Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the official Peter Løvenkrands thread ;)!

I'll start off. What is with you and this bloke, Løvenkrands:)? I reckon you guys a quite fund of him. Well Rangers supporters only of course :D! Or are there even some Celtics who are fans of his :confused::D???

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
GOD Mk II

hehe :D

I think he is loved so much at Ibrox not just for his goals against Celtic, but the factor he brings to games. He can split defences apart like Laudrup did when he was here.

He doesn't have as much skill as Lauders but is just a teeny bit faster :D

I'll use this thread to keep you Danes up to date on Løvengod :tongue:

CB

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great ChelseaBear ;)!

I really hope you and especially LøvenGod :D will have a great season!

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
He better not let me down though ;) Flash in the pan and all that :(

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
No danger chelsea, the league titles coming home.

Shota to get 50 goals this year. :D :)

Lovenkrands to break allys record v them in a few years is my bet.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Here's hoping, welcome to XT m8, I think you'll enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Yeah the other name was too long apparently :rolleyes: but this ones just as good. This place looks quite good, plenty of boards. Hardly any tims too :D

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
The Forum Managers one of 'them' ;) He's sound though.

Apart from that there isn't many at all which is good ;)

I've tried many a time to introduce fans from lower league teams in Scotland to balance it a bit but they never bother staying :mad:

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Need 100 posts first :(

I'm changing mine today hopefully, done enough campaigning for this year :tongue:

You'll be at 100 soon enough

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
What age are you btw? And are you a girl ;) Or do you just have no problem admitting Kaladze is good looking :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
:howler: :howler: I never saw Kaladze before that's what made me wonder.

Cheers about avatar, FootballFanatic made it 4 me

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Arveladze, do u want a babe avatar????
Lovenkrands will have a great season this year!!!!

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great news about Løvenkrands. He's about to sign a new contract with Rangers. Rumours say he'll get about £30.000 a week :eek:.
He says he's very happy with extending his contract, because he loves playing for Rangers and enjoys living Glasgow :).

Many other European clubs are after this young starlet. Experts say he could easily be sold for £10 mill.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Well I'd rather the 30k was going in his pocket than going on an old has-been looking for a last payday, he's earned it :)

·
Registered
892 Posts
I just read that he wants a new long-term contract, which is very good news for Rangers.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Danish ace Peter Lovenkrands has confirmed he is eager to open negotiations over a new deal and commit his future to Rangers.
The 22-year-old still has two years remaining on his current deal, but is keen to extend his stay in Glasgow despite interest from the likes of Italian giants Inter Milan.
The Serie A side contacted the player's agent while he was on World Cup duty this summer but Lovenkrands insists he has no interest in quitting the Gers.
He said: "I gather I had a lot of offers from other clubs, but I am just happy that Rangers wanted me.
"I want to stay as long as possible because I am having such a good time over here and my life has been magnificent here over the last couple of years."

This is the best news I have heard in a long time.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Excellent news :)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts