Xtratime Community banner

Out of mercy, should we lock this thread?

3621 - 3640 of 3660 Posts

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Reactions: ToniSamp

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Lovely coverpages

Font Newspaper Publication Screenshot Sports equipment

Clothing Trousers Human body Publication Font

Sports uniform Sports jersey Shorts Jersey Product

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
I apologise for not posting quotes from juventuz after the Chelsea drubbing, but here's a few from the latest (but hopefully not last) juve loss (at home against Atalanta)

Okay I'm gonna be taking a long break from watching matches. What a waste of time
What a glory hunter

And another one:

I feel exactly the same way. I only get upset watching this team. **** this. Life is too short to wake up at 1am for this punishment
Scenes when we qualify for the conference league on last matchday
It could be a chance to end the European drought... :D

Princess Dybala and moody Morata look like they are not scoring any goals this season
Princess Dybala lol. I like that.

We’re completely unable to score goals
Strange that, replacing multiple Ballon d’Or winner with an Everton flop isn't proving to be good business..

Put half of the team for a black friday sale.
Wouldn't mind Dybala at Inter tbh...

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Wouldn't mind Dybala at Inter tbh...
It all depends on what the management of a club pretends (or accepts!) Dybala to be. If Dybala feels like he is going to be the ace of the team (the way it is happening at Juventus) then there is a problem. His position inside a (winning) club should not be much different from the position of Correa or Sanchez inside Inter.

·
Registered
18,475 Posts
dybala would do well for inter in their formation, but he's too expensive for how injury prone he is. it is better to invest in the renewal of the fullbacks because that could become a problem in the future for you

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Lautaro-Dybala would be tempting for sure. Dzeko has another year in him, Correa can be backup like Sanchez. Only chance we can get Dybala is if he doesn't renew with juve though, they won't sell him to us...especially as Agnelli is under pressure/criticism now. Surely juve won't allow Dybala to walk for free anyhow...

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
dybala would do well for inter in their formation, but he's too expensive for how injury prone he is. it is better to invest in the renewal of the fullbacks because that could become a problem in the future for you
Kostic is probably coming, him and Dimarco for the left is alright though I hope Perisic renews too. Darmian still has a year or two in him, and I guess the club will keep Dumfries at least for next season too, I wouldn't let him go after his first season

·
Registered
47,970 Posts
He's a kid and just started...put the guillotine away.

As for Dybala, he's strikes me as one of those "maybe if this..." type of player. An Inter transfer was reported to be on the cards a couple of times in the past...it's also reported that he refused to entertain any switch on each occasion. I'm not so sure how we can accommodate him, unless he accepts being a sort of Sanchez (like N4L said)...which is funny because even Sanchez didn't accept being a Sanchez.

• Haha

·
Registered
19,267 Posts
He's a kid and just started...put the guillotine away.
He's 25.

I personally don't have high hopes that a player that age learns how to control a football and dribble properly. He is pretty much pace and power only. Well, good in the air too. But technically awful, his positioning has also been very bad at times.

That said, if he learns the tactical side of the Italian game (which he is nowhere near doing) then he could succeed.

He will get game-time now that Darmian is starting to have fitness issues (however minor they may be).

I wish him the best, though I will fall off my chair if he becomes our long-term RWB

Reactions: camelface

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
The hurt is strong at juventuz.com

look at this inter line up. it is pukeworthy. all the talk about us not performing because of the squad quality is just invalid.
The idiot ignored the fact that 4 reserves started against Spezia. DD, Dimarco, Gagliardini and Dumfries. 5 technically, with Correa there instead of Dzeko.

Bastoni, De Vrij, Darmian, Barella and Dzeko are all starters and none of them started this match. That is half the outfield players.

Which juve players would be useful for Inter? I can name 3 from their entire squad: Cuadrado, Chiesa and Dybala

So yeah, questioning our squad is dumb when their team is 8th, or is it 7th now...10 points behind us.

I guess that guy is trying to say that multiple Scudetto winner Allegri is the issue not their squad....

Bring back Pirlol! 🤣

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
The hurt is strong at juventuz.com

The idiot ignored the fact that 4 reserves started against Spezia. DD, Dimarco, Gagliardini and Dumfries. 5 technically, with Correa there instead of Dzeko.

Bastoni, De Vrij, Darmian, Barella and Dzeko are all starters and none of them started this match. That is half the outfield players.

Which juve players would be useful for Inter? I can name 3 from their entire squad: Cuadrado, Chiesa and Dybala

So yeah, questioning our squad is dumb when their team is 8th, or is it 7th now...10 points behind us.

I guess that guy is trying to say that multiple Scudetto winner Allegri is the issue not their squad....

Bring back Pirlol! 🤣
Suddetto 21/22 talk big time :whistle:

·
Registered
264 Posts
this weekend will be major for juve charge for scudetto. napoli vs atalanta 6 point top of the league decider, roma vs inter 6 point juve decider. and milan and fiorenta games will decide all juve chances this year

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Suddetto 21/22 talk big time :whistle:
I was just saying we were better than midtable juve so that idiot I quoted has no business belittling the Inter squad, nothing about the Scudetto - which is toughly contested. Inter are only 3rd this season let's not forget..

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Even the juve that used to win had Sturaro and Padoin... can't have 25 top players surely.

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
this weekend will be major for juve charge for scudetto. napoli vs atalanta 6 point top of the league decider, roma vs inter 6 point juve decider. and milan and fiorenta games will decide all juve chances this year
They already lost 5 league games in less than half a season. To put things in perspective, Inter lost 3 in the whole of last season.

For juve to win the league then the top 4 teams ALL have to suck badly and they have to be flawless...

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
I was just saying we were better than midtable juve so that idiot I quoted has no business belittling the Inter squad, nothing about the Scudetto - which is toughly contested. Inter are only 3rd this season let's not forget..
It won't be tough from now on for you guys. We lost Kjaer for 6 months.
Real relegation incoming! :cry:

3621 - 3640 of 3660 Posts