Xtratime Community banner

18361 - 18380 of 18402 Posts

·
Registered
64,797 Posts
I checked and Esposito scored 3 goals all season in B. Better he stays at Venezia tbh.

Salcedo scored 2 goals at Verona all season, better he stays there or gets loaned somewhere.

We missed the boat on Giroud imo. Free transfer... although hopefully he will be a new Mandzukic for Milan... but I think a strikeforce of Lukaku, Lautaro, Alexis and Giroud would have been excellent.

·
Registered
18,258 Posts
Yes I would be OK with Darmian, D'Ambrosio and Lazaro for rwb position in 21-22 if Hakimi is sold for big bucks. Darmian and DD helped us win the title and Lazaro will be hungry to prove himself, how bad can an Austrian international with EPL and Bundesliga experiences be?

Perisic and Dimarco for lwb is good enough.

Also reading about Radu replacing Kolarov in the lcb role, would be OK with that and obviously Inzaghi knows him. A Mancini getting Mihajlovic 2004 sort of move if it happens.

We would have 2 Radus lol.
All sounds good to me

So Diamrco, Salcedo, Radu, Agoume as signings and the rest of the squad stays.

But realistically I think Perisic, Sanchez, Vidal and Eriksen will be sold to get their wages off the list of expenses. I'll be amazed if any of them stay.

A cheap striker and cheap full-back will no doubt also arrive, all financed by a midfield sale or two (Sensi/Eriksen/Brozo)

·
Registered
18,258 Posts
Romano says Hakimi price is set at 80 million.

Would solve a big problem.

As much as I am loath to selling the (IMO) 2nd best right back on the planet, I don't think the position is THAT important compared to CM/SS/CB.

Also worth noting that Hakimi didn't have goal contributions against any of Atalanta, Lazio, Juve, Napoli or Milan last season, though granted he is always a major handful to mark and gives space to others. He was important. But I'm sure we can survive without him, especially given that we have 3 other options at RWB.

Next step is to sell Sensi or Eriksen

·
Registered
64,797 Posts
Hakimi was involved in 2 out of the 3 goals in the last derby and was involved in the Eriksen goal at Napoli, tbf. But if PSG give us 80million...that is hardly peanuts.

·
Registered
64,797 Posts
We finished second in Serie A (deserved to win it if officiating was fairer) and second in EL with Candreva as rwb so we can manage after Hakimi but it would still be disappointing to see him go.

·
Registered
64,797 Posts
I am reading about interest in Nandez as part of Nainggolan going to Cagliari permanently. Recently I saw Nandez playing as rwb though I believe he has always been a midfielder, so he can replace Hakimi and can be a midfield option as well.

·
Registered
18,258 Posts
I am reading about interest in Nandez as part of Nainggolan going to Cagliari permanently. Recently I saw Nandez playing as rwb though I believe he has always been a midfielder, so he can replace Hakimi and can be a midfield option as well.
He'd cost a lot though

I remember Cagliari wanted 30+ million for him. Nainggolan would only shave a tiny amount off that price (Inter want 6 million for him last I heard)

·
Registered
46,849 Posts
I believe Marotta said that we need to achieve sales of 100m. The question is how much of the proceeds (if any) we can use for new purchases. Or would we only be able to use proceeds after 100m? Any idea?

·
Registered
18,258 Posts
I believe Marotta said that we need to achieve sales of 100m. The question is how much of the proceeds (if any) we can use for new purchases. Or would we only be able to use proceeds after 100m? Any idea?
No one outside the club knows

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
18,258 Posts
Florenzi favourite to replace Hakimi (GDS). Price is 6 - 8 million. But he is 30 and on a high wage.

Inter confident of signing Emerson Palmieri (SKY)

Hakimi agrees personal terms with PSG (CDS)

·
Registered
18,258 Posts
I would be OK with Emerson+Dimarco and Florenzi+Darmian as fullback options

Really not that bad

The rest of the team is super-strong and fairly deep except for the sriker position

·
Registered
46,849 Posts
Personal terms are done but we're waiting for PSG to raise their offer for Hakimi to 70m. They're not there yet.

Pretty important to hit at least the 70m mark since we need to hit 100m.

·
Registered
64,797 Posts
Not sure what's the point of replacing Perisic with Emerson who has comical stats

Then again, tbf, Darmian didn't exactly have great stats at Man U. And Emerson didn't play a lot at Chelsea based on the appearance stats. Emerson might earn less than Perisic but the Brazilian/Italian will not be given away by Chelsea for peanuts... so unless Emerson's salary is much less than that of Perisic I would rather keep Ivan and bring back Dimarco and that's it for lwb for 21-22.

·
Registered
64,797 Posts
Mourinho might want to keep Florenzi due to his experience and being from Rome etc.. let's see. But a player who can play rwb and cm for a cheap price is welcome, if so sell Lazaro. Hopefully he plays well in Euros.

·
Registered
18,258 Posts
GDS says we've opened talks for Palmieri. Might be easier to deal with Chelsea now that Conte's gone, who knows

Same news as yesterday: Hakimi as a verbal agreement with PSG

·
Registered
18,258 Posts
Sensi of course injured again and out of the Euros 🤦‍♂️

His value will be rock-bottom now

Reactions: stefan9

·
Registered
46,849 Posts
I guess we can rule Conte's training regime out as the cause.

Good thing I left Sensi out of my Euro 2020 Draft team then. If you guys have the stones, sign up here: Games | UEFA EURO 2020 | UEFA.com

You just pick your team and you can adjust it between match days if you want. We have an XT league going on within this...basically just seeing who on XT does better. If you're following the Euros, this will be fun.

·
Registered
64,797 Posts
GLADBACH CONSIDER LAZARO PURCHASE

Borussia Mönchengladbach reportedly consider signing Inter loanee Valentino Lazaro on a permanent deal.

The right midfielder was not available for Austria against England on Wednesday, as he was blocked by the COVID-19 restrictions due to travelling.

After a training camp in Dubai, the 25-year-old is still waiting to understand his own future and could get a new chance to shine at Inter under new coach Simone Inzaghi next season.

But Bild reports Borussia Mönchengladbach, where the former Hertha Berlin man has spent 2020-21 on loan, consider offering the Nerazzurri €9m for his services.

Die Fohlen are interested in buying Lazaro, who played 22 Bundesliga games for Gladbach last season.

Lazaro arrived from Hertha in July 2019 for a reported €22.4m and spent six months on loan at Newcastle in 2020.

He then moved back to Germany on a paid loan and has impressed enough for Gladbach to consider a permanent switch, despite not having an option to buy the player. However, having already paid €1.2m for the loan, the report claims the Bundesliga side are not willing to exceed the mentioned amount of €9m.

---

9mill would basically cover getting Florenzi. Anyhow I would be ok with Lazaro staying and getting another chance or him going and Florenzi coming. The important thing is not to spend big, to use the Hakimi sale money for salaries and contract extensions etc..

·
Registered
64,797 Posts
INZAGHI WANTS CAICEDO AT INTER

New Inter coach Simone Inzaghi could ask for a reunion with Lazio striker Felipe Caicedo as Romelu Lukaku’s understudy.

According to Tuttomercatoweb, Inzaghi pin-pointed the 32-year-old Ecuador international as an ideal reinforcement for this summer.

The Nerazzurri are known to be looking for a centre-forward with the same kind of physical presence as Lukaku, who can act as his replacement when rotating the squad.

Luis Muriel and Duvan Zapata of Atalanta have been mentioned, but Caicedo would represent a much cheaper alternative.

His contract with Lazio only runs to June 2022 and he scored nine goals last season in 30 competitive games, most of them as a substitute.

---

Yes please. Vieri actually suggested him before, seems like a good idea.

I would be happy with Lukaku, Lautaro, Sanchez and Caicedo for 21-22. He is an upgrade over Pinamonti for sure.

Would be the first Ecuadorian at Inter I believe.

·
Registered
64,797 Posts
I would be happy with Florenzi, Dimarco, Caicedo and Mandi/Maksimovic for CB backup. An economical mercato where sales would outweigh buys.

18361 - 18380 of 18402 Posts