• He will equal record (7)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Phelps is fking Brilliant.

yes I think he can beat the old record of who... spiz?

·
Outstanding Post of the Year 2007
2,487 Posts
"we will crush the Americans that's what we came here to do"

was that the Chinese or some french dipsticks who said that

heheheheeheheheheheeeeee suckas

·
Outstanding Post of the Year 2007
2,487 Posts
the guy with the hook nose must have promised them a cluster fvck with the amudu girl...it didnt work

hehehehehehehehehheeeee luv it

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Well done Becky i was so proud to see her win gold it nearley brought a tear to my eye it did.What do you guys think of Becky winning 400m

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
She has to be very proud to beat Hoff and Pellegrini for sure (considering 400 is supposed to be Pellegerini stronger event)... although as said, Pellegrini went off with the wrong tactics, but the heats showed even if she did, then Adlington still could have won.

Pellegrini answers back with a new 200 WR in the heats and she dominated the field... so hopefully she can get her Gold in that event.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Floods of Worldrecords there. Don´t really want to speculate about it, but I doubt a little bit that they´re all because of hard training and talent only. German swimmers are disappointing, they´ve no chance against the absolutely best. As usual in the past years.

·
Greta joke sharer
22,689 Posts
I don't care. Swimming is like the Bold and the Beautiful of the Olympics. Just too much of it.

If they remove a bunch of disciplines I might start paying attention.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Floods of Worldrecords there. Don´t really want to speculate about it, but I doubt a little bit that they´re all because of hard training and talent only.
Right on Brother !!!

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Delpi is a sista!

Looking forward to the rest of the 100 M freestyle men.

What's up with Manadou btw? She is really sucking now at this tournament.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Delpi is a sista!

Looking forward to the rest of the 100 M freestyle men.

What's up with Manadou btw? She is really sucking now at this tournament.
Read some gossip and you´ll know. Seemingly not there with her head. I hope Pieter grabs the Gold. But every medal would be a sucess if someone asks me.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Hopefully Pellegrini will get a Gold. interesting to note that Bossini (who came 2nd fastest in the 200m breastroke heats) was 200/1 before the tournament and I tipped him in the betting forum each way, lets see :D... Phelps is better than I really knew.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Deano happy now? Exciting WR-night it was, great to follow.

Number 5 for Phelps. Maybe he´s an alien, he swims his races like it was nothing. He doesn´t make the impression as if he´s tired after swimming one WR after the other. With now 11 golden medals he´s the best Olympian ever. Aged 23 only!!! What will he do when he ´s grabbed the magical 8 ones? He would have won everything then, he could stop his career.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Happy for Federica... really would have sucked if she didnt get that Gold. Dramatic fashion too the only way the Italians know how :D

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
What are the odds on Phelps winning 7 golds and getting DQ in his final event? :D This man has fins on his body and gills on his face. An unprecedented 8 gold at one Olympic games is now looking a reality.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
If it happens the disqualification happens in the relay. But not so likely I guess. They´re so superior, they need not to risk something with too quick starts. He´ll get his record, he already could have in Athens.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts