work out a transfer fee with his club.

According to these numerous reports, the move collapsed because Lazio sent an email to the wrong address.

Some had suggested the Bundesliga outfit intentionally gave an incorrect email to scupper the deal, but Eintracht Frankfurt assured Goal.com and others that it was Lazio who made a typo in the address.

It seems that the Aquile wrote ‘Franfurt’ rather than ‘Frankfurt’ in the email address.

“I don’t want to talk about it, there’s no point now,” Lazio director of sport Igli Tare told Goal.com.

“We wanted to sign Kostic, but that’s in the past now. We wish the best to the player and Eintracht Frankfurt.”

Meanwhile, angry Lazio fans furious over the relative lack of transfer activity this summer sent threatening and insulting messages to Tare’s son, Etienne, who plays for the club’s Primavera youth team.

He complained via Instagram that he had received anything from insults to death threats.

---

Kinda reminds me with Lazio getting scammed when they sent money to fraudsters instead of Feyenoord for De Vrij.

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
25,087 Posts
This is hilarious @red

LAZIO TYPO RUINED KOSTIC DEAL WITH EINTRACHT FRANKFURT
Filip Kostic Eintracht Frankfurt

There are reports that Lazio could’ve signed Filip Kostic from Eintracht Frankfurt, if not for a typo in the email when sending their offer.

The Serbia international had long been on their radar and seemingly agreed personal terms months ago, but the Biancocelesti were unable to work out a transfer fee with his club.

According to these numerous reports, the move collapsed because Lazio sent an email to the wrong address.

Some had suggested the Bundesliga outfit intentionally gave an incorrect email to scupper the deal, but Eintracht Frankfurt assured Goal.com and others that it was Lazio who made a typo in the address.

It seems that the Aquile wrote ‘Franfurt’ rather than ‘Frankfurt’ in the email address.

“I don’t want to talk about it, there’s no point now,” Lazio director of sport Igli Tare told Goal.com.

“We wanted to sign Kostic, but that’s in the past now. We wish the best to the player and Eintracht Frankfurt.”

Meanwhile, angry Lazio fans furious over the relative lack of transfer activity this summer sent threatening and insulting messages to Tare’s son, Etienne, who plays for the club’s Primavera youth team.

He complained via Instagram that he had received anything from insults to death threats.

---

Kinda reminds me with Lazio getting scammed when they sent money to fraudsters instead of Feyenoord for De Vrij.
LOL, I don't think I've heard of that. How on Earth did they manage to do that?

"Hi, thanks for buying De Vruij from us. Please send the payment to our paypal ([email protected]). A pleasure doing business with you.

Best regards,
Grand Director of Feyeenort
Jupp van Dinkelhofen"

• Haha
Reactions: Nerazzurri4life

·
Registered
18,952 Posts
LOL, I don't think I've heard of that. How on Earth did they manage to do that?

"Hi, thanks for buying De Vruij from us. Please send the payment to our paypal ([email protected]). A pleasure doing business with you.

Best regards,
Grand Director of Feyeenort
Jupp van Dinkelhofen"
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
18,952 Posts
Milan will certainly sell Kessie in Jan if they don't renew his contract, they won't repeat the Donnarumma and Hakan mistakes. And naturally they would rather sell him to a foreign club, so we aren't getting Kessie imo.
Did people not say the same about Hakan and Don though?

Milan are not in control of that situation (at all).

Remember: Kessie can make a choice like Hakan and Donnarumma did. I honestly doubt he chooses Inter (due to PSG/EPL cash) but if he wants to he can simply sign a pre-contract in Jan (with PSG/Liverpool/whoever) and then the ball is in Milan's court. They either freeze him out of the squad or select him and benefit from his talent.

I'll be surprised if they get a fee for him. Same applies to Mbappe, Pogba, Insigne, etc.

·
Registered
66,328 Posts
LUKAKU ADMITS HE PUSHED TO JOIN CHELSEA FROM INTER

Romelu Lukaku admits he personally talked to Simone Inzaghi, pushing to join Chelsea from Inter as the Nerazzurri had rejected three offers.

Lukaku completed a €115m move to Stamford Bridge this summer, returning to West London after eight years.

The Premier League giants had been in talks with the Serie A champions for a long time, but Inter rejected as many as three offers, forcing the Belgian star to step in and ask his club to let him return to London.

“With Chelsea’s third offer, I knew it was serious and I wasn’t there anymore,” Lukaku told Hln.be.

“Chelsea offered €110m plus Zappacosta, but Inter said no, so I went to [Simone] Inzaghi’s office asking to find an agreement.”

Lukaku scored 64 goals in 95 games during his two-year spell at Inter. He had joined the Nerazzurri in a €75m deal from Manchester United. He won one Serie A title during his time in Milan.

He scored his first goal with Chelsea in their 2-0 win against Arsenal on August 22. The 28-year-old has signed a contract until June 2026 with the Blues.

---

Hopefully this puts the Suning sold Lukaku by force/against his wish theory to rest. They rejected three 100million plus offers, clearly they were only going to sell Hakimi but Lukaku pressured them to go. If they only cared about cash they wouldn't have rejected 3 huge offers.

·
Registered
66,328 Posts
Did people not say the same about Hakan and Don though?

Milan are not in control of that situation (at all).

Remember: Kessie can make a choice like Hakan and Donnarumma did. I honestly doubt he chooses Inter (due to PSG/EPL cash) but if he wants to he can simply sign a pre-contract in Jan (with PSG/Liverpool/whoever) and then the ball is in Milan's court. They either freeze him out of the squad or select him and benefit from his talent.

I'll be surprised if they get a fee for him. Same applies to Mbappe, Pogba, Insigne, etc.
Losing 3 starters without getting a single euro would be utterly foolish/amateur, but if indeed Kessie is wanted by 3-4 clubs then Milan can indeed sell him in January even for something minimal like 10mill as one of the interested clubs would 1. Want to beat the competition and 2. Get him 6 months before his contract expiry. Like the cliché goes though, time will tell.

·
Registered
66,328 Posts
As far as Mbappe is concerned, PSG could have sold him this summer for 180-200million (madness that Real offered that much considering his contractual situation) but obviously they want Mbappe, Messi and Neymar together for an assault on the CL, even if it means Mbappe walking for free afterwards which is certain to happen for sure in the summer.

·
Registered
9,021 Posts
LUKAKU ADMITS HE PUSHED TO

Hopefully this puts the Suning sold Lukaku by force/against his wish theory to rest. They rejected three 100million plus offers, clearly they were only going to sell Hakimi but Lukaku pressured them to go. If they only cared about cash they wouldn't have rejected 3 huge offers.

I think the bigger issue is that Suning only really invested €17.5m of the €115m during this transfer window, €12.5m on Dumfries and a €5m loan for Correa. Fans have every reason to be dissatisfied with this type of investment after such a major sale.

·
Registered
66,328 Posts
The general consensus now even in Italian media is that Inter had a good mercato. I don't see any protests from Ultras or on social media currently, really. You don't have to buy 1 player for 100million to satisfy people. juve built a team on 2 freebies, Pirlo and Pogba. Cambiasso was a free transfer, Maicon cost 6mill only, Lucio cost 8mill only etc..

Which better players were available for us to sign? Atalanta wanted to keep hold of Zapata.

Which areas are lacking in the team? We sold a couple of players, obviously still early to judge but the Dutch NT rb, an experienced Dzeko for free and Correa (who Inzaghi requested by name, like Dzeko btw), all seem like good deals.

Reactions: humanTORCH

·
Registered
66,328 Posts
AJAX GOALKEEPER ONANA CLOSE TO INTER
Ajax

Ajax director Marc Overmars confirms goalkeeper Andre Onana has refused to sign a new contract, as it has been said for months he’ll join Inter as a free agent.

The 25-year-old shot-stopper is suspended until November after failing a doping test and his contract with Ajax is due to expire in June 2022.

“You can never say never in football, but at the moment, I don’t see him renewing his contract with us,” Overmars told Ajax TV.

“We have been very clear. We spent a great deal of time negotiating to extend his contract, but it didn’t work. We then gave him the space to make a move in the summer and that didn’t happen either.

“He could leave in January, otherwise he will go next June as a free agent.”

Transfer pundit Nicolò Schira is one of many in Italy who have reported for months now that Onana pledged his future to Inter.

The Cameroon international goalkeeper has 18 senior caps for his country and will with all likelihood be the heir to Samir Handanovic at San Siro.

---

This club is pretty good at choosing goalkeepers, really. Can't wait to write Onanaaaaaaaa as he makes saves hehe :)

·
Registered
66,328 Posts
Cameroon have a solid tradition in terms of keepers btw. Antoine Bell, Nkono, Songo'o, Kamini, Onana, Ondoa...

·
Registered
18,952 Posts
As far as Mbappe is concerned, PSG could have sold him this summer for 180-200million (madness that Real offered that much considering his contractual situation) but obviously they want Mbappe, Messi and Neymar together for an assault on the CL, even if it means Mbappe walking for free afterwards which is certain to happen for sure in the summer.
One theory is that Real did this as a PR stunt to appease fan, i.e. to make it look like they were prepared to invest in the market this summer when in fact they had no intention of it.

18741 - 18760 of 18797 Posts