Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed there was no thread about this fantastic goalscorer from Trabzon..He is born and raised in Trabzon and is therefore lojay to his club. He best accomplishment is being crowned the topscorer in the tukish league last season and being one of the main reason for Trabzons accomplishments in the league. He was was also the top goalscorer for Turkey NT in the last qualifier with 6 goals. Many cluns have been interested in him, both foreign and the big domestic Istanbul-clubs have expressed their interest, but he has decided to stay lojay, however a big move abroad seem highly likely with current bad spell for Trabzonspor..

Here are some stats from his career so far:

1994-95 Trabzonspor 4 0
1995-96 Trabzonspor 20 3
1996-97 Trabzonspor 18 2
1997-98 Trabzonspor 2 0
1997-98 Altay (Loan) 24 8
1998-99 Trabzonspor 16 4
1999-00 Trabzonspor 22 2
2000-01 G.Antepspor 31 16
2001-02 G.Antepspor 24 12
2002-03 G.Antepspor 2 1
2002-03 Trabzonspor 28 13
2003-04 Trabzonspor 24 11
2004-05 Trabzonspor 34 31 (Top scorer)

And this is how we enjoy seeing Fatih play for our dear NT:

Attachments

·
Registered
532 Posts
34 starts and 31 goals wow thats pretty impressive, does he score penalties? I see last season was the best in his career. Its strange he didnt move abroad, how old is he and what about his stats this season?

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Good thread idea, starcraft. :)

SleepyM said:
34 starts and 31 goals wow thats pretty impressive, does he score penalties? I see last season was the best in his career. Its strange he didnt move abroad, how old is he and what about his stats this season?
Hes 28 years old, and yeah he made around 5 penalties last season. This season hes scored 10 goals so far in the League, and 3 in the cup (he scored 2 today :cool: ). Hes been linked with teams like Arsenal, Leverkusen, Wigan, and Everton since then but the club has done a good job in getting him to stay.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How dependent is he on a support striker like Gøkeniz?? Or is it more important to have wingers around him???

·
Registered
532 Posts
Waya said:
hes scored 10 goals so far in the League, and 3 in the cup (he scored 2 today :cool: )
So 13 goals in how many starts? Did he score any penalties this season?

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Waya said:
Ehh, dude, I think you're lost :googly: :D
Then I'm lost too :depress: :D

Great striker whom I just came to appreciate properly in the last year.
Good leader and very loyal to. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
SleepyM said:
So 13 goals in how many starts? Did he score any penalties this season?
18 league starts, 3 in the cup.

Heres a pic of him and Szymkowiak from todays match, celebrating after a goal :) :

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Starcraft said:
How dependent is he on a support striker like Gøkeniz?? Or is it more important to have wingers around him???
I wouldnt say he is dependant on Gokdeniz, but they definitely compliment each other and connect greatly. If anything, Gokdeniz is reliant on Fatih.

Needless to say, they make a great duo, and I cant wait to see them play together again alongside Yattara, Szymek and the new transfers.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can anyone upload the goal from today..

By the way, I think we are totally dependent on Fatih Tekke in the upcomming campaign for our NT, I just hope that Mr. Terim decides to use him, I have a feeling that he does not appreciate Fatih Tekke as much some of his biggest fans do. Hopefully Trabzonspor will improve so it will be impossible for Terim to overlook him..

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
NEDVEDONLINE said:
LINked wit arsenal??...when was tht?....him as henry's replacement...bawawawa;D)))))))))))))))))
Its true buddy, do your homework. :tongue: And no one said hed be Henry's replacement..

·
Registered
159 Posts
NEDVEDONLINE said:
LINked wit arsenal??...when was tht?....him as henry's replacement...bawawawa;D)))))))))))))))))
It was a couple months ago, during the summer. He was probably linked as a substitution/backup striker. They weren't interested in him for very long considering they weren't willing to pay a lot for him.

Oh yeah, Don't bring your hate for Fatih into this topic or else I will have to bring my hate for Saban into it. Peace.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Master-Marker said:
It was a couple months ago, during the summer. He was probably linked as a substitution/backup striker. They weren't interested in him for very long considering they weren't willing to pay a lot for him.

Oh yeah, Don't bring your hate for Fatih into this topic or else I will have to bring my hate for Saban into it. Peace.

HATE HATE HATE HATE 4 Fatih

what ya gonna do about it :howler:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Starcraft said:
Yes there is...His name is Nihat..
Nihat Kahveci? Nihat will never be on the same level as Henry. I mean...that's just ridiculous.

Tva said:
HATE HATE HATE HATE 4 Fatih

what ya gonna do about it :howler:
Thank You for confiming that Gala fans are the most immature posters on Xtratime. Bai.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts