Xtratime Community banner

17401 - 17420 of 17428 Posts

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
What a signing.

I was pretty dejected after the Sass result, but this has picked up my mood. A lot.

We will have a very good team next season. There really won't be any excuses anymore. 2nd place and a trophy will be the minimum.

This season looks like just being 3rd/4th place :rolleyes:

The Uncle Sharma YouTuber made a good point though: These top players (Lukaku - yes he is a top player, Hakimi, Godin, Barella) might not be coming to Inter if it wasn't for Conte.

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Medical could be as early as next week according to SKY

May also be done outside of Italy

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Italian Media Claim Inter Ready To Wrap Up Signing Of Brescia’s Sandro Tonali

Inter are hoping to close the deal for Italian midfielder Sandro Tonali after finalizing the purchase of Real Madrid right back Achraf Hakimi, according to a report from today’s paper edition of the Milano based newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport.
The report details how the Nerazzurri are incredibly keen to strengthen their squad in the upcoming summer transfer window, with Hakimi just being one of many top purchases being made over the new few months. The Milanese club’s priority is to strengthen the midfield, with the game against Sassuolo in the mid-week perfectly exemplifying the need for fresh blood.

Tonali is Inter’s top target, the report continues, and the Milanese club are in pole position to sign the 20-year-old Italian midfielder. Inter have presented an offer to Brescia of €35 million plus €5 million in add-ons, beating out rivals Juventus and foreign clubs for the player’s signature. Tonali has scored one goal and provided five assists in 25 games so far this season.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

40m is a great deal for the best Italian prospect since.... Veratti?

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
What a signing.

I was pretty dejected after the Sass result, but this has picked up my mood. A lot.

We will have a very good team next season. There really won't be any excuses anymore. 2nd place and a trophy will be the minimum.

This season looks like just being 3rd/4th place :rolleyes:

The Uncle Sharma YouTuber made a good point though: These top players (Lukaku - yes he is a top player, Hakimi, Godin, Barella) might not be coming to Inter if it wasn't for Conte.
Conte yes, but also the spending power of Suning and the name of Inter.

If Conte was coaching Catanzaro or Ancona no top players would bother going there I think.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Inter to buy Hakimi without Real clause
Football Italia

Multiple Italian sources maintain Inter have agreed all the details of their €40m plus €5m deal for Achraf Hakimi, as Real Madrid do not have a buy-back clause.

Spanish and French media had suggested over the last 24 hours that Real Madrid would retain a clause allowing them to purchase Hakimi back, or giving them first refusal if he were to leave San Siro.

However, Sky Sport Italia, Sportitalia and more are all confident today’s video conference call with Real Madrid did not include any clause.

It’ll be a €40m deal plus up to €5m in various performance-related bonuses.The player will sign a five-year contract worth €5m plus add-ons, after Borussia Dortmund director Michael Zorc confirmed he would not be staying with them beyond his loan.

Hakimi is expected to fly in for his medical, with an announcement on Monday or Tuesday.

Gianluca Di Marzio also reiterated the report that Bayern Munich and Manchester City were offering more, up to €60m in transfer fee and over €5m in wages, but Hakimi was determined to join a club where he’d take centre-stage.

---

No buyback clause is pretty good.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Gosens to Inter, Esposito to Atalanta?
Football Italia

Inter are reportedly targeting Atalanta wingback Robin Gosens for the left flank but may have to give up Sebastiano Esposito.

After their €45m deal for Real Madrid right-back Achraf Hakimi, Tuttosport claims Inter are in no mood to slow down and have prioritised Gosens for the opposite side.

Like Hakimi, the German has a knack for scoring goals with nine to his name so far this season.

The newspaper writes Atalanta will only sell for €25-30m but also that they have a strong rapport with their fellow Nerazzurri.

The Dea would preferably like Inter to include Esposito - a known target of theirs - in the deal, reducing the fee involved.
However, Tuttosport warns the Beneamata are unwilling to let the teenage hitman leave on a permanent basis.

