Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 631 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it is VERY LIKELY that either one will come despite that strikers are not our first priority...but if moratti/mourinho wants one, then bring one in...but the question is which one we should go after...and which one will fit in mourinho's lineup...there is no doubt that mourinho will ask for drogba...but i have a feeling that moratti probably wants eto'o more...

if i have to pick, i'd say eto'o because he is 3 years younger...and also, drogba seems getting hot very easy...probably not a good thing when guys like matrix, vieira, and ibra are here...on the other hand, eto'o seems having some injury issues...so...

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Eto'o was a very good player. Exploded into the very best, when he joined barca... he did very well there.

Now he's on a slide, probably without Ronaldinho doing all the assists and ball holding. They both worked very well together. Can Eto'o play in Mourinho's lone attacker that is required to track back................................... i think not.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if that's up to mourinho, he will no doubt sign drogba...but why moratti went to barca and try to get eto'o when he knew drogba was mourinho's choice?

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Nobody knows who mourinho's choice is. Maybe he prefers Eto.

Anyway either one is good with me.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i really don't know what is mourinho's plan...rumors say that he wants to bring in deco, lampard, drogba...which i believe because it's been reported many times...i don't believe that we can get carvalho or essien...

eto'o, to me, is moratti's type of signing...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i would rather have Eto, but i rather we don't get any more strikers.
i want to see balotelli playing more
me 2...but i m not sure if balotelli is ready to play as a starter in every game...the kid is not even 18....if we play him as a starter in every game, will that give him too much pressure? but he is talented and special...hopefully, he could be as good as benzema in the near future...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eto'o ha scelto l'Inter

11:00 del 29 maggio

Foto: Mantey / GRAZIA NERI

Nella prossima stagione Samuel Eto'o giocherà nell'Inter. L'attaccante camerunense lo avrebbe confidato al proprio entourage. Dopo essere stato messo sul mercato dal Barcellona insieme a Deco e Ronaldinho ed aver rifiutato le offerte di Tottenham e Fenerbahce, il giocatore ha scelto di accettare il trasferimento in Italia alla corte di Mourinho nonostante la corte del Milan. A questo punto manca solo l'accordo con il Barça, che chiede 40 milioni di euro.

Con Eto'o verrebbe meno la candidatura di Didier Drogba, che la stampa inglese associa all'Inter insieme a Frank Lampard e Ricardo Carvalho. A questo punto il Milan potrebbe rituffarsi sull'attaccante ivoriano del Chelsea.

====================

it sounds like eto'o chooses us...and he is now likely to join us than drogba...but barca ask for 40m euros which is ridiculous...if we get eto'o, then milan will have to go for drogba instead...

·
Registered
32,771 Posts
Drogba on a 3-year deal and at a max €10m transfer fee. Then fine.

Wildly unrealistic, though. He'll proly go for €25m and get a "Vieira" deal :wallbang: NO THANX.

I'm very unsure about Eto'o. Will he ever be anywhere near as good as he was pre the knee injury?

If not then we might aswell do with Adri and Balotelli.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Don't worry...now that Mourinho is in town he'll shape up the two Milan fashion clowns at the head of our operations

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
The Chelsea boyz did their own shit at the top...over here Mourinho would have demanded full operational power down to the underwear that the ticket booth attendants wear

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
There was a point in time when Jose had serious interest in Eto'o while still in Chelsea; so I'm pretty certain he likes both players. Either one we get I'd be happy; especially if Suazo and Crespo are shipped off.

·
Registered
16,280 Posts
I'd honestly prefer Drogba

I think he's an incredible player

not technically , or in terms of ball skills ... but the sheer number of balls he can win in the air, control and release ... he's a massive asset to any team just through his strenght .. people often underestimate the physical nature of the sport, and there is none more physical that Drogba

Eto'o is in the worst form of his recent career at the moment and he's something of a gamble

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
None for thier pricetags..

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
None for my taste, but Drogba is the best CF in the world in his day. However, I'd like to see Adriano brought back and Super Mario continued growth. Midfield is the problem.

Er, but in Mourinho I trust, of course. Whatever he wants, no? :D

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Drogba would be better then Eto'o in Serie A.

If Jose could get it to work, Zlatan + Drogba would be an unmarkable combination up front.

Opposing defenders would have sleepless nights.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Personally I'd say Eto'o even though my opinion counts for little I know hehe,but Sammy is that bit younger and the point of will he struggle for e.g not being served by someone like a Dinho?.Still you're pretty spoilt for choice,Balotelli was outstanding and he's not even 18 yet:eek:not to forget Adriano and even the ever impressing Acquafresca.

1 - 20 of 631 Posts