Xtratime Community banner

Out of mercy, should we lock this thread?

3401 - 3420 of 3450 Posts

·
Registered
63,884 Posts

Unbeaten against juve this season.

Witches > old bitches

Reactions: ToniSamp

·
Registered
63,884 Posts
This was supposed to be one of the easiest games left for juve btw

Lost count how many saves Montipo made. At least 6-7

·
Registered
63,884 Posts
Benevento 2-5 Inter
Inter 4-0 Benevento

Benevento 1-1 juve
juve 0-1 Benevento

·
Registered
63,884 Posts
I hate this diving piece of shit Chiesa. Demanding a penalty for falling over a player already fallen on the ground.

Reactions: ToniSamp

·
Banned
340 Posts
Hilarious result really. Imagine if Rube ends 5th behind Napoli and Atalanta.

That game in hand vs Napoli will be crucial for them.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Any good video on the situation? I want to hate Chiesa as much as the next guy, but the only video clip I found is a bit inconclusive.

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
47,287 Posts
If that was a foul it would be more fun, but in my opinion it is not.

Anyway, referees don't like to be fooled and it might happen that in the doubt they give no penalty to the well known cheats.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
I found another replay. Chiesa might have gotten the penalty if he hadn't chosen to throw himself so theatrically to the ground.

The defender is trying to block Chiesa's path but clumsily falls over as he's doing so. I could definitely see a case being made for it possibly being a penalty. Chiesa has only himself to blame though.

·
Banned
340 Posts
Seems like an incredibly clear penalty to me tbh. The benevento player literally falls into chiesas path tripping him with body, head and arms.

If that's not a penalty then I don't know what is.

·
Registered
63,884 Posts
Remarkably, Arthur also made an assist to Benevento when the teams met earlier this season.

Must be a record, 2 assists for the same opponent in the same season. Grande Arthur!

·
Registered
17,978 Posts
Annoying that Meelan won though.
Remarkably, Arthur also made an assist to Benevento when the teams met earlier this season.

Must be a record, 2 assists for the same opponent in the same season. Grande Arthur!
I was a fan of his at Barca but he has been quite sh*t for Juve, I must say. Imagine if we had accepted one of those daft swap deals (Arthur + Junior Firpo + a bag of chips) Barca were proposing for Lautaro last summer....

·
Registered
63,884 Posts
Milan must win all their games (including juve, lazio and atalanta away) and hope Inter lose 3 times and draw once. It's football and crazy shit happens but they basically need to win their remaining 10 games and hope, it's not in their hands alone. Anyhow Benevento winning in Turin can't be downplayed by Milan winning in Firenze. Remember also that we will play juve but we aren't playing against Milan, so juve were hoping to reduce the gap and stay close til matchday 37.

·
Registered
17,978 Posts

·
Registered
63,884 Posts
Who knows who will we support in that match (juve v Milan), obviously depends who will be closer to us in points

·
Registered
63,884 Posts
Seems like an incredibly clear penalty to me tbh. The benevento player literally falls into chiesas path tripping him with body, head and arms.

If that's not a penalty then I don't know what is.
Watch the 5 second video Nacka posted and focus on the left leg of Chiesa. He bends it towards the body of the defender. And the defender was floored, was he supposed to vanish to allow Chiesa to run? If Chiesa wanted he could have jumped over him and played the ball, but it's Chiesa, one of the biggest divers in Serie A so he did what he does.

I won't call you a gobbo for defending a juve player although you called me a gobbo for defending the best Inter coach since Jose Mourinho as you are entitled to your opinion. :)

·
Registered
63,884 Posts
Fine photography there

De Ligt cost more than the whole Benevento squad probably, btw

3401 - 3420 of 3450 Posts