---

A German left back, the first at Inter since a certain Andy Brehme..

Sounds good..

May be Atalanta can accept back Gagliardini plus cash, Gasperini is the coach who gave Gagliardini his Serie A debut so he rates him.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Inter's next target is Tonali
Football Italia

Inter are entering into intense negotiations for Sandro Tonali, but their €35m offer is still a long way off the €50m Brescia asking price.
Director Beppe Marotta is keeping busy this month, as he already snatched up Achraf Hakimi from Real Madrid for €40m plus bonuses.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the Nerazzurri are the hot favourites to take Italy international Tonali over the summer.

Juventus have turned elsewhere with Arthur Melo from Barcelona, while Milan and Roma cannot afford the 20-year-old talent and he wants to remain in Italy.

It’s reported today that the offer on the table for Tonali is €30m plus another €5m in performance-related bonuses.

Brescia are asking for €50m, but their position is weakened by their imminent relegation into Serie B.

La Gazzetta therefore suggest that Inter will try to take Tonali on loan with obligation to buy, therefore spreading out the cost of the operation over two seasons.

It’s a similar approach to the one taken with Sassuolo for Stefano Sensi, another figure who is the future of the Italy midfield, along with Nicolò Barella.

---

Meanwhile, Inter's transfer activity is causing some bitterness... :)

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Kharja: 'Inter tracking Hakimi for years'
Football Italia

Inter’s swoop for Achraf Hakimi seemed to come out of nowhere, but Houssine Kharja reveals this has been in the works for at least two years. ‘Antonio Conte’s system is perfect for him.’

A deal was done with Real Madrid for €40m plus €5m in bonuses, after his loan spell with Borussia Dortmund expired, and he’s expected in Italy for a medical over the next 48 hours.

The Nerazzurri kept the entire negotiation process secret from even the most in-the-know reporters, with Hakimi apparently giving them his word six weeks ago.

However, former Inter and Morocco player Kharja gave GianlucaDiMarzio.com some insight into how far back this goes.

“(Inter director Piero) Ausilio has been tracking him for a long time. When he was at Real Madrid and not really playing two-and-a-half years ago, Ausilio asked me several times about him,” revealed Kharja.

“He’s wonderful and in all my years playing for Morocco, I’ve never seen a talent like his. He is very intelligent and will know how to adapt to Italian football. It might be a struggle initially when it comes to defending, so he will need a little help with that. After all, Maicon had trouble at first and then went on to win the Treble.

“Hakimi isn’t afraid of anything, just like me. He’s played in Madrid and Dortmund, he won the Champions League. The San Siro crowd can only fire him up.”
It’s reported Hakimi turned down more money from Manchester City and Bayern Munich, as he believes Conte’s Inter is a more suitable project for his style of football.

“Conte’s system is perfect for him,” agrees Kharja.
The 21-year-old right-back will play on the right side of midfield in Conte’s 3-4-1-2 formation next season.

Hakimi scored nine goals with 10 assists in 45 competitive games for Borussia Dortmund this term.

---

Ausilio using Kharja as a scout, then

Kharja, this reminds me of TAZZ and @Firdaus meeting him in Milano in 2011. :)

RIP Tazzy Wazzy. 🖤💙

·
Registered
58,505 Posts

·
Registered
44,712 Posts
Yes, Ausilio is getting praise for being the architect of this transfer. Kharja being part of the dealmaker team is awesome. Tazz would love this, lol.

Btw, Ahmed, do you know if Kharja is working on becoming a manager? From interviews I've read, he seems to have a pretty deep understanding of the game and I think he could have success. Would be a shame if he didn't go for it, imo. I think Ligue 1 or NT football would work for him.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
I haven't been following Kharja much tbh, but he did work as a pundit for beIN sports a while back.

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Hakimi, Gosens and Tonali would be a stunning mercato

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
I still want Partey or Kante signed damn it..

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
I still want Partey or Kante signed damn it..
With what money dude?

And where do you get this idea that Partey is up for sale?

Those guys would both cost north of 60 million, easily. Won't happen.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Sell Gagliardini for 20mill

Sell Vecino for 20mill

In fact we can sell Gagliardini and include Vecino in a money plus cash deal.

Money isn't really an issue for Suning, they are worth billions moreover didn't we exit ffp recently? And our revenues and sponsorships are in better shape based on what we read.

Icardi sale is basically covering whole Hakimi transfer, too.

·
Registered
15,805 Posts
Sell Gagliardini for 20mill

You sure you haven't started drinking? Just a little bit?Doubt he's worth more than 12 on the current market.

Money isn't really an issue for Suning, they are worth billions moreover didn't we exit ffp recently? And our revenues and sponsorships are in better shape based on what we read.
Money's an issue for everyone dude. We're potentially going into a global depression.

Which is to say nothing of FFP. If you overspend, you eventually get pulled back into FFP-scrutiny

Icardi sale is basically covering whole Hakimi transfer, too.

Yeah but what about Barella, Sensi, Lukaku, Lazaro? We sold almost no one last summer.

Doesn't add up.

A Lautaro sale would potentially cover it.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Atalanta signed a player from juve's u23 team, in Serie C, called Muratore, for 8mill and you think Gagliardini would go for 12mill? But even so, 12mill for Gagliardini, 20mill for Vecino, 20mill for Lazaro, 15mill for Perisic... we can make some decent money off sales.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Hakimi set for Inter medical tomorrow
Football Italia
5 Hours Ago

Achraf Hakimi is expected in Milan tomorrow for his medical to complete the €40m plus bonuses transfer from Real Madrid to Inter.

According to Sky Sport Italia, the final details were worked out in today’s conference call between the clubs and his representative.

He’ll fly in on Tuesday, go through the various medical tests, then sign the five-year contract worth €5m per season.

Inter director Beppe Marotta confirmed as much last night, when saying he was “optimistic” the deal would be finalised today.
Hakimi spent the last two seasons on loan at Borussia Dortmund, but the Nerazzurri worked diligently behind the scenes to lay the groundwork for this swoop at least two months ago.

The 21-year-old right wing-back made 45 appearances for Borussia Dortmund this season, scoring nine goals and providing 10 assists.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
Reports: Juve push for Pinamonti
Football Italia

Reports this afternoon claim Juventus are pushing hard to sign Genoa striker Andrea Pinamonti and Roma full-back Riccardo Calafiori.

Genoa bought Pinamonti €18m in February, but Inter have first option on the 21-year-old.
Despite that, Tuttosport and Alfredo Pedulla state Juve are ready to dive in, already holding talks with his agent Mino Raiola.

He supported his case for a move to Juve with his first goal in eight months on Tuesday, which came in a 3-1 defeat to the Old Lady.

He has six in total for the Rossoblu in 25 games and could prove a cheaper alternative to Arkadiusz Milik, as well as being younger, for the role of backup centre-forward.

A transfer would also suit Genoa owner Enrico Preziosi, who must raise funds to keep his club afloat.

Pedulla adds Juve are also negotiating with Raiola for left-back Calafiori, who plays for Roma’s Primavera team.The 18-year-old has a contract with the Giallorossi until 2022, but efforts to tie him down to a new one remain fruitless.

Inter and Manchester United have also been linked with the Italy Under-19 international.

---

Who wrote this? Pinamonti moved to Genoa in the summer didn't he? And before his goal against juve he scored against Brescia, a round prior not 8 months ago lol.

Wouldn't like to see Pinamonti at juve, I think we should send Esposito to Genoa and get Pinamonti as backup. He surely won't start at juve..

P.S. :)

17401 - 17420 of 17428 Posts