Xtratime Community banner

17861 - 17880 of 17905 Posts

·
Registered
61,114 Posts
Yeah they confused Joao Mario for Porto's Danilo. Pretty funny (and amateur)

Chiesa would play in Hakimi's position in Conte's Inter, so I prefer Hakimi. And I prefer Vidal to Tonali who couldn't even pass properly to his own teammates against Spezia.

We already have promising Italians, can't have them all.

·
Registered
61,114 Posts

Well he will be Hakimi backup, I am ok with Moses returning. He was useful in some matches like Brescia, Milan, Parma, Roma..

·
Registered
16,603 Posts
Moses is OK, yeah. He had a few good assists last season.

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
16,603 Posts
I'd obviously prefer Alonso though...

Hakimi, Darmian and Moses are all right sided.

·
Registered
61,114 Posts
Marotta: 'Marcos Alonso not on Inter agenda'
Football Italia

Inter CEO Beppe Marotta has revealed Chelsea full-back Marcos Alonso ‘is not on the agenda and will not arrive’ at San Siro.

The Spanish defender has been linked with the Nerazzurri to reunite with Antonio Conte in Milan, but CEO Marotta quashed rumours over a final push for his signature.

“Marcos Alonso is not on the agenda, he will not arrive,” Marotta told DAZN.

But multiple reports in Italy claim Victor Moses could return, having spent the last six months of 2019-20 at the Nerazzurri.

·
Registered
16,603 Posts
Yeah, saw that yesterday. A pity. Exactly the player we need

·
Registered
16,603 Posts
No signings today but:

- Pirola (our biggest youth prospect currently) has gone to Monza

- Pinamonti is staying (really didn't expect that at all)

- Joao Mario's loan to Sporting has almost been finalized

- Nainggolan to Cagliari will go right down to the wire. Inter are refusing to lower the (totally justified) price tag of 10 million euros, Cagliari are refusing to meet it. Ridiculous.

·
Registered
61,114 Posts
So it will be Esposito v Pirola when Spal play Monza.

·
Registered
16,603 Posts
Hertha have apparently put in a bid for Nainggolan (no way he'll accept that, surely).

Di Marzio says negotiations are underway for a Pinamonti-Gervinho swap with Parma (good idea IMO).

·
Registered
61,114 Posts
I read that Asamoah's contract has been terminated. May join Samp.

Deadline day is fun, I shouldn't have promised the Mrs to take her out for stupid shopping agh...

·
Registered
61,114 Posts

·
Registered
61,114 Posts
Inter: Nainggolan stays, Asa and Joao Mario leave
Football Italia

Radja Nainggolan wanted to leave Inter to return to Cagliari but the two clubs failed to reach an agreement during the transfer deadline day. The Nerazzurri, however, loaned Joao Mario to Sporting CP and terminated Kwadwo Asamoah’s contract.

It was a remarkably busy transfer deadline day for Inter as the Nerazzurri begun with the announcement of Matteo Darmian coming from Parma. The former Manchester United man was their last signing of the summer, but Beppe Marotta’s job continued as he had to sell several of Inter’s outcasts.

The club’s CEO did not reach an agreement with Cagliari over the transfer of Radja Nainggolan who had told the Nerazzurri he wanted to leave to return to Sardinia. The Belgian will remain at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza until January.

Inter, however, managed to offload two other players.

One of them is Joao Mario who is set to join Sporting CP on loan. According to Sky Sport, Inter will pay one-third of his wages. The transfer is not official yet but the transfer window in Portugal terminates tomorrow.

Asamoah has also left the club as his agent reached an agreement for the termination of his contract today while Christian Eriksen rejected two loan offers coming from the Bundesliga.

Inter brought in several new faces during the summer transfer window with the likes of Matteo Darmian, Arturo Vidal, Andrea Pinamonti, Aleksandar Kolarov and Achraf Hakimi who joined the club. Radja Nainggolan and Ivan Perisic did also return to the club after the end of their loan deals with Cagliari and Bayern Munich, respectively.

---

We didn't really sell anyone except Icardi, either loans or terminations. Not good..

·
Registered
16,603 Posts
Yep. That's why I christened them The Unsellables. Perisic, Joao Mario and Nainggolan will probably eventually have to leave for free like Godin and Asamoah. Clubs will not pay high fees for players past their prime on huge wages. Just look at Young and Sanchez at United.

Lazaro to will also have to leave at a huge loss next year.

The club's own internal finances must be in the red after spending 270 million in 2 years while recouping only 50 million for Icardi, 18m for Gabigol, some utterly inflated price for Vanheudsen, plus whatever pittance came in for Candreva...

I'm also amazed the club couldn't sell Brozo or Skriniar, but I guess COVID played its part.

·
Registered
16,603 Posts
I hope Nainggolan gets some games ahead of Gagliardini and Brozovic, although it is doubtful.

I would absolutely love to see Barella-Vidal-Nainggolan. What a midfield.

But I fear Radja will be second last choice or even last choice when Vecino is finally fit.

Barella, Vidal, Sensi, Brozo, Eriksen and Gaglia are surely all ahead of him in the pecking order. He can't be happy about this situation.....

·
Registered
61,114 Posts
Nainggolan came on against Fiorentina and we have 5 subs to make every game in Serie A and CL so there is space for everyone even Pinamonti, but Radja will need to be professional at least til January to justify his salary then he can go to Cagliari to battle relegation if he wants in the winter mercato - on our terms. I am glad Marotta didn't bend over and give him away for less than what we demanded. As for Perisic, Bayern bid 12mill but we wanted more, Bayern went and got Douglas Costa on loan so it seems they are a bit tight on cash. They have some good wide options in Coman, Costa, Sane and Gnabry.

·
Registered
61,114 Posts
Yep. That's why I christened them The Unsellables. Perisic, Joao Mario and Nainggolan will probably eventually have to leave for free like Godin and Asamoah. Clubs will not pay high fees for players past their prime on huge wages. Just look at Young and Sanchez at United.

Lazaro to will also have to leave at a huge loss next year.

The club's own internal finances must be in the red after spending 270 million in 2 years while recouping only 50 million for Icardi, 18m for Gabigol, some utterly inflated price for Vanheudsen, plus whatever pittance came in for Candreva...

I'm also amazed the club couldn't sell Brozo or Skriniar, but I guess COVID played its part.
I am no financial expert but based on what we read Suning have increased revenues and brought in new sponsors so our financial situation is better. Also let's not ignore 3 consecutive seasons of CL football which is worth something like 150mill if I am not mistaken.

·
Registered
16,603 Posts
I am no financial expert but based on what we read Suning have increased revenues and brought in new sponsors so our financial situation is better. Also let's not ignore 3 consecutive seasons of CL football which is worth something like 150mill if I am not mistaken.
Well the rumour is that Suning decided not to invest in Inter this summer.... or were prevented from doing so by the CCP. The club had to use its own finances. Understandable that the CCP has stopped 'frivolous' foreign investment in case a major economic crash comes.

The disadvantage of having Chinese owners, I guess.

·
Registered
16,603 Posts
Nainggolan came on against Fiorentina and we have 5 subs to make every game in Serie A and CL so there is space for everyone even Pinamonti, but Radja will need to be professional at least til January to justify his salary then he can go to Cagliari to battle relegation if he wants in the winter mercato - on our terms. I am glad Marotta didn't bend over and give him away for less than what we demanded. As for Perisic, Bayern bid 12mill but we wanted more, Bayern went and got Douglas Costa on loan so it seems they are a bit tight on cash. They have some good wide options in Coman, Costa, Sane and Gnabry.
He is one of the least professional players at the top level of the sport, so let's see.

But as I say, I would start Nainggolan until Sensi really comes back to full fitness+form, and my ideal Sensi-less line-up would be:

------------------------------Handa-------------------------------------

--------------Skriniar-------De-Vrij-----Bastoni---------------------

Hakimi------Vidal---------Barella--------Nainggolan------Young

-----------------------Lukaku--------Lautaro--------------------------

For me that is a great team.

17861 - 17880 of 17905 Posts