Xtratime Community banner

Out of mercy, should we lock this thread?

3441 - 3450 of 3450 Posts

·
Registered
47,287 Posts
Yes, but in Boniperti's Juventus something like that would have been unacceptable and could have brought to the sale of the players who were involved, no matter the cost. Nowadays the club is pretty different and this is one of the reasons why things like that happen even at Juventus.

·
Registered
17,840 Posts
Yes, but in Boniperti's Juventus something like that would have been unacceptable and could have brought to the sale of the players who were involved, no matter the cost. Nowadays the club is pretty different and this is one of the reasons why things like that happen even at Juventus.
It's become an instagram club.

·
Registered
47,287 Posts
Dybala apologized but talked about a dinner rather than a party. Unfortunately for him the neighbor of McKennie who called the carabinieri (and is a fan of Juventus!) was interviewed and said that there were many cars and girls.
In the meanwhile Pirlo is leaving the three players out of the derby but wants to make it clear that it's his choice and not the club's... which again is not what Boniperti would have done. I mean, there is no doubt that Boniperti would have said it was the club's choice.

·
Registered
63,884 Posts
juventuz, always a good laugh when juve draw/lose. Reactions to Torino 2-2 rubentus:

Saying this in advance of the final whistle: just end this shit season already. Burn it all down and start from scratch
Morata being an idiot as usual
What a circus.
Fucking embarrassing. Total chaos at this club right now and the results are to be seen on the pitch every week. The most disorganised garbage we’ve seen in a long time.

This club is a disgrace right now. No other word to use. We will lose out on the top 4 and be an even bigger shambles of a team next season and for the foreseeable future.
Enough is enough
Not opening thread yet I’m at the beach

**** this team right now
Didn't even know we were playing.

Shows that I've lost all interest in this fake ass team.
Some really loyal supporters amongst them lol

·
Registered
63,884 Posts
Juventus winger Bernardeschi has been fined €2,000 for simulation in the Derby della Mole against Torino.

---

If they fine juve for every dive of Dybala, Cuadrado, Chiesa and Bernardrschi then Lega will make a lot of money weekly.

·
Registered
63,884 Posts
So Napoli vs inter next week. Who to cheer for? In current situation inter winning suits us more. Fml
:D

·
Registered
63,884 Posts
I think Serie A is quite shit when it comes to quality.

Majority of matches seem like Serie B.
Speaking out of experience I guess

They are now belittling the league because they are 3rd in it and closer to EL spot compared to top spot. I guess it was the best in the world in the last 9 seasons huh? ;)

3441 - 3450 of 3450 Posts