·
Registered
64,797 Posts
Hakimi 70mill
Lazaro 9mill
Vecino 15mill
Joao Mario 8mill

Here you have 100mill plus in sales

Bring back Agoume for midfield spot instead of Vecino.

Cagliari will probably end up getting Nainggolan a la Godin without paying...

·
Registered
18,258 Posts
I would be happy with Florenzi, Dimarco, Caicedo and Mandi/Maksimovic for CB backup. An economical mercato where sales would outweigh buys.
Sales have to outweighs buys by 100 million, so 100m in transfer income is not enough.

And huge wage cuts need to happen.

Add Perisic, Eriksen/Sensi, Vidal and Sanchez to your list.

Maybe Dalbert could bring in 7/8 million.

Unless Sanchez, as rumoured, takes another pay-cut.

Add Dimarco, Saicedo, Agoume, one right-sided player and probably Emerson to the buys

·
Registered
18,258 Posts
Looks like Lazio are picking up Hsaj and Maksimovic along with Sarri.

Wouldn't have minded either of those 2 players at Inter.

·
Registered
18,258 Posts
Pretty amazing article.

Hopefully the sale happens sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
18,258 Posts
Still flabbergasted that we have an owner that is not allowed to spend money on Inter 🤪

Absolutely retarded.

·
Registered
18,258 Posts
Talk (GDS) of Chelsea paying 60m + Palmieri or Christensen to meet Inter's 80m euro valuation of Hakimi.

Christensen is out of contract next year so could theoretically be valued at 20 to 30 million but I still think it's total BS - he is a 25-year-old starter in a CL winning team. I'm sure he'll renew like Giroud did.

Palmieri is realistic. Solves the left-back depth problem and gives us 60 million. Win-Win.

·
Registered
18,258 Posts
Could be BS but CDS says we are close to signing Nandez with both Nainggolan and Vecino going the other way. Also some sort of fee involved.

Great idea IMO. Excellent when playing defensive or 2-way mid and can fill in at RWB.

Hopefully true but it's CDS so don't hold your breath

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
24,669 Posts
Pretty amazing article.

Hopefully the sale happens sooner rather than later.

The speculation about supporter ownership is an interesting one. But I think that it would probably make more sense for a majority shareholder to issue new shares and sell those to fans, rather than some supporter initiative buying existing shares and then also gathering additional funds in addition to that in order to solve the insolvency.

Supporters are probably the only ones prepared to pump in cash without expecting a return on the investment.

·
Registered
17,983 Posts
The speculation about supporter ownership is an interesting one. But I think that it would probably make more sense for a majority shareholder to issue new shares and sell those to fans, rather than some supporter initiative buying existing shares and then also gathering additional funds in addition to that in order to solve the insolvency.

Supporters are probably the only ones prepared to pump in cash without expecting a return on the investment.
Doesn't @Firdaus have the funds to buy the club? Would solve the problem of having a majority shareholder AND be owned by supporters in the full.

·
Registered
64,797 Posts
Sales have to outweighs buys by 100 million, so 100m in transfer income is not enough.

And huge wage cuts need to happen.

Add Perisic, Eriksen/Sensi, Vidal and Sanchez to your list.

Maybe Dalbert could bring in 7/8 million.

Unless Sanchez, as rumoured, takes another pay-cut.

Add Dimarco, Saicedo, Agoume, one right-sided player and probably Emerson to the buys
I heard about Sanchez taking a paycut indeed, hopefully true. He must stay, otherwise we need 2 forwards instead of 1.

Dimarco and Agoume should be brought back but I am not sure Salcedo is much of an upgrade if any on Pinamonti

Ideally Sanchez stays and we get Caicedo.

Salcedo, Esposito and Pinamonti can play at Lower level clubs for now til they prove themselves

·
Registered
64,797 Posts
I am OK with renewing for DD, the Frog and Young for another season. Experienced players who wouldn't mind the bench. Especially if they take paycuts. Anyhow 30-6 and July 1st are approaching so we will know soon.

·
Registered
18,258 Posts
N4L will be happy to see this news. German sources are usually actually very reliable when it comes to transfer news

There are mixed reports on the state of Inter negotiations with Eintracht Frankfurt winger Filip Kostic.

According to Sky Germany, they have already agreed personal terms with the 28-year-old Serbia international, who they see as a replacement for Achraf Hakimi.

There is currently a bidding war between Chelsea and PSG for Hakimi, with €60m rejected as not being close enough to the €80m asking price.

The German reports insist Eintracht Frankfurt have set a price-tag of €20-25m for Kostic.

However, Sportitalia assure there is only interest in the player and he is by no means a primary target, let alone agreed personal terms with the Nerazzurri.

Kostic contributed four goals and 17 assists in 30 Bundesliga appearances this season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's a good player. 25m a fair price IMO. He is not especially young. But 17 assists is insane.

Reactions: Nerazzurri4life

·
Registered
64,797 Posts
Me and you have mentioned Kostic before yeah. Lol at FI saying he will replace Hakimi though. If Kostic comes then Perisic is leaving for sure.

I don't know what the club is planning for lwb. Linked to Dimarco, Kostic and Emerson. Will Young stay or leave, will Perisic stay or leave...

·
Registered
18,258 Posts
Di Marzio says Radu will be joining as a free agent.

Fine by me

Not as bad as Kolarov and lower wages

·
Registered
18,258 Posts
Me and you have mentioned Kostic before yeah. Lol at FI saying he will replace Hakimi though. If Kostic comes then Perisic is leaving for sure.

I don't know what the club is planning for lwb. Linked to Dimarco, Kostic and Emerson. Will Young stay or leave, will Perisic stay or leave...
I think Darmian + Lazaro should replace Hakimi

·
Registered
64,797 Posts
I think Darmian + Lazaro should replace Hakimi
I would be ok with that. Or Florenzi and Darmian if Lazaro is sold.

·
Registered
64,797 Posts
Di Marzio says Radu will be joining as a free agent.

Fine by me

Not as bad as Kolarov and lower wages
Mancini bringing in Mihajlovic and Favalli from Lazio to Inter in summer 2004 deja vu, hehe

Radu is actually a CB unlike Kolarov who made his name as a left back.

·
Registered
17,983 Posts
Radu is capable. I like him. Very dependable and Lazio suffered a lot when he was injured. He is the best vice-Bastoni available in Serie A.

@Nerazzurri4life you mentioned Florenzi... wash your mouth and keyboard now.

·
Registered
64,797 Posts
Why? Can't be terrible if he starts for Italy. Anyhow imo Mourinho will keep him at Roma. Can't just have Karsdorp as rb with his injury record.

·
Registered
17,983 Posts
Why? Can't be terrible if he starts for Italy. Anyhow imo Mourinho will keep him at Roma. Can't just have Karsdorp as rb with his injury record.
I'd be surprised if he started any longer.

Darmian would have been better, though he is slower I guess. And Calabria is going for surgery I think. But in any case, Florenzi is a terrible RB especially for this level.

18381 - 18400 of 18402 Posts