Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Men's Football:

Group A: Cote D'Ivoire (A1), Argentina (A2), Australia (A3), Serbia (A4)
Group B: Netherlands (B1), Nigeria (B2), Japan (B3), USA (B4)
Group C: China (C1), New Zealand (C2), Brazil (C3), Belgium (C4)
Group D: Republic of Korea (D1), Cameroon (D2), Honduras (D3), Italy (D4)

August 07 - August 23

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
by the way, no politics talks, please...

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
why free tibet.. ?

those guys themselves are so ridiculous to burn banks, houses, overturn trucks... and the authorities got to sit and watch.. cuz dalai is making a speech or that olympic flame maybe watered upon?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
That is wrong yes- there is no justification for what they did to the Han Chinese and their shops, the result of a life's work. However- the basic premise of the free Tibet remains very much on sure footing. And do not involve the Dalai in this, b/c it is clear that he does not condone violence and he tried all he could to keep the people from stopping their behavior. Not one good argument exists today (outside of the world of censored press and made up fairy tales on the 6 o'clock news) that he is a violent man.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You do realize the Olympics is all about politics at the very core, right?
i understand...why can't just talk about sports here?...i mean sports are also good topics to discuss...

·
Registered
45,393 Posts
i understand...why can't just talk about sports here?...i mean sports are also good topics to discuss...
Don't worry Carson, he's just pulling your robot leg.

·
Registered
37 Posts
That is wrong yes- there is no justification for what they did to the Han Chinese and their shops, the result of a life's work. However- the basic premise of the free Tibet remains very much on sure footing. And do not involve the Dalai in this, b/c it is clear that he does not condone violence and he tried all he could to keep the people from stopping their behavior. Not one good argument exists today (outside of the world of censored press and made up fairy tales on the 6 o'clock news) that he is a violent man.
If you are serious about him, go Google the following few things:

1. Dalai was paid by CIA

2. Dalai had long time Nazi connection

3. Dalai's friendship with Japanese Terrorist Shoko Asahara

4. Why Tibetan buddhists who believe in Dorje Shugden are saying they are persecuted by Dalai...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I think pun was also playing with you too...lol..:D

Anyways to the sport itself

Did you see all the gunk they had to take out of the ocean...all this algae...like pounds and pounds of it! LOL

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Giovinco gonna put up a show on this one..

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:wallbang::wallbang::wallbang:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nothing... :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
by the way, i think our boy burdisso will play...and also messi and aguero... :drool:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Carson if you have access to Sports Illustrated go to the bookstore or something..this week's issue is great..in the very beginning, they have a great pic of the algae gunk and loads of people trying to carry it away..it's awesome..

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok...and also swimsuits??? :drool::horny:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
and btw, i m gonna root for argentina... :cool:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts