• no

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 2259 Posts

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sergio Ramos; "There are still two days left and I trust in the words of the president (that Del Nido will sell him if the right offer comes in)."

http://www.as.com/articulo.html?d_date=&xref=20050830dasdasftb_8&type=Tes&anchor=dasftbA00

We will find out in the next 48 hours.

I am praying for a trading deadline blockbuster. My only worry is that Sevilla might not have enough time to find a replacement, and therefore fight hard to keep him at the club.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
Yep ... me too ... the "worry" part is certainly a problem - by the way, you are so up for this Ramos deal, like a chimpanzee on heat ... I like that :)

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
El Mariachi said:
Yep ... me too ... the "worry" part is certainly a problem - by the way, you are so up for this Ramos deal, like a chimpanzee on heat ... I like that :)
:)

I am highly anticipating his arrival, it's not really about Ramos, it's about signing a CB. Period. :D If we get Lugano..I'd still be extremely delighted!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Well if I were Sevilla I wouldn't fight for Ramos if Madrid bought out his contract. That would be close to 30 million euro for a young player who has barely proved himself. Sounds like Chelsea type business.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
Nudge-Nudge ... Wink-Wink ....

El Fenómeno said:
:)

I am highly anticipating his arrival, it's not really about Ramos, it's about signing a CB. Period. :D If we get Lugano..I'd still be extremely delighted!
:D .. let me rephrase it: "like a chimpanzee on CB heat" ---

·
Go for 400, Raúl!
2,008 Posts
El Fenómeno said:
My only worry is that Sevilla might not have enough time to find a replacement, and therefore fight hard to keep him at the club.
Well, it seems that Sevilla won't listen to anything les than the buyout clause, so there is no much room for fight, I think: we decide if we pay, and if we do Sevilla can do nothing.
The only thing that would add some pressure on Sevilla's side is that the player clearly expresses he wouldn't like to stay -which is quite different than saying he would like to go-. Then Real Madrid could make a lower offer. But I don't think this will happen. It would maybe be quite unfair for such a young player

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Yesterday, I heard Del Nido saying that he wouldn't sell Ramos and he insisted several times. He said that the only way is to pay the buyout clause with VAT. I'd very very surprised if he sells Ramos now. Madrid has money after selling Owen, let's see what they do.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
how long will it take b4 a cule comes here and talks down Ramos?

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Ramos is not coming. Get it out of your heads. Firstly he is Spanish. Perez will never spend that amount on a Spanish player who won't guarantee him the marketability he looks for in his purchases. I'll eat my words if it happens.

·
40,147 Posts
Juanele1973 said:
And if Madrid do pay all of that that would put a lot of pressure on Ramos. Could be another Ivan Campo.
Who knows? The thing is that he has been CB only eventually. In the Spanish NT he always was RB and so in most of the matches in Sevilla. I'd be very surprised to see Madrid paying for Ramos as if he were a huge star.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
If Madrid want Ramos the deal will be done, they got the money and Florentino is on a role. I dont think Sevilla will go below the buyout clause, they have no reason for it. The way the kid is going hes going to fetch that kind of value whenever hes sold, be it this year or 2 years time.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
if they want a replacement, im MORE than happy to give them a cocktail selection from [raul bravo, pavon, mejia, arbeloa, rubin]. they can choose whomever they want and ill throw in the first 2 for good measure. coz we madridstas are so kind hearted!

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Che said:
how long will it take b4 a cule comes here and talks down Ramos?
Ramos is shit, if he was signing for Barcelona he would be awesome. But hes going to be white and that takes away all his ability. If you sign him for 1 euro, you have paid way too much, if you sign him for 30 million euros you have paid over the odds aswell. Hes also very short and ugly, in this way he would fit in at both clubs as they are both full of ugly players. He looks like hes Salgados long lost nephew also, this must mean hell start ****ing the presidents daughter and start running like hes consipated.

Voila

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
LOL

:howler:

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
The Theater of Smilies Expression Annotated ...

Maz said:
Ramos is shit, if he was signing for Barcelona he would be awesome. But hes going to be white and that takes away all his ability. If you sign him for 1 euro, you have paid way too much, if you sign him for 30 million euros you have paid over the odds aswell. Hes also very short and ugly, in this way he would fit in at both clubs as they are both full of ugly players. He looks like hes Salgados long lost nephew also, this must mean hell start ****ing the presidents daughter and start running like hes consipated.

Voila
:D .... :thumbsup: .... :notlist: .... :irritate: .... :hopefull:

·
40,147 Posts
redhat said:
if they want a replacement, im MORE than happy to give them a cocktail selection from [raul bravo, pavon, mejia, arbeloa, rubin]. they can choose whomever they want and ill throw in the first 2 for good measure. coz we madridstas are so kind hearted!
If you give them 30M plus Pavon, they would do right now. The others are nothing.

1 - 20 of 2259 Posts