1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
62,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per Nacka's implied request

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpost.php?p=6430740&postcount=22

Let off steam here.

I'll start things off - I have to wake up early to go to work tomorrow. That's like the top 3 non-football related things I despise the most all combined - having to work, my fat bald boss and WAKING UP!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
screw life...i want quaresma to come...hope to see the lakers lose in game 5 on sunday...and sweden over spain...

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
As per Nacka's implied request

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpost.php?p=6430740&postcount=22

Let off steam here.

I'll start things off - I have to wake up early to go to work tomorrow. That's like the top 3 non-football related things I despise the most all combined - having to work, my fat bald boss and WAKING UP!
Damn straight, I have to work tomorrow on a Saturday to make up some damn hours for the Euro's :frustrat: its well past midnight here and I need to be in the office by 7:30 :eek:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
u guys need to work on saturday?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Umm I have nothing to whine about...and that is seriously making me angry :fero:

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Went to work today, after doing an all nighter watching the football, did not get one minute of sleep, and now i am absolutely buggered.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
one question...

til now, has any of u watched all 14 euro 08 matches?

·
Registered
24,250 Posts
I just whined about the possibility of signing Mancini. Should that post have gone into this thread? How is this supposed to work?

Also my back hurts... :groan:

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
AHHHHHH

screw life!~~~

I have a big pathology exam on monday; pregnancy and female genitalia is toooooo complicated, breast cancer all seem the same to me~~, the respiratory system is too hard to memorize microscopically.

MY girl is always changing her mind about STUFFF AHHHHHH

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
LOL at the married and not showing up for work :howler:

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
damn, just got PES 08 and been playing it tooo much. But Messi and Essien do not want to come to inter in my master league. So disappointing

also, I got the MCAT in August and an exam next week and have not even started studying for either

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I haven't been able to watch a full Euro match yet.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Sorry to hear that....what subjects those exams in?

·
Registered
62,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My guess it's something mathematics related. Ughh..how I despised maths.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts