Xtratime Community banner

Out of mercy, should we lock this thread?

3321 - 3340 of 3450 Posts

·
Registered
63,932 Posts
Not sure what's more beautiful, the goal or dat ass..

Mckennie had a good view of both

Reactions: ToniSamp

·
Registered
63,932 Posts
Lol found this gem at juventuz where they are either mass jinxing or collectively raising the white flag (with 14 rounds left, nothing is won yet..)

A team worse than Shakhtar in CL now won the Scudetto.
Big words coming from a supporter of a club which won 9 Scudetti yet had European exits against Galatasaray, Benfica, Ajax and Lyon when they were Serie A champions... and the latter 2 exits despite having 100+million player Cristiano.

Shakhtar drew with Inter twice, how does that make them better? They didn't even score once. Handanovic barely made a save in both matches. It's clearly worth mentioning that one of the 2 points they got was thanks to scandalous refereeing in Ukraine:

What about Inter beating Shakhtar 5-0 last August in EL semifinal, when they had the same players and coach? An irrelevant fact?

Moreover, Shakhtar won twice against Spanish champions Real Madrid. The same Real that will probably reach CL quarter finals and are in the top 2-3 sides in liga currently...

Fact of the matter is, when Inter were dominating Serie A, Serie A clubs won 2 CLs. Milan 2007 and Inter 2010. Compare that to that 0 European trophies in juve's dominant domestic period...

·
Registered
46,543 Posts
Your first mistake was reading what they said.

Your second mistake was thinking it needed debunking when, between them, they don't have 2 brain cells to rub together.

·
Registered
18,022 Posts
Yeah, what's this "take what completely clowns say seriously" craze on this forum??

First that Indian kid pretending to be an Inter season ticket holder in Milano, now this .... 🤪

·
Registered
63,932 Posts
I can't help it sometimes tbh, I get a bit defensive when it comes to Inter.

What's worse than juventini saying crap like that is reading the same from Interisti, like Azz or Cassano:

Cassano: ‘Ridiculous Inter in UCL’
Football Italia
3 Hours Ago

Antonio Cassano seems unimpressed by Inter: ‘They don’t play great football and were ridiculous in Champions League.’

The Nerazzurri beat Genoa 3-0 on Sunday and enjoy a four-point lead over Milan on top of the Serie A table.

They have been knocked out of the Champions League and Coppa Italia.

“If we had been in the Champions League right now, I think we could’ve had our say in that tournament,” Conte said after Sunday’s victory, but Cassano thinks otherwise.

“Did Conte understand he is not Guardiola? Have his say in the Champions League? Come on. I am not dumb. Serie A is mediocre, Europe is something else. Inter are not dominating,” he told Bobo TV on Twitch.
“They’ve been playing differently with Eriksen, they seem more solid, but they don’t play great football. Atalanta do.

“Inter sit deep and wait for their opponents’ move, then they try to reach Lukaku with long balls.

“Inter must win the title. They are going to win it. But they don’t play well.

“If Conte made serious mistakes, it’s only his fault. Inter were ridiculous in Champions League. They finished behind Shakhtar.”

---

I understand juventini would try their best to devalue anything we do, fine, it's a rivalry and they hate us. But Interisti just looking at results and making assessments without looking at circumstances is both harsh and misguided.

Cassano I guess just wants to make a fuss in the media, to make attention-grabbing controversial comments. An ex player who is jobless so...

While Azz has said similar stuff about Mancini and Mourinho, both were shit and clueless like Conte so..

Curiously our luck with refereeing in CL this season is being dismissed but Atalanta get a player correctly sent off against Real or juve get denied a soft penalty in Oporto and the media blames UEFA refs for 'robbing' Italians... we suffered more than 1 bad call in 1 match in CL and obviously that had a negative effect on us. Denying that is criminal. We are talking a minimum of 2 huge calls, Mendy pushing Hakimi before Benzema scored in Madrid, and Lukaku being wrestled in Ukraine. Without going into the Real match in Milano...

Cassano is talking about Guardiola, someone tell him that Guardiola has failed to win CL outside prime Barca despite having coached 2 world class teams full of talent like Bayern (3 seasons) and City (in his 5th season now, and had eliminations against Monaco and Lyon..)

Atalanta are 10 points behind Inter, scored less and conceded more. But they can play better football all they want...

