Xtratime Community banner

Out of mercy, should we lock this thread?

3461 - 3480 of 3486 Posts

·
Registered
47,856 Posts
I love the hashtag Ceferinout and I love it even more because it could more easily be Juveout if they keep banging their head against the wall.

·
Administrator
53,445 Posts

·
Registered
65,027 Posts
You think it is an insult to tell someone you didnt win 10th league title in a row?
Well you had a lifetime opportunity to complete 10 in a row but your ex coach leading your most hated rivals stopped you with only 1 left, so yes there's a funny side to it. I appreciate you not seeing it though. Good luck in the top 4 fight 😁 Forza Pirlol!

·
Registered
65,027 Posts
I love the hashtag Ceferinout and I love it even more because it could more easily be Juveout if they keep banging their head against the wall.
It would be quite a decision to exclude juve, Real and Barca. Especially the latter duo... CL without juve is no big issue, but no Real and Barca would be something..

·
Registered
47,179 Posts
You think it is an insult to tell someone you didnt win 10th league title in a row?
Yeah, that's always going to be a self-own, lol.

Unless you're talking about some of the guys at juventuz. N4L got me curious about what some of them have to say...and boy, there are some real hot takes about Conte and this season. I see you on there too...one of the sanest voices around.

·
Registered
65,027 Posts
UEFA can’t exclude juve from CL next season if they finish 5th.

·
Registered
65,027 Posts
Will be amusing if Pirlo costs juve not 1 but 2 CL eliminations.

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
Juve in serious danger of missing out UCL, probably have the most difficult remaining draw of the top 4 contenders. Have inferior h2h to all the top 4 and are in the worst form out of all the contenders. The only thing they have going in their favour is that Atalanta and Milan play each other in MD38.

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
24,784 Posts
The level of delusion from some posters at Juventuz is hilarious.

Taking UEFA and the local FAs to court to prevent them from issuing sanctions against the breakaway clubs and getting 350m settlements from the clubs that dropped out. Yeah, that's going to happen.

Even if they'd win against all odds this would just blow up in their face.

·
Registered
65,027 Posts
Just like juve got the 2 revoked Scudetti back and 400mill (I think it was) compensation from FIGC ;)

·
Registered
65,027 Posts
I didn’t watch the Coppa Italia final as I was at work but apparently juve needed their beloved refs to win it...

·
Registered
65,027 Posts
Conte and Inter fined over Juve insult
Football Italia
8 Hours Ago

Antonio Conte and Inter have both been fined €2,000 after the coach showed his middle finger to Juventus directors during their game in February.

The incident occurred as Conte approached the locker rooms of the Allianz Juventus Stadium in Turin.

It was a Coppa Italia match on February 9, 2021, and Conte turned to the Juve directors in the stands, caught on camera flipping the middle finger.

An investigation was launched and the verdict from the FIGC is a €2,000 fine for Conte and an identical fine for Inter.

Conte apologised for his reaction, but also insisted he had been “provoked.”

---

An iconic picture that is certainly worth more than 4k.

Cunte you gobbo 😍😂

·
Registered
65,027 Posts
That cracked up, had to post it here

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
47,179 Posts
That's pretty cool of them.

Seems like there are a fair few social media guys for the big clubs who have really good senses of humour.

·
Registered
65,027 Posts
The masked crying dude wasn't part of juve's congratulary post, this was added by someone, obviously an Inter fan.

·
Registered
47,179 Posts
Oh, lol. No wonder it seemed too good to be true, lol.

It would most likely be an EPL club or English sponsor that would have the guts to do that. Like Dulux, the paint sponsor fo Spurs.

Reactions: humanTORCH

·
Registered
65,027 Posts
So it seems Orsato was told by VAR to send off Pjanic but he didn't...

@ToniSamp

·
Registered
I M Inter Milan I M
24,784 Posts
Yeah, that was truly a bizarre decision, seeing as Vecino had already been sent off. Refs are prone to compensate, usually...

But not this time apparently... :cautious:

3461 - 3480 of 3486 Posts