Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's with me?????????

My knee has become quite sore after all of Knee Jerking i've experience this afternoon. :lala: .......

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Oh god, glory hunting or what? Wham bang thank you Fergie thanks a lot - now f*** off, cause we give you f*** all credit for what you've done!!! :rollani:

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
A.Murray said:
Oh god, glory hunting or what? Wham bang thank you Fergie thanks a lot - now f*** off, cause we give you f*** all credit for what you've done!!! :rollani:
:thumbsup:

I think Russel was being sarcastic though.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
may fergie stay at the man utd helm for years to come! and may his 3rd team go on to overhaul chelski and bring us another champs league trophy!

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
SuicideDD said:
:thumbsup:

I think Russel was being sarcastic though.
far from it:D i was speaking to him on msn about it aswell.

Please Fergie, before you cause yourself any harm because of the pressure of Manchester United's constant need for success, please retire

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I can understand fans unhappiness and not wanting fergie to stay on after this season, but they should not be so quick to forget what he has done for the club.
I think fletcher does a lot for the club off the ball, but again - I can understand fans feelings, because he is wasteful on the ball.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
cat said:
may fergie stay at the man utd helm for years to come! and may his 3rd team go on to overhaul chelski and bring us another champs league trophy!
I'm with you cat. :thumbsup:

Of course we all demand success but I think most United fans are prepared to wait to see Sir Alex complete his 3rd team and bring back the EPL title to New Old Trafford. :proud: :hopefull:

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
I will only forgive Fergie for leaving us handicapped this season if he buys 2 world class central midfielder's, he's the one who at the start of the season said this team is good enough, when he was clearly wrong.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Guys no offence but SAF needs to go and Im fvcking serious, he should have went 3 years ago after he won everything he has overstayed and his glory days are behind him now. He has lost his touch and his meathods and determination to win have dwindled out. He can no longer give anything to MU he has done everything there is to do with your club and its about time for him to move on.
I know you guys are loyal to him to the bitter end but cmon this season and the 2 before that have truelly proved he is past it for your club. An destorted defence ,a midfield that is non-existened ,there is loyalty but you are shooting your self in the foot by keeping him.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
despite having this pathetic squad as u claim united to have, united are still 2nd, we have the best points tally in over 10 years, we are in the carling cup final, we lost in the fa cup ( but that happened also 15 years back and so when SAF was the best in the world). we wouldnt be saying this if chelsea wasnt this powerful. the only difference is chelsea, they put added pressure on everyone. SAF's job is to overthrow chelsea and reclaim the throne. i believe united will get 2 ****ing brilliant CM'S + david jones will come back, so the future is going to be bright.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
If Sir Alex is to go he needs to be gone and replaced by the summer window. So a new manager can buy the players he wants. If he's here in the summer still you would have to give him another season to see if it works out with these new 2 CMs if we get them. Then after that we would have to give him another season out of loyalty. Then he would only move to a manager of Football type of job while another coach came in and he will still have a hand in the saying of the team.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was being sarcastic! which is why i mentioned my sore knee :) I'd never startt a campaign against the great scot, but i can't help but feeling that the time has nearly come for him and United to part ways.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Russell said:
I was being sarcastic! which is why i mentioned my sore knee :) I'd never startt a campaign against the great scot, but i can't help but feeling that the time has nearly come for him and United to part ways.
It's good to see that the United board have a competent grasp of sarcasm, the lost art. Don't worry Russell, I understood. :)

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Kyle said:
if he buys 2 world class central midfielder's,
In the express they reckon Diarra and Mascherano will come.

And in the less trustable newspaper Sunday People they say Silvestre will move to Spurs in a part-exchange deal for Aaron Lennon.

:undecide:

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
cat said:

Fergie could get us relegated and still you would be optimistic he could win us another Champions league,, ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!! :thmbdown: :thmbdown: :sigh:

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can understand fans unhappiness and not wanting fergie to stay on after this season, but they should not be so quick to forget what he has done for the club.
I think fletcher does a lot for the club off the ball, but again - I can understand fans feelings, because he is wasteful on the ball.
Even if someone did want Fergie to go why would that be glory hunting ? I understand why some people call for his head. Remember we support Manchester United not Fergie FC at the end of the day, the club is above any manager or player.

Still like I said I still believe he should stay but next season will certainly be his last if he doesn't turn the club around and buy some good midfielders.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
If he has to go he shoul go now so a new manager can come in and assess the squad before the summer window. If not then Fergie might aswell stay for another season. If he f*cks up again next season the writing truly is on the wall.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Russell said:
Even if someone did want Fergie to go why would that be glory hunting ? I understand why some people call for his head. Remember we support Manchester United not Fergie FC at the end of the day, the club is above any manager or player.

Still like I said I still believe he should stay but next season will certainly be his last if he doesn't turn the club around and buy some good midfielders.
Cause more than likely - what he has done for the club would all be forgotten far too quickly. Like I said - I don't have anything against people calling for his head - as long as they give him the respect he deserves.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
I've heard Souness is available :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts