Xtratime Community banner

661 - 676 of 676 Posts

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Genuinely don't understand how it's possible to spend so much on so little.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Reckon you should be able to do that on a tenth (or probably 1/100th) of what Rangers have spent.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Reckon you should be able to do that on a tenth (or probably 1/100th) of what Rangers have spent.
Aye, just a bit.

When you hear that McCoist is the highest paid manager in Scottish football, they're paying a guy £50k per year to wash strips, and fringe players like Cribari and Simonsen are on £8k per week then it gives you some indication of the level of financial recklessness that's going on there.

Rumours that The Rangers will be in administration within a matter of weeks as well, which is hardly surprising.

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
If you were a Rangers fan you'd be well pissed off. Going to Division 3 is one thing, but you'd expect that it'd have been worth it for a clean slate. Would be piss funny if they found themselves back in Division 3 again.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Cribari. Christ, I'd forgotten all about him. Says something when he can't even get ahead of Moshni in the first 11 :howler:

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
lol chaos at end of Motherwell game! great ass-kick left hook combo by Mohsni - Conor McGregor would be proud of that!
gcTqx-NmW1Y

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Mark Warburton confirmed as new manager.

Is he a fan of the technology Brentford used (I know he didn't implement it) I.e. is he going to try and use some of this technology at Rangers?

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
He left Brentford for refusing to use said technology, so I guess that's a no :D

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
It's really a win win situation for him.

No way Rangers don't get promoted next season and it will back to being between Rangers and Celtic for the Title.

If he can get the Title in his first season once they get promoted, he could easily get a Premiership Club in England.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Yeah, good move for Warburton. No way they don't get promoted this season. Whether they'll be able to win the title next season I don't know, but it's not a massive leap to be up their challenging with the rest that are behind Celtic.

661 - 676 of 676 Posts