Discussion Starter #1
Let's rock and rol
Ranieri got my full respect

Props to the man

Let him stay and finish his job :howler:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I think he knows he is out, so he has sold the game to Milan, knowing how are both Milan and Juventus Im sure the result of this match is more certain to Berlusconi than any wwe match is to Vince McMahon.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
with the team they have they have reached what can be expected. If your starting eleven has Molinaro, Grygera, Legrotaglie & Poulsen + a few others that need to be changed like DP Nedved and maybe more.

That said hopefully Ranieri does indeed stay on, the love between the manager, the players the fans and the club is beautiful :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
mr ranieri, please stay at juve.. :heart::proud: just like ancelotti staying with milan...the serie a won't be the same without these 2 men staying with their team...

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Emerson, Seedorf, Dida, AMBROSINI, Favalli, Kaladze....

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
NOthing to do with Ranieri..

They were just too reliant on refs..

You cant just cant throw their crutches away with a Calciopoli.

·
Registered
16,164 Posts
Ranieri has in fact worked wonders with some of the worst players, and definitely the worst defence, I've ever seen at Juve

how the guy's got them anywhere near 3rd is a complete mystery

what you should hope for Puls is that Secco gets some bumper 10 year contract extensions so he can buy more clowns of the calibre of Poulsen, Tiago etc

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I love it how last summer X.Alonso was flirting with them but they instead opted for Poulson :dielaugh: and how they keep asking Nedved to carry on eventhough they have a talent like Gio on the bench :D

I love Ranrieri, here is to hoping them keeping Tiago, Poulsan and C.Zanetti and buying Quag ;)

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
haha as if Ancelotti is as bad as Ranieri :howler:
I'm a fan of ancelotti, his team play good football and he has a pretty good personality, doesnt get too involved in the beef with other managers, of course having mediaset as your ally does help :smileani:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ancelotti is dangerous but jani the thing is that a man of his stature and reputation deserves calm environments and calm environments are not enough for a squad of Milan's esteem to not get complacent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts