Xtratime Community banner
1421 - 1425 of 1425 Posts

· Premium Member
40,314 Posts
Anderson: Sevilla and Marseille were interested in me, but I’m very proud to play for Malaga

Former Wydad Athletic Club Casablanca midfielder, Bobley Anderson was officially presented by Malaga on Wednesday afternoon and admitted that despite several offers, he chose Malaga, where he will play for the next five seasons.

bobleyIn his presentation, Anderson was elated by being the first player from the Ivory Coast to play for Malaga and stated that he had offers from both Sevilla and Marseille, but chose Malaga.

“There were big clubs interested in signing me, like Sevilla or Marseille. I am very proud to be the first player from Côte d’Ivoire in this club and I wish to convey this pride and passion to the fans and the team.

“I’m not like any player, I prefer to be discovered. I don’t have any footballing idols, I want to show who I am before. I particularly enjoy a more technical style of football, and this is how I like to focus my game play. Spanish football is very technical, and I think I really fit in to this style, being very quick on the pitch and having good movement with the ball.”

Bobley went on to add that he doesn’t feel Ramadan will affect his performance or training and hopes to be available to the coach as soon as possible.

“My main objective is to prove that the Club made a good decision to sign me. I really want to prove to the coach that I’m match-ready and that he can rely on me. I want the coach to know that I’m really keen to get down to work and show what I’m capable of.”

ISF

· Premium Member
40,314 Posts
Week 12
Malaga v Betis
FT 3-2

malaga beat betis in the derby last night after a dramatic game till the last minute when Samu scored the winning goal.

Goals:

Cruz'12, Eliseu'61, Samu'90
Verdú'33, Jordi '63

betis now is the 19th with 9 pts.. awful position.

malaga becomes the 14th with 13 pts.

· Premium Member
40,314 Posts
week 13

Granada vs Malaga
FT 3-1

54' Juanmi

Y. El-Arab scored hattrick in the minutes of '48, '59, '77

A defeat here showed how the team have been inconsistent recently .they won the big clash v Betis Before they drew with Espanyol and lost 0-5 to Celta vigo...

1421 - 1425 of 1425 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.