Xtratime Community banner
18521 - 18540 of 18545 Posts

·
Registered
65,027 Posts
ANDREW GRAVILLON COMPLETES REIMS SWITCH

The French defender moves on loan with an option to buy
14/07/2021

MILAN - FC Internazionale Milano can confirm that Andrew Gravillon, 23, has joined Ligue 1 side Reims on an initial loan arrangement.
The transfer for the Guadeloupe-born defender includes an option for the French club to make the move permanent.

---

So no counter option. That Gravillon dude was highly rated in Primavera and is well built.

·
Registered
65,027 Posts

Nandez to Inter with Nainggolan and Agoume going to Cagliari in a swap.

I hope Agoume only goes out on loan

Photoshop job is good but with last season shirt...

Nandez can play rwb or in midfield so a versatile player.

·
Registered
65,027 Posts
CAGLIARI CLINCH DEAL WITH INTER FOR DALBERT
Dalbert Rennes

Cagliari have struck a deal with Inter to sign Dalbert on loan with option to buy for €7m from Inter.

According to Sportitalia, Sky Sport Italia and more, the two clubs reached an agreement this evening.

The left-back turns 28 in September and had just returned to Inter after his loan spell in France with Stade Rennais.
Although Rennes had an option to buy for €12.5m, they decided not to activate it.

Dalbert is expected in Sardinia tomorrow to put pen to paper on the contract following a medical with Cagliari.

The Brazilian had also been linked with Benfica, Trabzonspor and CSKA Moscow.

Not all the money will go to Inter if Cagliari do purchase him outright, because as part of the original €21m transfer from OGC Nice in 2017, the French side are owed a cut of his future fee.

Dalbert had also gone on loan to Serie A team Fiorentina in the 2019-20 season.

---

Cagliari won't pay 7mill, so it will be a loan only basically.

·
Registered
18,291 Posts
Cagliari defo won't buy but hopefully this facilitates the Nandez deal. I think it will. Cagliari get 3 players (Nainggolan, Dalbert, Agoume) and Inter get 1. Obvs the Dalbert deal is a loan and the Agoume deal is likely also just a loan. But it fleshes out Cagliari squad a bit. Then just important that Nandez plays midfield and not RWB, which would be ridiculous. Very good player IMO. Two of Sensi, Gaglia and Vecink can be sold on then IMO.

In fact I would def sell Sensi and Vecino to cover the costs for Bellerin and Nandez.

·
Registered
18,291 Posts
Cagliari apparently want 36 million for Nandez.

LOL

De Paul went for less than that FFS

Farcical crap from the perennial stinge-merchants who couldn't even pay 6 million for Nainggolan. I guess Radja, Dalbert and Agoume could shave 20 to 25m off the price but it's still an awful for a player of Nandez' caliber (good but not great).

·
Administrator
25,539 Posts

well, i heard on a very reputed radio ( maybe the most reputed in the country)a lawyer specialized in sports law and he said everything is legal, because he was a free agent at the time he did the deal with benfica, and sporting was only putting itself to ridicule by attacking benfica and inter like that...so yeh,

tbh im not that excited about getting him...he is not my type of player, i find him skilled but so lazy, not my cup of tea but hey, we will see. Last year i was totally off from the team because i have issues with the president for a while, and sadly my feelings are being proven true, as he was forced to resign now and is going on trial for things that include stealing from the club so...yeah

·
Administrator
25,539 Posts
Rui Costa was quite the player on the pitch and seems he is a smart director too, btw. He really trolled Sporting.

i loved him as a player, one of my all time favourites, currently i'm very disappointed because he has been very close to the president for several years now and with all the corruption accusations that are taking place, it is hard to believe that the vice president for football didnt know what was going around...we will see...

about trolling sporting...that is sweet for sure lol when he left for fiorentina, sporting sort of launched a bomb on our recently champion team, by snatching paulo sousa and making an attempt on joão pinto....it was very hurtful for us benfica fans at the time, and rui was on his way out but as a fan himself, pretty sure he didnt like to see it happenning so...yeh:D

ps. i realise im in a oh yeh mood today, but i cant help it :D

·
Registered
16,309 Posts
Didn't want to start a new thread for this but....$INTER?!

The Nike/Pirelli combination has been a big part of the club's identity for so many years now. Handa's facial expression sums it up.

·
Registered
16,309 Posts
Fird you know what's up with investment. Is there any genuine potential in these "fan tokens" being lucrative for Inter? Or have you signed up for an ugly logo for no reason?

·
Registered
47,179 Posts
Tokens aren't in my sphere at all so I don't have the authority to make definitive statements. It sounds like crowdfunding with more bells and whistles, doesn't it? Instead of issuing actual shares and coming under long-standing regulators, you issue tokens and create a gamified economy for the gullible. Token holders are expected to hunt tokens together (smh) and participate in activities for perks...meaning that the club gets free PR and marketing (influencers working for free) and creates a pump and pump cycle through gamification. They could have gone with a 1-time or annual subscription model...but you can only milk people for so much that way.

I'll likely be buying a token or two though...not as an investment but out of obligation. 😞 Anyone miss the old days where you would support your club financially through buying merchandise and/or tickets?

Reactions: Rodriguez

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
24,784 Posts
I guess the days of the Inter shirt looking clean are over.

"Thanks to the new Global Main Jersey Partner Socios.com, and to Lenovo as back sponsor and Global Technology Partner, as well as to the possibility of a sleeve sponsor, we aim to raise around €30 million per year from the shirt, a significant increase compared to the past and an important outcome these days."

Hopefully the shirt won't end up looking like the cluttery mess of some Swedish teams.

·
Registered
65,027 Posts
Cagliari defo won't buy but hopefully this facilitates the Nandez deal. I think it will. Cagliari get 3 players (Nainggolan, Dalbert, Agoume) and Inter get 1. Obvs the Dalbert deal is a loan and the Agoume deal is likely also just a loan. But it fleshes out Cagliari squad a bit. Then just important that Nandez plays midfield and not RWB, which would be ridiculous. Very good player IMO. Two of Sensi, Gaglia and Vecink can be sold on then IMO.

In fact I would def sell Sensi and Vecino to cover the costs for Bellerin and Nandez.
Why ridiculous, it's where he has been playing with them. I remember the Benevento v Cagliari game which is basically the match that saved Cagliari and relegated Benevento he was playing rwb and was superb. It's good that he can cover more than one role in any case if he does come. I would have preferred swapping Nandez directly for full ownerships of Dalbert and Nainggolan which would have been a decent deal for both clubs, not sure why Dalbert and Radja are separate deals... we really shouldn't be paying a euro to Cagliari when they are getting players in return.

·
Registered
65,027 Posts
Speaking of Dalbert..

DALBERT SCORES ON CAGLIARI DEBUT

Dalbert scored on his Cagliari debut, as the Sardinians beat Serie B side Vicenza 3-0 in a pre-season friendly.

The Brazilian only completed his move on loan with option to buy from Inter earlier this week.

He came off the bench in the second half and immediately made his mark, finding the back of the net on a Razvan Marin assist.

Marin was impressive, as he had also opened the scoring when set up by Kevin Strootman.

Giovanni Simeone wasted a couple of good chances, while Leonardo Pavoletti scored with a trademark header on Gabriele Zappa’s cross.

Cagliari: Cragno (Radunovic 63), Walukiewicz (Obert 76), Altare (Dalbert 46), Carboni, Zappa (Caligara 63), Strootman (Oliva 63), Marin (Biancu 63), Lykogiannis (Cavuoti 86), Pereiro (Ceter 46), Joao Pedro (Deiola 56), Simeone (Pavoletti 46)

---

His 1 goal for us btw was against then Serie B team Benevento in Coppa Italia 18-19.

Oh and in the same season I recall he assisted Lautaro against Cagliari in the league.

Cagliari presented him in a cool way btw

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
65,027 Posts
Didn't want to start a new thread for this but....$INTER?!

The Nike/Pirelli combination has been a big part of the club's identity for so many years now. Handa's facial expression sums it up.
I don't like the $Inter thinggy either tbh.

But it seems those fan tokens are cool. Don't quite fully understand them as a concept but apparently from what I read it will allow fans opportunities to enter competitions and win rewards etc.. so if the deal is good for the club financially and beneficial for the fans too then it's ok.

·
Registered
65,027 Posts
i loved him as a player, one of my all time favourites, currently i'm very disappointed because he has been very close to the president for several years now and with all the corruption accusations that are taking place, it is hard to believe that the vice president for football didnt know what was going around...we will see...

about trolling sporting...that is sweet for sure lol when he left for fiorentina, sporting sort of launched a bomb on our recently champion team, by snatching paulo sousa and making an attempt on joão pinto....it was very hurtful for us benfica fans at the time, and rui was on his way out but as a fan himself, pretty sure he didnt like to see it happenning so...yeh:D

ps. i realise im in a oh yeh mood today, but i cant help it :D
Yeah him (and Nesta) are 2 of my favourite all time non-Inter players. Football rarely has skillful, elegant, old style playmaker types like Rui Costa any more unfortunately. As for Benfica President's corruption, is that more like embezzlement (like you said, stealing from the club) or Pinto Da Costa refs stuff?

·
Registered
65,027 Posts
Tokens aren't in my sphere at all so I don't have the authority to make definitive statements. It sounds like crowdfunding with more bells and whistles, doesn't it? Instead of issuing actual shares and coming under long-standing regulators, you issue tokens and create a gamified economy for the gullible. Token holders are expected to hunt tokens together (smh) and participate in activities for perks...meaning that the club gets free PR and marketing (influencers working for free) and creates a pump and pump cycle through gamification. They could have gone with a 1-time or annual subscription model...but you can only milk people for so much that way.

I'll likely be buying a token or two though...not as an investment but out of obligation. 😞 Anyone miss the old days where you would support your club financially through buying merchandise and/or tickets?
Plan on buying this Inter 'token' thing too when it's launched, seems like fun too.

·
Registered
18,291 Posts
Unfair as it is, I've almost completely written off Esposito. Hope he proves me wrong.

18521 - 18540 of 18545 Posts