• no

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
2241 - 2259 of 2259 Posts

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Cadena SER

Ramos will only accept a contract of 10M per season. He just rejected an 8.5M offer from Madrid.

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Cadena SER | Real Madrid and Sergio Ramos have agreed a new contract until 2020.

Cadena Ser | It will be made official on Tuesday or Wesnesday.

Cadena Ser | There will be a special presentation held for it at the Bernabéu.

Media such a joke nowadays.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I hope this is the last time we have to deal with Sergio and his brother's antics for contract negotiations. He took advantage of a tricky situation where we had a manager change, Iker left, and we couldn't afford to have our next captain leave as well. Good on him from a business perspective, but I don't admire these tactics. He was never interested in joining Manchester United and used the De Gea situation as perfect bait.

I look forward to a strong season from Sergio, hopefully less cards and errors than last year. At this moment, I have no doubt that Varane-Pepe is our best pairing, but Ramos will play and I hope he justifies his spot. Sacred cows don't have a place at Real Madrid.

·
LEGEND:Sir Bobby
7,222 Posts
I hope this is the last time we have to deal with Sergio and his brother's antics for contract negotiations. He took advantage of a tricky situation where we had a manager change, Iker left, and we couldn't afford to have our next captain leave as well. Good on him from a business perspective, but I don't admire these tactics. He was never interested in joining Manchester United and used the De Gea situation as perfect bait.

I look forward to a strong season from Sergio, hopefully less cards and errors than last year. At this moment, I have no doubt that Varane-Pepe is our best pairing, but Ramos will play and I hope he justifies his spot. Sacred cows don't have a place at Real Madrid.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::musik::musik::musik:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
This will bite us in the ass.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
I don't care what anyone thinks, Sergio Ramos will forever be remembered as one of our best players in modern times, and he will be forgiven a lot, thanks to his goal in the Champions League final.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Great read on Sevilla's fantastic director and maestro, Monchi. Says among other things that he cried when he had to sell Sergio Ramos to us and Florentino made him feel impotent :D

I'd love to see this man be our director in the future as he has an awesome eye for top talent although he has rejected many offers to stay in Sevilla. Likable guy too :thmbup:

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/09/08/en/football/spanish_football/1441726393.html

·
Registered
13,833 Posts

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Amazon Prime Video set to launch eight part Sergio Ramos docu-series

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
He's the scum of the earth and vastly overrated. He's nowhere near as good as the following legends: Beckenbauer, Baresi, Moore, Passarella, Scirea, Nesta, and Figueroa. He's not even better than the likes of Cannavaro, Bergomi, and Chumpitaz. I'm not even sure if he's even better than garbage Puyol.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Junior Baiano>

2241 - 2259 of 2259 Posts