Do we play ugly? We scored 60 goals, 5 of them penalties. We create a lot in most matches, and btw that includes the 2 Shakhtar matches which I wonder if Cassano even watched... but the stats are clear:

Btw this Shakhtar that Cassano is belittling by saying that we finished behind Shakhtar - they won twice against Real Madrid, the same Real Madrid which won away at his beloved Atalanta without Courtois making any saves all match. Just saying.

I guess Cassano's idea of good football is going gung ho and winning 4-3. I prefer a win with a clean sheet and more compactness, thanks..

·
Registered
47,299 Posts
Cassano is looking for some kind of job connected to football and is applying the motto "if I talk I exist". He was a fantasista on the pitch and his purpose is to appear as a fantasista out of the pitch. Too bad that his genius was strictly pitch related.

·
Banned
340 Posts
I dont whats more hilarious, the same old "refs and bad luck" excuse being used over and over or that N4L seriously believes that the CL crash wasnt on Cunte at all and it wasnt embarrassing at all since in his absurd mind Shaktar and Gladbach are apparently great teams worth losing to. Well, in retrospect the latter really isnt funny, its disturbing.

How can people seriously keep defending this. Its blows my mind. If i didnt know better i'd think N4L was Cuntes long lost child or something.

Refs and bad luck 4 ever.

Cassano is hardly wrong anyways, the CL crashout was a disgrace considering the weak group and serie a is mediocre, just look at how all italian team are struggling in europe yet again.

·
Registered
47,299 Posts
Cassano is hardly wrong anyways, the CL crashout was a disgrace considering the weak group and serie a is mediocre, just look at how all italian team are struggling in europe yet again.
Cassano is neither right nor wrong. He is trying to make himself credible and that is as difficult as you pretending not to be a racist.

PS serie A is much weaker than EPL for obvious reasons

·
Registered
63,932 Posts
I dont whats more hilarious, the same old "refs and bad luck" excuse being used over and over or that N4L seriously believes that the CL crash wasnt on Cunte at all and it wasnt embarrassing at all since in his absurd mind Shaktar and Gladbach are apparently great teams worth losing to. Well, in retrospect the latter really isnt funny, its disturbing.

How can people seriously keep defending this. Its blows my mind. If i didnt know better i'd think N4L was Cuntes long lost child or something.

Refs and bad luck 4 ever.

I guess the French league was the second best league in Europe after the Bundesliga last season then? Going by the CL finalists...

We lost to neither Shakhtar or Gladbach anyhow.

For the record Atalanta, juve and Lazio have all blamed refs in CL this season so it's hardly Conte only who complained.

Yes or no:

Was Hakimi pushed by Mendy?

Was Lukaku fouled in Ukraine?

Just answer

You keep chickening out from those questions...

Anyhow I don't expect you to praise Conte when you shat on Mancini and Mourinho. In that regards Conte is in good company as he is getting the same Azzkikr coaching expert treatment lol.

You must be proud of all your Coverciano managerial certificates.

·
Banned
340 Posts
So now its a conspiracy against not only Inter in europe, but all italian teams now, this is getting better and better:LOL:

Who cares if a few specific incidents didnt go our way? That happens to every team. You cannot attribute our CL failure to a few incidents, its ridiculous and you dont know how the game would have been if those incidents had gone in our favour, the game would have been different then, but it doesnt mean we would have won. The reality is that we had an easy group and failed miserably, end of story.

Conte has a history of being useless in european competitions, yet you prefer to place the entire blame of a few specific incidents, how is that even remotely logical?

·
Banned
340 Posts
Cassano is neither right nor wrong. He is trying to make himself credible and that is as difficult as you pretending not to be a racist.
So he is neither right or wrong, but he has a hard time making himself credible? Isnt that saying he is basically wrong?

Anyways, im not pretending anything. You are the one proposing that our of sheer ignorance, since you dont understand what racism really is. I simply have reservations for certain people from certain areas and/or having certain religious beliefs our of experience, because these groups of people are statistically proven to have a very negative influence on the soceity i live in, in numerous ways. It's weird how wanting the best for your country and the native people of your country makes you a racist these days.

Then again, i know you are deeply religious, so im sure statistics and science in general dont mean much to you.

·
Registered
47,299 Posts
So he is neither right or wrong, but he has a hard time making himself credible? Isnt that saying he is basically wrong?

Anyways, im not pretending anything. You are the one proposing that our of sheer ignorance, since you dont understand what racism really is. I simply have reservations for certain people from certain areas and/or having certain religious beliefs our of experience, because these groups of people are statistically proven to have a very negative influence on the soceity i live in, in numerous ways. It's weird how wanting the best for your country and the native people of your country makes you a racist these days.

Then again, i know you are deeply religious, so im sure statistics and science in general dont mean much to you.
You are racist, there is nothing you can say to justify it. You have been banned for that reason while thousand people in the same forum weren't, so it is just a matter of accepting it. I don't care if you will accept it. The bans exist for people who do not accept it and do not try to change their attitude!

Opinions are not like ON or OFF. Some might be highly debatable or have no ground at all. In Cassano's case we are simply talking about a guy who jumped on the bandwagon of blaming the club he supports the way many other guys do. He does it for a reason which is different from the reason of many other guys: he needs a job in football and needs the other people to know he exists so he talks talks talks... he is not what I would define maître à penser, ok?
Unfortunately Cassano has to climb a mountain, the mountain he created with years of misbehavior. Similarly, you have to convince people here that you are not a racist. The difference is that Cassano knows he was wrong, while you go on pretending you are a sort of patriot lol.

·
Registered
63,932 Posts
So now its a conspiracy against not only Inter in europe, but all italian teams now, this is getting better and better:LOL:

Who cares if a few specific incidents didnt go our way? That happens to every team. You cannot attribute our CL failure to a few incidents, its ridiculous and you dont know how the game would have been if those incidents had gone in our favour, the game would have been different then, but it doesnt mean we would have won. The reality is that we had an easy group and failed miserably, end of story.

Conte has a history of being useless in european competitions, yet you prefer to place the entire blame of a few specific incidents, how is that even remotely logical?
Not saying there is a conspiracy against Italians, just pointing out that others blamed refs for less than what happened to us. We suffered from poor officiating in 2-3 matches, not only 1 like them.

'A few specific incidents' matter a great deal when 1 more win was enough for Inter to qualify. ONE!

We are talking about a group that was decided in the final matchday, Inter were 1 goal away from qualification so 1 mistake from a ref makes a difference just like 1 mistake from a player does..

Fine margins. Details make a difference especially in a short tournament. May be in 38 matches a mistake or two can happen, but 2 or 3 mistakes in 6 matches? With the existence of VAR? No, that is bullshit.

I guess juventini can also claim that the Muntari goal was one specific incident that didn't matter? Lol.

I don't care about Conte's past, we are discussing 2020-2021 and the reasons why we got eliminated from Europe. I didn't say he is always harmed by refs, but this season he WAS. THIS season. Not always.

I asked you this before and you didn't answer, which tactical mistakes do you believe Conte made which led to us getting eliminated from CL? Or in other words what should he have done to guarantee qualification?

Mind you, he only has a donkey in attack according to you ;) and most of the players don't have much CL pedigree...

It's sad that you are here still whining about the CL exit which happened in December when we are in March and top of the league, but each to his own. Even the Conte out hashtags have stopped, even grumpy red isn't grumpy anymore..

Did you even enjoy us winning Scudetti in the past? Going by your logic then Serie A was the best in the world in 2007 and 2010 because Italian clubs won CL back then... and the nationality of the CL winner decides whether a league is good or 'mediocre', no?

·
Registered
63,932 Posts
Cassano can talk and troll all he wants on the internet or even tv, no serious club will ever give him a job anyhow. May be in the lower leagues or something. Cassano couldn't discipline himself, which club will give him the responsibility of managing a group? Which club will make him a sporting director when he can easily ignore appointments or go back on his word etc...

That being said he was a great player and I loved watching him. So I will try to separate the current attention seeking troll from the fabulous player...

·
Registered
63,932 Posts
Why are Cassano and Azz being mixed up here? Just so we can justify ad hominem attacks in one case as the other?
Effectively both are saying that Conte is shit and Inter is crap, so it's the same thing really. All because Lautaro failed an open net in Kiev and because VAR didn't function in 3 matches... but yeah Conte is always to blame and he sucks when Inter are leading the table in March for the first time since what, 2010?

3321 - 3340 of 3450 Posts