Xtratime Community banner

17501 - 17520 of 17537 Posts

·
Registered
23,888 Posts
For all of these it is hardly as they were great fans with "hearts beating for the club". Those players are very uncommon.

·
Registered
16,000 Posts
Just be aware his heart beats red and black. Either we steal him under your nose or he will do a Pirlo down the road :stuckup:

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk
LOL yeah

Same way Raul was an Atletico fan
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report: Inter and Brescia agree on Tonali

Corriere di Brescia claims the two clubs have agreed on an expensive loan deal with an obligation to buy the player for a total amount of €35m in 2021.

The report highlights that the 20-year-old will make €2.5m a year at Inter, agreeing on a contract until June 2024 and will travel to Milan on Monday to finalise the remaining formalities.

Reactions: camelface

·
Registered
59,279 Posts
On Monday! Inter getting business done quickly.

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
59,279 Posts
The vibe is different now to the coming season. You will understand soon enough.

Damn 6-7 good games and you guys get all cocky.

·
Registered
16,000 Posts
Stupid Messi rumour gathering steam.

I would much prefer Alaba and Belotti....

·
Administrator
52,912 Posts
Stupid Messi rumour gathering steam.

I would much prefer Alaba and Belotti....
Just to get you straight.

You rather a limited grinta merchant in Belotti, and an Alaba who is (CB now, not LB anymore) demanding 20m a season from Bayern, over this?

Possibly the best player ever to play football?

·
Registered
59,279 Posts
May be red is only saying this because signing Messi isn't as realistic as the others like Belotti or Alaba. If Suning get Messi it would be some statement even if he is old now. I don't know if it will happen but Messi v Cristiano in Serie A would be quite something.

·
Administrator
52,912 Posts
According to new reports from Sky Sport Italia, tensions are very high between Conte & Inter and it looks like him leaving is a real possibility now. They're saying both parties are "further apart than ever" & Conte doesn't want another year at Inter like this one.
The Inter management don't agree with his words & they think they've shown ambition to win. Unless something incredible happens in the meeting between Zhang & Conte, it looks like he will leave. Allegri is in pole position to be the replacement."

-----------------

Another club, another mental midget meltdown by Conte for unexplainable reasons. He is legit regressing, with Juve it was after 3rd season, Chelsea 2nd season, with Inter, he kicked started into the nonsensical powerhungry whining after one measly season :unsure:

·
Registered
59,279 Posts
Doubt he will quit as that means giving up 22-24million. Plus if he quits without winning anything he wouldn't be regarded as a success.

·
Registered
8,928 Posts
So Allergi was raised if Conte leave. How serious is this news?

·
Registered
59,279 Posts
Obviously Marotta loves juve coaches so sounds a realistic rumor/link. The club are yet to comment though so it's just news at the moment. And there's an important game on Wednesday..

I would be disappointed in Conte if he walks, but Inter can get another top coach (please not Zero titoli Pochettino even if his Spurs was a good side), on the other hand who would hire Conte?

Barca won't play 352 lol

Real have Zidane

City have Pep

Lampard staying at Chelsea and they wouldn't rehire Conte anyhow

Solskjaer staying at United after recent progress

Klopp staying at Liverpool

Arteta staying at Arsenal having just won the FA cup

Bayern renewed Flick who just won them a double

Milan renewed Pioli

Burned bridges with Agnelli at juve

Roma and Lazio can't afford Conte

May be PSG if Tuchel doesn't win CL. But why would a club desperate for CL like PSG hire Conte who never won CL as a coach and was humiliated by Bayern and Galatasaray at juve in CL?

Anyhow if Conte walks he is a loser for sure. Mourinho walked after creating history, Conte though.. and let's not forget that the Treble winning Inter squad costs much less than the current Inter squad.

·
Registered
59,279 Posts
Report: Permanent move for Sanchez
Football Italia
8 Minutes Ago

Inter have, according to the Corriere della Sera, come to an agreement with Manchester United and the announcement of a deal for Alexis Sanchez should come after the Europa League match against Getafe.

The newspaper claims sporting director Beppe Marotta has eventually reached an agreement with the Red Devils and will announce a €15m deal for the Chile international after the match on Wednesday.

La Gazzetta dello Sport adds that Sanchez has agreed to spread his huge salary of €15m over a three-year contract, until June 2023.

The former Udinese winger arrived on loan last summer and has contributed four goals and nine assists in his 22 Serie A matches.
He missed a large chunk of the season due to a tendon injury but has convinced the Nerazzurri since the resumption in June.

---

Hopefully true.

·
Registered
59,279 Posts
With Barca unable to buy Lautaro, I think Lukaku, Lautaro, Alexis and an experienced backup striker like Dzeko or Giroud would be an excellent attack next season. Esposito out on loan in Serie A for a season.

·
Registered
59,279 Posts
Imagine if that piece of shit Cuadrado didn't injure Sanchez. We would probably have 6-9 points more.

·
Registered
45,011 Posts
If Conte wants to pack his bags, that's on him. But the club should keep him and come to a good understanding. They need to have Conte's back 1000% as they should do with any coach. Conte should also understand that he can't have every signing he wants.

Cooler heads must prevail. Saving "face", ego, etc. aren't the primary concerns here. The idea is to employ diplomacy to find the winning solution. I think Marotta should be keenly aware of this since he's a dealmaker.

·
Registered
16,000 Posts
May be red is only saying this because signing Messi isn't as realistic as the others like Belotti or Alaba.
Basically, yes. Obviously Messi would massively increase the club's chance of winning Serie A. But targeting him strikes me a wild goose chase that will likely end in failure.

The club has a weakness in the LCB/LWB positions that needs to be solved, urgently. The current Barca have proven that Messi alone is no guarantee when you have gaping holes in other positions.

·
Registered
16,000 Posts
With Barca unable to buy Lautaro, I think Lukaku, Lautaro, Alexis and an experienced backup striker like Dzeko or Giroud would be an excellent attack next season. Esposito out on loan in Serie A for a season.
True

But Lautaro has to get his head straight

·
Registered
16,000 Posts
Obviously Marotta loves juve coaches so sounds a realistic rumor/link. The club are yet to comment though so it's just news at the moment. And there's an important game on Wednesday..

I would be disappointed in Conte if he walks, but Inter can get another top coach (please not Zero titoli Pochettino even if his Spurs was a good side), on the other hand who would hire Conte?

Barca won't play 352 lol

Real have Zidane

City have Pep

Lampard staying at Chelsea and they wouldn't rehire Conte anyhow

Solskjaer staying at United after recent progress

Klopp staying at Liverpool

Arteta staying at Arsenal having just won the FA cup

Bayern renewed Flick who just won them a double

Milan renewed Pioli

Burned bridges with Agnelli at juve

Roma and Lazio can't afford Conte

May be PSG if Tuchel doesn't win CL. But why would a club desperate for CL like PSG hire Conte who never won CL as a coach and was humiliated by Bayern and Galatasaray at juve in CL?

Anyhow if Conte walks he is a loser for sure. Mourinho walked after creating history, Conte though.. and let's not forget that the Treble winning Inter squad costs much less than the current Inter squad.
Agree

We can probably get Allegri who IMO is just as good.

The party that suffers most from a termination is Conte IMO, not Inter.

Although I'm sure he could get hired at Roma or Milan within a year.

17501 - 17520 of 17537 Posts