1st Tier Poster
49,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
colocolo is not allowed to post here :nono:

really hope Pacers knocks them out in the conf finals :angel:

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,888 Posts
Don't hate them anymore. A superb basketball team that plays amazing stuff at times. A Heat - Spurs rematch in the finals would be amazing. Two technically excellent basketball teams.

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
I just don't get excited about them; but I probably hate Brooklyn, Indiana, and LAC more.

Miami is just filled with a bunch of arrogant and skilled mercenaries, but wouldn't hold a candle to the great Champions of the past both on and off the court.

I can't see anyone stopping them in the East. They'll probably win the whole thing again. A Spurs/OKC - Heat final would be tasty as hell though.

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
I get it annoyance of some with colocolo, but the lebron/heat hate should stop. Its just annoying.

Some really on other forums act like as if the heat or lebron raped their mother or sthg.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
I don't even know them and I hate their guts.

I wish all the bad things in life happens to them and nobody else, but them.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go put water in Lebron's mama's dish.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
Started by the BIGGEST Idiot in the Forums. Opens more GARBAGE Threads than anyone here.

Happy I dont see his posts !!!! :dielaugh:

·
1st Tier Poster
49,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Njets finally whooped their asses...I knew that if they have a fine 3PT shooting day they will win. LeBron had a surprising half hour slump too where he hit only one field goal. Two of my least favorite teams facing each other in this series but yeah, I'd rather see Brooklyn progress.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
I ain`t their hater - I just want someone else to win the league beyond them and the Spurs.

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
I want to see a new champion. LA Clippers or something. I hate the Pacers more though. Just ugly basketball.

I do hope though if the Spurs pull through, I hope they can get revenge after being robbed last year. Imagine defeating the Heat and the refs at the same time with some clutch shots ;)

OKC-Heat= Heat beating OKC in 6. Very predictable. Without Harden it only makes the Heat's job only easier the 2nd time around.

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
shiaben, no team benefited from nba and refs as much as the spurs.
In 2007, if amare didnt get suspended...the phoenix suns were going to win the nba. not the spurs.And the suspension was very crucial.
Last year, against the heat... . "In all of NBA playoff history, not just the Finals, no team has ever attempted fewer free throws in a seven-game series than Miami’s 118 against San Antonio." Add to that, tim duncan illegally susbtituting himself into the game in game 6 ( worthy of a suspension for game 7 , nba ignored).

This year against the mavs, one game they played with 6 men in dying seconds off the game.lol... where were the refs? such an incident is mind blowing lol.

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
shiaben, no team benefited from nba and refs as much as the spurs.
In 2007, if amare didnt get suspended...the phoenix suns were going to win the nba. not the spurs.And the suspension was very crucial.
Last year, against the heat... . "In all of NBA playoff history, not just the Finals, no team has ever attempted fewer free throws in a seven-game series than Miami’s 118 against San Antonio." Add to that, tim duncan illegally susbtituting himself into the game in game 6 ( worthy of a suspension for game 7 , nba ignored).

This year against the mavs, one game they played with 6 men in dying seconds off the game.lol... where were the refs? such an incident is mind blowing lol.
2007 was BS I agree, but we're talking about last year and this year.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
It's alright. Spurs will win it this year.

·
94,478 Posts
Another AC Thread worth NOTHINN, deader than the LA Lakers !!!

·
94,478 Posts
The poster with the MOST useless Threads in Xtratime.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts