Xtratime Community banner

Out of mercy, should we lock this thread?

3581 - 3600 of 3660 Posts

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
🤣😂

Sports uniform Jersey Sports gear Shorts Gesture

Footwear Shorts Soccer Sports equipment Sports uniform

Reactions: ToniSamp

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
That's a great coverpage, Tuttosport 😂👍

Sports equipment Publication Newspaper News Font

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
VIDEO: NEDVED FURIOUS AFTER JUVENTUS DEFEAT

Juventus vice-president Pavel Nedved was absolutely furious about the Old Lady’s defeat against Sassuolo and left the stands screaming at Andrea Agnelli.

Massimiliano Allegri’s side suffered a 2-1 loss at the Allianz Stadium on Wednesday and the Bianconeri are now 13 points off table leaders Milan.

It was Juventus’ second defeat in Turin this season.

Fair to say, Nedved was not impressed with the performance and the result as cameras caught his furious reaction in the final seconds of the game.

The former Ballon d’Or winner left the stands screaming and appeared to have a go at President Agnelli, who was smoking and didn’t react.

Juventus sit 7th in the Serie A table with 15 points in ten games. They visit Verona on Sunday and host Fiorentina in Turin before the November break.

A pissed off Nedved is a great sight to behold

·
Registered
19,267 Posts
Yes, they seem to lack the goals needed to win the league. Morata and Kean look incapable.

On the other hand, we're 7 points off the top with a bad defensive record, so I won't get too excited just yet....

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
If you truly hate juve, and that is an obligation, then any juve defeat should make you happy, regardless of Inter winning the title or not which won't be decided yet anyhow.

They are behind us although they got the coach a lot of Inter fans wanted, let's not forget. And yet Allegri is doing worse than Pirlol at this stage..

·
Registered
67,321 Posts

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
juve lost hours ago but no posts here? If I am busy surely someone else should gloat instead? You guys are too nice.

Anyhow, didn't watch but obviously enjoyable that juve loses 2 on the bounce.

If Napoli and Milan win tomorrow, juve will be 16 points behind the top lolf. Allegri the saviour, the tactical mastermind.

Grazie young Simeone

Sports uniform Smile Shorts Arm Sports jersey

Product Sleeve Font Screenshot Competition event

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Caprari haha, awesome 🤣😂😅

Once uno di noi

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Brilliant, Simeone Jr. avenged his dad

:D

Photograph Purple Jersey Football equipment Gesture

• Haha
Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Wasn't fully done celebrating the juve defeat against Sassuolo, kinda hard to keep up now tbh :D

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
juventuz always makes for enjoyable reading when zebras lose

HEADS NEED TO ROLL!!!
Only person I trust at this club is Nedved rest can go and **** themselves
Absolute disgrace.

We are back to the Zaccheroni/Delneri days. Total chaos in all levels of this club.
In the meantime CR7 goal and assist
knew when to get off the boat
I guess we'll just have to settle for winning the Champion's League this season.
Pussy Dybala missed a straight forward chance please sign Vlahovic and end this misery
**** you Max.Go and celebrate properly ,yours sons birthday . You do not give a **** about Juve.And state in a, after game press , that we played good...
Looks like I'll be skipping this season.
Haha we are so shit!!!
I’m just glad we didn’t embarrass ourselves

tbh we only lost by 1
Lads, we're officially Man Utd level of shit. Without the money.
They have 17 pts from 10 games, while we have 15 pts from 11 games. Not even their level
Judging by the performance, it seems we played better than against Sassuolo. Yet, we still lost.

Anyway, I fake fanned, and I am probably going to miss our next game. I can't justify staying up late to watch something this putrid.
In officially boycoting Juventus. Will not be watching further games until things improve. Thats my punishment for them. It has been a situation of unrequited love for the last 3 years, i have been supporting them, watching every single game, suffered with them, suffered countless nervous breakdowns because of them, have been the target of jokes constantly. Its all fine, you have to support your team even in the most difficult times but Juventus have shown zero respect for us fans, they show lack of respect for the club, lack of ideas and clear vision and its completely unfair towards us fans.
I have been missing a lot of matches for 3 seasons because this team is so unwatchable and having to wake up at 2AM because of timezone and then saw scoreline like Verona game today make it even more shittier.

• Haha

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
Milan and Napoli continue to fly but good thing we have juve to laugh at

From the juve v Sassuolo match:

How NOT to defend properly 101

Sports equipment Soccer Player World Ball game

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
More gems:

Empoli are now level on points with us
that's our level now. bring pirlo back.
🤣😂

Pirlo must be thinking, I ain't that bad after all... if Allegri with all his experience is doing a worse job now...

·
Registered
67,321 Posts
MOURINHO SARCASTIC ON ROMA AND JUVENTUS PENALTIES
epa09544152 Roma's coach Jose Mourinho (L) reacts after being shown a red card during the Italian Serie A soccer match AS Roma vs SSC Napoli at Olimpico stadium in Rome, Italy, 24 October 2021. EPA-EFE/ALESSANDRO DI MEO

Roma coach Jose Mourinho hit out at Juventus after a penalty in their Champions League win over Zenit. ‘One had to be retaken, one hadn’t… Guess which?’

The tactician is still smarting after the 2-1 Serie A home defeat to Juve, which saw Jordan Veretout’s spot-kick parried by Wojciech Szczesny.

Roma argued that should’ve been retaken due to encroachment from Giorgio Chiellini, who then proved decisive in clearing the loose ball.

On the other hand, Juventus were given a lifeline in the Champions League against Zenit St Petersburg when Paulo Dybala initially fired his penalty wide.

The referee ordered it to be retaken for encroachment, which ultimately didn’t make a difference to the outcome of his shot.

Dybala converted at the second time of asking.

Mourinho took to Instagram for a sarcastic comment and placed the two images side-by-side for easy comparison.

‘One had to be retaken, one hadn’t… Guess which?’

http://instagr.am/p/CV0nHuZoWGl/

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
Can I say that Mourinho has become a bit pathetic? As long as he won he could do whatever he liked and maybe look smart for trolling the losers, but now that he loses (and sometimes loses badly) he just looks like a sore loser.

·
Registered
48,514 Posts
On Dybala

Shorts Sports equipment Player Sports gear Grass

Well, he might have overcome the amount of goals Platini scored, but he is not nearly as decisive as the French ace used to be. I start to think that he is actually a big bluff, but I love the way the juventini take the bait. Hopefully they will concede him that crazy renewal he is asking for.

The management of Juvenus reminds me of the one of Sampdoria as soon as Marotta left: a nightmare!

·
Registered
19,267 Posts
Can I say that Mourinho has become a bit pathetic? As long as he won he could do whatever he liked and maybe look smart for trolling the losers, but now that he loses (and sometimes loses badly) he just looks like a sore loser.
He has been terrible for several years now.

Totally out of touch with the modern game.

Roma look a disaster.

3581 - 3600 of 3660 Posts