Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where's Loco? We need a Pooh avatar... something with a wedding gown and ball... and a chain.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
What?

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
How come everyone knows this except me?

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pooh appeared on the Arabian Football forum to announce he got married to his Fiancee. I happened to stump upon it by accident myself.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
this is quite odd that he didn't come to his own forum and say something.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He was on the run - probably running from his new bride.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Thanks guys.

I am sorry I have not announced it in the Argentinian forum but I am so very busy and occupied these days with work, even the announcement in the Arabian forum was not planned for at all and just came by the thread itself.

There is no wedding yet, just official registrations and such. The wedding is at the first of October.

I have travelled around 4 cities in Saudi Arabia within 14 days, flying 7 times and had the coach 3 times, hectic 14 days with no rest whatsoever, I am really in all kind of pains. Can't rest because all people and relatives who live here in Saudi Arabia want to see me and you simply can't say no to them. Looking at my face now trying to recognise me is like taking a photo to the horizon, simply impossible.

Thanks a lot people and inshallah when I make a wedding in Amman, you are all invited to it. The wedding will be in Jeddah and next summer another one in Amman. I will have two weddings and two dokhla's:D

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Congratulations Pooh!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I will have two weddings and two dokhla's:D
I don't know what a dokhla is (honeymoon?), but two weddings!!! So she's loaded too, eh? Most excellent, Pooh! I expect you'll now up your jean collection.:musik:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts