Xtratime Community banner

Out of mercy, should we lock this thread?

3281 - 3300 of 3321 Posts

·
Registered
46,974 Posts
Odd penalty for CR7 btw. I don't know what he wanted to do exactly. Maybe he thought Gollini was diving on the opposite side and soft ball was enough to beat him.

About chiesa: in spite of his father having been a player and youth teams coach for Sampdoria, he celebrated the last relegation of Sampdoria on Twitter. It tells you what kind of man he is.

·
Registered
46,303 Posts
lol at the small c. I said it before (think Nacka did too)...I didn't want Chiesa at Inter. Great talent but also a world class c*nt.

·
Registered
63,239 Posts

·
Registered
17,728 Posts
Odd penalty for CR7 btw. I don't know what he wanted to do exactly. Maybe he thought Gollini was diving on the opposite side and soft ball was enough to beat him.

About chiesa: in spite of his father having been a player and youth teams coach for Sampdoria, he celebrated the last relegation of Sampdoria on Twitter. It tells you what kind of man he is.
Why would he do that? Seems too evil to be true lol.

Anyway, he does look like a **** but honestly speaking, this will help him in his career. He is a very determined head-strong player. Fits right in at Juve with all the other crybaby bullies that circle the ref after every call. I wonder though if he will be able to translate this with the NT. We'll have to see. Anyway, Insigne didn't do himself great favours for a testimony under pressure with getting sent off, and Chiesa plays in his position, so...

·
Registered
63,239 Posts
Gazzetta jinxed him

Reactions: ToniSamp

·
Registered
63,239 Posts

I remember juventini created a website called odio Collina/hate Collina.. :)

Reactions: camelface

·
Registered
63,239 Posts
Alex Sandroooooo

0-2 Viola in Turdin

BIRAGHI cross too good

·
Registered
63,239 Posts
What a lovely day

juve lose in courts mid-day

Then lose on the pitch in the evening

6 points dropped in 1 day

#record

·
Registered
63,239 Posts
Grande fucking Biraghi

2 'assists'

I know assisting an og technically doesn't count though

Let's say being involved in 2 goals directly

·
Registered
63,239 Posts
An extra special win for Fiorentina fans with the 2 traitors playing

·
Registered
24,395 Posts
LOL, Cuadrado with one of his classic career ending tackles, deserved red card. Luckily Castrovilli was okay after the tackle.

·
Registered
17,728 Posts
It was so good to see Nedved leave the stadium pissed at the ref.
I hate Juve's bullyish attitude so much.
Ronaldo is really losing his influence on matches. He will need to start accepting starting on the bench soon.

·
Registered
63,239 Posts
Speaking of Nedved, the below comment made me laugh

Italians have an excellent sense of humor

·
Registered
63,239 Posts
"Let's give ourselves an early xmas present", they said? Clear and blatant disregard for Scaramanzia.

As a punishment the early things that actually happened were the Vlahovic goal and the Cuadrado locker room shower. :)

·
Registered
63,239 Posts

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

3281 - 3300 of 3321 Posts