Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sign up first on this list. And this shows you something. I thought he was the guy, and I defended the guy till the end. Except we passed the end, and we are way past the end into the fukin ocean. So I sign up on this list. Hitzfield, welcome to Inter.

·
Bobo
4,525 Posts
come on,you've been down this bloody road so many bloody times,your your own worst enemy.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Nah. I hate him. But I dont want him to go. Not again. This solves nothing.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Firing guys don't remove the curse. :depress:

·
Registered
60,596 Posts
Mancini should stay.

A new coach won't solve a thing, haven't we learned ? :googly:

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
yeah, dont blame mancio (yet)

if we dont get coppa, then we have to fire him

·
Registered
211 Posts
But the question is that if he is ready to do somethingf with that crazy club like Inter :googly:

I've said from beggining, capello or mourinho :scream:
Moratti :wallbang: :jester: :wallbang:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Actually speaking, whether Mancini leaves or not, we still wont win anything. So I couldn't care less.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Yeah good call, let's fire another coach after the first year because his team cannot get the results and has a transfer maniac at the helm.

52 coaches down, 27 coaches to go. Keep 'em coming.

·
Registered
60,596 Posts
Look at it this way.

We lost to the best team in Europe at the moment, not exactly a disgrace. And we were on a par with them in both games so it's not like we got annihiliated or something.

We all know that a central defender is a must, and we must sign a really good one. There's no room for experimenting "potentially good" defenders.

The result is disappointing but it was expected, really.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
Forget the coach, the PLAYERS are to blame.

Bunch of ****ing overpaid bottlers.

Most of the players in this squad have been bought for big ass money, but they suck ASS. Too many "decent" midfielders", too many "can do a job" defenders.

Like, why do we have Vieri, Recoba, Cruz, Martins AND Adriano? We only need 3 or MAYBE 4 forwards.

Why do we have Veron, Karagounis, Emre, C.Zanetti, Cambiasso, Stankovic, AND Davids for 2 or 3 central midfield spots?

We SHOULD be buying people of the caliber of Nesta, or Puyol, or Ferdinand to play at the back. Enough middle aged types, and future stars, and Materazzi types.

And we might want to get a defense coach to help Mancini, who the **** thinks letting the best striker on EARTH go completely free in the SIX YARD BOX on a free-kick is a good idea? Shevchenko shouldn't be allowed to BREATH that close to the goal.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
reality has sunk in, the truth is that most of your players are bloody overrated. Aside from Veron (and he is not even in his best days), there is a hardly a consistent creative force in the midfield. And your defense is not that good either, that second goal from Shev was just bad

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sheva is not the best striker on Earth. He's a wanna-be. He's a piece of trash, who just wanted the most cash after his brilliant CL campaign of 98/99.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Shevchenko is probably the world's best striker.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
I realy wasnt intending to discuse anything, I`m realy surprised that you guys still have things to discus after todays game! and guess what.. you want to fire Mancini!!
He has bloody killing mistakes, and I`ll fire him in only one case.. if we will get one of those coahs: Morinho or Ancelotti., and ofcourse that`s not going to happen, so there is no point of EVEN THINKING of changing Mancio.. we have no case here.
I can say now that`s it`s over, actully since the first tough of Cruz to the ball.. I said: "of shit, we are finished" and I were bloody right, he is losing every single ball and he is the hero of the missed passes, I always said and I`ll stay say that Cruz is a second division player, and aslo.. I didnt see the point of fielding Vieri! what will he do with this defence.. did you sdee what Ancelotti did when Vieri is about to enter the feild.. HE RESTED NESTA, and put in Kaladez and Costacorta!! that`s just imbarresing.. this oviasly means that Vieri isnt that Vieri that we have to fear anymore, and also measn thatnks Mancio for this stuped move!
Some of us will CREAT blames.. as always.. Interistis are the most creative fans when it come to making and creating blames, about me.. I`ll just blames the bad luck that puts us in this game without Adriano, Recoba and Davids. and not any other kind of luck. If we had experiance Davids in mid, Adriano and Oba upfront and fielfed Recoba in the last 15 minutes.. no doubt we have scored 1 or 2 goals TA LEAST. so it`s only our bad luck, and to be realestice, Mancio have a credit of blaming, but not anyother one should be blamed.
the defence were excelent.. Cordoba alone didnt allow Crespo, Sheva and Kaka to eve breath, Cordoba was the best player in this game IMO. the mid was just playing good in the first half, but in the second half here comes Mancio`s blaming.. his subs were too late, the attack Martines was amazing, and here again we found somthing to blam Mancio about.. playing Cruz or Vieri.. playing 5 in mid and 1 FW, was much better than playing with 2 FW one of them were Cruz or Vieri.
I assume that everybody knows that this is the end of the CL. so I just wish that we learn somehting from this match and from the second leg.. this is the only thing we can earn from this situation.. learning from our mistakes.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
firing mancini is no use...IMO...

·
Registered
8,928 Posts
No way firing Mancini, do u wanna start from scratch again, i dont think so, we need to build on this team. One thing Mancio has to stop is his constant favourtisim of players, and we will be fine.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I agree guys. I overreacted, but you all knew I was overreacting. I guess this thread was more of a who is responsible thread, in the intent of opening it up. I liek mancio I really do, but you are right. THere is no one better, besides Capello, or Mourinho. Not even Ancelotti could do better. Anceletto is a puppet who runs under Galliani's strings at the LEga and a world class defense, even I could win games with that backline and forward.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
it's always the same with you pulsar, if we lose .... fire the coach.
this is becomming boring, to say the least :s

the coach was not to blame, tactical everything was alright.
the one to blame was cordoba, on BOTH occasions!
small fu(k, stupid leprechaun ...

btw we played milan 3 times this season, and havent managed to score 1 frekkin goal against them... how on earth do you expect us to win?

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Nah, maybe you should fire Mancini.

Then we could have a good laugh at the introduction of Ranieri or Prandelli.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts