Registered
17,668 Posts
Good.

Terrible idea.

Reactions: Nerazzurri4life

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
Hopefully we do bring in Eder on a 6 month deal though and send Pinamonti somewhere on loan. Eder is better than Pina currently at least, let Andrea start somewhere.

·
Registered
17,668 Posts
Interesting that Cagliari are now bottom 3 and their next 2 games are Lazio and Atalanta....

That's the end of them, most likely.

Hopefully we try and sign Nandez . Joao Pedro could also be a useful squad player. 18 goals last season and already 11 this season (more than Lautaro).

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
A bit early to say they are relegated, even after the next 2 games they still have 16 matches to save themselves which is plenty, but I hope they get relegated not to get players from them but because of Godin and Nainggolan. Them and Parma hopefully, I am tired from the annual Parma robbery in Milano ever since they returned to Serie A.

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
Pellé to Parma a done deal
Football Italia
21 Minutes Ago

Graziano Pellé is set to join Parma as a free agent, Football Italia can confirm.
The 35-year-old will move to the Ennio Tardini as a free agent.

Juventus and Inter had been linked with securing his services, but both Serie A sides eventually opted not to sign a new striker in the January transfer window.
Pellé will sign a six-month contract that can be extended if the Ducali gain survival.

The former Italy striker had already played at Parma in the 2011-12 campaign scoring two goals in 14 appearances.

He has also played for Lecce, Catania, Crotone, Cesena, Southampton and Feyenoord.

---

We couldn't afford a free agent for 6 months?

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
BC Partners 'not interested' in buying Inter
Football Italia

It is reported BC Partners may have retired from the race to buy a majority stake in Inter.

The British fund began an exclusive due diligence at the beginning of January, but according to Sky Sport Italia, they haven’t been in contact with Inter directors for over a week.

In addition to that, Suning and BC Partners had failed to agree on the value of the club during the meetings that took place over the last few weeks.

Therefore, Inter sources quoted by Sky Sport Italia, believe BC Partners are not interested in the club’s takeover anymore.

The exclusivity period of the British fund is now over and the Nerazzurri are free to listen to other offers.

According to the report there are other funds that are eager to begin talks with Inter’s owners.

Suning want to sell a majority stake in the club after the Chinese government stopped the possibility of linking company names to football clubs, affecting their economic strategies.

---

Good, Brits are stingy anyhow. And the biggest English clubs currently aren't even British owned.

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
Reading about interest from UAE.

If they are half as rich as City's owners...

·
Registered
257 Posts
Sounds to me like sunings valuation is too high.

Everyone knows the financial situation of the club and that suning are desperate to sell so players can get their salaries, club depts paid etc etc. Suning can't really expect to get premium value.

It will be interesting to see what happens if they don't manage to sell the club before the next deadline for the unpaid salaries and unpaid installments for players.

·
Registered
17,668 Posts
A bit early to say they are relegated, even after the next 2 games they still have 16 matches to save themselves which is plenty, but I hope they get relegated not to get players from them but because of Godin and Nainggolan. Them and Parma hopefully, I am tired from the annual Parma robbery in Milano ever since they returned to Serie A.
Godin was forced out so the club could save on his wages. He didn't join Cagliari voluntarily.

·
Registered
17,668 Posts
Pellé to Parma a done deal
Football Italia
21 Minutes Ago

Graziano Pellé is set to join Parma as a free agent, Football Italia can confirm.
The 35-year-old will move to the Ennio Tardini as a free agent.

Juventus and Inter had been linked with securing his services, but both Serie A sides eventually opted not to sign a new striker in the January transfer window.
Pellé will sign a six-month contract that can be extended if the Ducali gain survival.

The former Italy striker had already played at Parma in the 2011-12 campaign scoring two goals in 14 appearances.

He has also played for Lecce, Catania, Crotone, Cesena, Southampton and Feyenoord.

---

We couldn't afford a free agent for 6 months?
Insane

·
Registered
17,668 Posts

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
Godin was forced out so the club could save on his wages. He didn't join Cagliari voluntarily.
I was referring to him being to blame for 2 Sevilla goals in EL final.

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
Not UAE please ... for the love of God
Why? Human rights stuff etc? Government involvement? Meh, don't the Chinese have a bad record there themselves?

Anyhow compare City before and after UAE ownership... and this Inter doesn't need City like investments. But certainly I prefer UAE to stingy Brits.

I would be happy if we keep the current squad, bring back Dimarco, sign a backup cb from Serie A from a team that plays 3 man d, and a backup forward from somewhere.

·
Registered
17,668 Posts

·
Registered
17,668 Posts
Why? Human rights stuff etc? Government involvement? Meh, don't the Chinese have a bad record there themselves?
Human rights could be an issue but I more just have this vision of man-child sheiks sitting around bragging to their friends about how they've just bought whatever club as their personal plaything.

Maybe the reality is different, but we were bought out by a garguantuan Chinese conglomerate with very savvy owners. The problem, in the end, proved to be the restrictions of the CCP.

Anyhow compare City before and after UAE ownership... and this Inter doesn't need City like investments. But certainly I prefer UAE to stingy Brits.
I agree that Brit owners is probably a bad idea

I would be happy if we keep the current squad, bring back Dimarco, sign a backup cb from Serie A from a team that plays 3 man d, and a backup forward from somewhere.
I like Di Marco but he can't defend to save his life.

If we aren't keeping Eriksen then we need Castrovilli or Locatelli.

Sensi and Vecino should be moved on, Vidal probably has one more season in him as a sub.

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
City and PSG's Arab owners have transformed both clubs and they proved to be serious on the long term, they didn't get bored and sell the clubs in a couple of years so that should be acknowledged tbh.

·
Registered
63,304 Posts
Well if Eriksen, Vecino and Sensi all go then they will be replaced for sure, the next 4 months will decide who stays and who doesn't

·
Registered
17,668 Posts
Inter sale: Suning reject bid from BC Partners
By Football Italia staff

According to several reports in Italy, Suning have rejected a €750m bid from BC Partners to acquire a majority stake in Inter.
La Gazzetta dello Sport, Il Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport confirm the British fund has made an offer to buy a majority stake in the club.
The proposal is in the region of €750m, but the demand is close to €1b.

According to Tuttosport, BC Partners have also offered an extra €200m to cover short-term debt and the Financial Times confirms Suning are ‘rushing to raise at least $200m in emergency cash.’
BC Partners’ exclusivity period ended in January, which means Suning can hear offers coming from different suitors.

Ares, Fortress, Equt and Arctors are same of the funds that are reportedly interested in beginning talks with the Inter owners.
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport and Tuttosport, the Zhang family would be open to selling only a minority stake in the club.

·
Registered
17,668 Posts
Part of me wishes Suning would accept that bid but you can see that minimum 3 other funds are interested.

Suning will find a buyer.

Also encouraging to see that BCP offered to throw in 200m in cash straight away, presumably to cover all the COVID losses and player wages.

My guess is we'll have liquidity on the transfer market soon enough

18201 - 18220 of 18244 Posts