Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
45,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Mr Moratti,

We, the Inter Forum of Xtratime, are writing to you to request the purchase of Riccardo Montolivo from Fiorentina on an urgent basis. Attached herewith is a copy of an image of Montolivo.

Annexed to this letter are the "signatures" to the aforementioned petition of other members of the said Inter Forum for your kind consideration. We trust that you will accede to our request. :hopeful:

Yours sincerely,

Firdaus
Forum Manager (and future Community Manager...A360!, we can do it! :proud: )

P.S. Thanks for Calciopoli! :proud:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
As long as there would be also some generous fee, I'm about to sign it aswell :lala:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Can we insert a clause that requires him to be bothered for at least 80% of matches, and not just wander around looking like a painting, like he's done must of this season so far?

·
Registered
45,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As long as there would be also some generous fee, I'm about to sign it aswell :lala:
Yes, I expect Grandmaster Moratti to deliver in this respect.

Can we insert a clause that requires him to be bothered for at least 80% of matches, and not just wander around looking like a painting, like he's done must of this season so far?
Yes, I shall have the draft contract amended accordingly.

Glad to have you gents on board. :hopeful:

13,358 Posts
i fully support this petition:thumbsup: its a great idea my friend, 2 birds....one stone; we get the attacking midfielder we need, and refute the charge of discriminating against italian players in one fell swoop! this is genius my friend

ps: since there will be some shopping in the january sales with some bargains to pick up, can we please add arshavin to the shopping list?:hopeful: my friends i dont believe you fully understand the potential of this player, he is easily one of the best 5 players in the world right now; he needs a team that matches his talents. montolivo olive oil and arshavin = total dominance for the next 5 years, come on Santa moratti make this happen; god bless you all, merry christmas

13,358 Posts
Arshavin is a nobody. Totally overrated.

Stop whining about him already...
he's a nobody my friend?:mad:
now i know who's opinion i need to discard as unworthy of my time! i kid my friend but seriously he's a classic playmaker, a finisher, and he has an attribute not usually associated with talented players = hard work... i hope moratti listen to me and you choke on the CL celebrations:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
he's a nobody my friend?:mad:
now i know who's opinion i need to discard as unworthy of my time! i kid my friend but seriously he's a classic playmaker, a finisher, and he has an attribute not usually associated with talented players = hard work... i hope moratti listen to me and you choke on the CL celebrations:thumbsup:
No, seriously... What has Arshavin done to get so highly rated among the footballing world?

He won the UEFA cup (whoohoow) and won the man of the match award of the final.

At this time, the Russia hyping began before the Euro 2008 and Arshavin was in the middle. Russia played exactly ONE good game on the euros against Holland (thanks, by the way, I was at a party of my work that day and the company is Dutch-Belgian, so I had many good laughs) and Arshavin was truely great.

For the rest Russia and Arshavin showed absolutely nothing. Most overrated team and player on the euros. Arshavin proved nothing yet! Certainly not on any big stage.

Mourinho was right, when he said that... No way, he will come to Inter.

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot to mention, the guy is freakin' 27 when 'breaking through'. He's a one-season-miracle.

13,358 Posts
No, seriously... What has Arshavin done to get so highly rated among the footballing world?

He won the UEFA cup (whoohoow) and won the man of the match award of the final.

At this time, the Russia hyping began before the Euro 2008 and Arshavin was in the middle. Russia played exactly ONE good game on the euros against Holland (thanks, by the way, I was at a party of my work that day and the company is Dutch-Belgian, so I had many good laughs) and Arshavin was truely great.

For the rest Russia and Arshavin showed absolutely nothing. Most overrated team and player on the euros. Arshavin proved nothing yet! Certainly not on any big stage.

Mourinho was right, when he said that... No way, he will come to Inter.

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot to mention, the guy is freakin' 27 when 'breaking through'. He's a one-season-miracle.

my friend this is small thinking at its best, how many players in Russia do you hear about on a regular basis? this dani guy was worth 30 million but no one outside russia knew him. i will explain the factors with arshavin; he played for a rich club owned by an oil company so it was not easy to buy him, except for a big fee so no one would take a risk on this unknown player in russia who will cost a lot.

finally zenit built a good enough team, and russia get hiddink; so at the age of 25-26 finally he was able to play in teams that showcase his immense talent. and you say one season miracle, you dont see russia qualifying campaign? thats to discard to hard work and class of this player, maybe you heard of him last season but it doesnt make him any less of a great player:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
my friend this is small thinking at its best, how many players in Russia do you hear about on a regular basis? this dani guy was worth 30 million but no one outside russia knew him. i will explain the factors with arshavin; he played for a rich club owned by an oil company so it was not easy to buy him, except for a big fee so no one would take a risk on this unknown player in russia who will cost a lot.

finally zenit built a good enough team, and russia get hiddink; so at the age of 25-26 finally he was able to play in teams that showcase his immense talent. and you say one season miracle, you dont see russia qualifying campaign? thats to discard to hard work and class of this player, maybe you heard of him last season but it doesnt make him any less of a great player:thumbsup:
Haha, great...

You say he was at the age of 25-26 he started showcasing his immense talent and next you're critisizing (that spelling is not right...) me for not knowing him before 2007?

Secondly, you're completely proving my point Arshavin proved SHIT as nobody is risking to put money on the table for a possible talent who has proven SHIT.

Overrated.

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I love Montolivo, but I rather have Aqualiani and we already have JimiGol who would perfectly slot in as AttMid.

Sorry Fird

·
Registered
45,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love Montolivo, but I rather have Aqualiani and we already have JimiGol who would perfectly slot in as AttMid.

Sorry Fird
wtf? :confused:

Okay, let me try it this way...

Name your price, my friend. :hopeful:

Glad to have you on board as well. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
MontoGOL has been very much compared to Andrea pirlo he would be a great signing for any big club,for what price I'm not too sure.Give him some good playing time and he will adapt he has all the credentials,he's young,classy,is perfect for a big club providing they give him enough game time.

·
Registered
45,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MontoGOL has been very much compared to Andrea pirlo he would be a great signing for any big club,for what price I'm not too sure.Give him some good playing time and he will adapt he has all the credentials,he's young,classy,is perfect for a big club providing they give him enough game time.
Objective...I like it. :thumbsup:

That's one more person, Mr Moratti. :hopeful:

·
Registered
561 Posts
I don't argue with any of this in theory but, for the record, he plays every match for Fiorentina and, as he did last season, has spent much of the season thus far drifting aimlessly around the pitch. It's infuriating to watch, given his immense quality, particularly in light of his increasingly big ego.

That said, unless Inter (or someone else) makes an offer so big no one in their right mind would refuse it, he's not going anywhere.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i m all for young players like montolivo...we can also give burdisso to fiorentina as christmas gift... :)

·
Registered
45,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i m all for young players like montolivo...we can also give burdisso to fiorentina as christmas gift... :)
Thanks, Carson. That's yet another person for the petition, Mr Moratti.

Thanks for you cooperation, Carson. Your reward: a young dude delivered to your house. His name is CDM and his want-ad says he's willing to try anything once.

13,358 Posts
Haha, great...

You say he was at the age of 25-26 he started showcasing his immense talent and next you're critisizing (that spelling is not right...) me for not knowing him before 2007?

Secondly, you're completely proving my point Arshavin proved SHIT as nobody is risking to put money on the table for a possible talent who has proven SHIT.

Overrated.

my friend Ronaldinho was a great player who was very inconsistent until he was 24, luca toni who ripped serie a didnt establish himself as a worthy player until he was 27... there is no shame in not being well known, not everyone has to be a young dude or a teenage phenom
you also say arshavin hasnt proved shit; this is very harsh and the only reason he is still in russia is because he earns 80k a week and is worth in excess of 25 million euros; not many clubs can afford those type of prices at the moment:thumbsup:

·
Registered
59,763 Posts
My former friend, you have a point.

My country's best player and one of Africa's finest, Abo Treka, only made a name for himself starting at the age of 24.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts