Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Yeah it would help if it was in English, but wouldn't mind some good pics and the highlights. Also anything important said in the interviews.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Yeah I noticed that, I think they must have had a look at the number of hits they were getting, and realised that 2 paying customers are much worse than scaring potential fans away.

·
Registered
906 Posts
im very glad cause the site is normal again so we can take information pic and any other about sampdoria

about the site in english i think the idea of fcb simon is very good , we need sampdoria site on english

forza sampdoriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
I don't know of any, I'm afraid. In general, though, most of the articles are pretty dull and very biased. The interviews never tell you anything interesting (just things like "We're going to play our own game against whoever", "Sunday will be a difficult test for us", "I thought we deserved more out of that game", etc), and the match reports just tell you what you know anyway.

The most useful parts are definitely the highlights (does anyone know how to save them at all?), and the pictures are quite cool. It's also useful to know when a transfer is made official, so I suppose that's the only useful thing where having a translator could be handy.

·
Registered
288 Posts
bogliaschino said:
I don't know of any, I'm afraid. In general, though, most of the articles are pretty dull and very biased. The interviews never tell you anything interesting (just things like "We're going to play our own game against whoever", "Sunday will be a difficult test for us", "I thought we deserved more out of that game", etc), and the match reports just tell you what you know anyway.

The most useful parts are definitely the highlights (does anyone know how to save them at all?), and the pictures are quite cool. It's also useful to know when a transfer is made official, so I suppose that's the only useful thing where having a translator could be handy.
Fair point actually, most Official sites are pretty much like this. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I have just seen some highlights (Foti goal in A :proud: )...Great thing:D
And if I am looking for news etc. I don't need official site because I have.....Xtratime :cool: :) :D

·
Registered
906 Posts
i think the web site must have 2 choice :english and italian

cause sampdoria have many fans all over the world ,for the note chievo have 2 choice language in they official web site

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Great news I'm not a Samp fan of course but will enjoy my visits there,"Forza Ragazzi" :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts