Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I forgot about Mare (story of his life).

Can a moderator please change the title of this thread. Please also include this photo of the trio discussing basketball :

Thank You.

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
They are an impressive unit, no doubt.

And this is without Ben Simmons and Dante Exum.. Have a feeling they'll be a force for years to come.

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Our team has too many average players (compared to this level) or players that are out of form, such as Kalinic..Bogdanovic is also very hot and cold, lacks consistency.

I think a realistic goal for us is 1/4 finals, anything above that is a bonus.

·
Registered
11,679 Posts
What a pathetic fool. You are happy Serbia lost just so you can have some epeen on a Serbian forum?

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
Our team has too many average players (compared to this level) or players that are out of form, such as Kalinic..Bogdanovic is also very hot and cold, lacks consistency.

I think a realistic goal for us is 1/4 finals, anything above that is a bonus.
A team made up of KLS players would advance to the quarter finals from our group. We will be there and once there anything can happen, none of the teams from the other group are anything special.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Australia are currently fourth on the medal table for this years version of the Masonic Games.

POUND FOR POUND BEST IN THE WORLD.

Wheres Krle, Dule and Mare?

·
Registered
44,357 Posts
Australia are currently fourth on the medal table for this years version of the Masonic Games.

POUND FOR POUND BEST IN THE WORLD.

Wheres Krle, Dule and Mare?
Well done to Australia.

Everything you say is synonymous. No doubt about it :thumbsup (1):

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
I think there was a heated debate here recently on dellavedova vs Teo?

I feel, worst case, that Mathew is at least on par, if not better. And I think we will have to get used to losing to Australia, with Simmons and Exum coming through the ranks. Just not sure who will replace Bogut when he retires...

And just to think, this is a country where basketball is probably, what, at best 5th in the pecking order?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thon Maker just went top 10 in the draft. Hopefully Bogut will stick around a few more years until lil Thon (all 7 ft 2 of him) matures and develops.

Even an aging Bogut is as good as most international centers.

I want Serbia to go all in on Mitotic and Vucevic!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts