Xtratime Community banner

Out of mercy, should we lock this thread?

The Official Anti-rubentus Thread

217K views 5K replies 166 participants last post by  Nerazzurri4life 
#1 ·

See less See more
#3 ·
Trento eh :D Familiarising themselves with the lower divisions I see. :pp

#5 ·
Is it just me or is that Trento jersey a cheap rip off of Parma's old jerseys ?

It's almost identical to the one the Gialloblu wore when they won the UEFA Cup in 99 against Marseille.

#11 ·
He played decent for us.....:rolleyes: Actually one of our better players, ESPECIALLY in the derbies....

So don't go criticizing him.....

:rolleyes:

Especially when you're all about supporting our players like that Adriano

#12 ·
Gaetan said:
Don't recall if it's this forum or another that I post in, but I always got a good laugh at how 'The Hammer' actually had fans.
We do have his biggest fans over here. :D

In that order

1. Firdaus

2. TAZZ

#14 ·
#3 :pp

Unless we discover illicit wire-taps condemning both Fird and TAZZ, you'll have to be content with that position. Sorry. :D

#15 ·
CZ: I joined Juve because of Capello...

now he needs to change that...like this...

CZ: I joined Juve because of the atmosphere of Serie B...

:D enjoy it...buffon already enjoys it very much and feels challenging of winning the championship of B...

#16 ·
Decent DM if he does not need only to provide longer range passes.

He wanted to play, he move on to the coach who wanted him and knows how to get the best out of him. When he arrived... he Coach left for Another Club.... ignoring him.

OK this thread is about Mocking Juve..... not exactly CZ. :D

#17 ·
I'm sorry, but you can take me off that list. :tongue: For his actions, he has lost all my goodwill, good player or not. :stuckup:

As far as I'm concerned, there has always been ONE ZANETTI. :stuckup:

Still, I'm not going to go out of my way to knock CZ, since we didn't exactly give him enough playing time AND since he did help us win that Italian Cup in 2005. Can't be an ingrate like Ronaldo. ;)

#18 ·
When I first heard of him at Roma, I thought he was JZ's brother :pp. Now he could well be Vieri's. again :pp

#19 ·
Zanetti: I'll play for Juventus in Serie B
tribalfooball.com - July 30, 2006

New Juventus midfielder Cristiano Zanetti has dismissed reports that he wants to leave following his new club's demotion to Serie B.

Zanetti only joined on a Bosman at the end last season and said: "We have a great squad.

"I have thought about it and have reached the conclusion that I will not have any problem playing in Serie B."

Well have fun jackass.

#20 ·
that player is the only reason why Nesta is not an interista right now...........if you remember of course.

#21 ·
King Luther you are so bitter man

When is the last time you posted here and actually supported us? If you are just going to spew that pro-Juve and anti-Inter bullshit, please don't waste your time....but don't spew it out and then pretend you are neutral in this whole matter

:yuck:

#22 ·
tell me if what i have just written in my previous post is my BITTER SENTIMENT or a reality?please m8.

#23 ·
There is a time and place for certain posts. This is neither the time nor the place. This is obviously a Juve bashing thread. And you, the Juve fan, are here to mess it up. Go ahead, but it's neither neutral nor objective.

#24 ·
KingLuther said:
tell me if what i have just written in my previous post is my BITTER SENTIMENT or a reality?please m8.
Zanetti is a DM, Nesta is a CB. I don't see one interfering with the other.

#25 ·
gerrard,and al knows that i speak the truth,in 2002 inter wanted to sign Nesta from lazio.you agreed on the $$$ with Cragnotti BUT he asked for CZ to be included in the operation.moratti declined that AND Cragnotti said that if CZ is not included in the operation,then Nesta won't be sold to Inter.and that is what happened.how on earth am i provoking something here is beyond me................