Xtratime Community banner

Out of mercy, should we lock this thread?

3221 - 3240 of 3254 Posts

·
Registered
61,317 Posts
I remember Kwadwo Asamoah openly called Chiesa a diver

Here:

·
Registered
46,538 Posts

I'm too lazy to translate but it's very interesting. Google translate, should be pretty clear to understand.
Not that it tells something new. It's just one more witness of one of many episodes which tell a truth everyone with a brain and without a black and white shirt knows.

·
Registered
16,668 Posts

I'm too lazy to translate but it's very interesting. Google translate, should be pretty clear to understand.
Not that it tells something new. It's just one more witness of one of many episodes which tell a truth everyone with a brain and without a black and white shirt knows.
Interesting

Certainly a disgusting decision

Reactions: ToniSamp

·
Registered
61,317 Posts
"If at a certain point Orsato is promoted and is also sent to make the final of the Champions Cup, someone must also ask 'but after that mistake he made', very serious, in my opinion, which conditioned a championship, at this point it is rewarded as well. What are we talking about?".

---

Opposite to Nucini, then. He was sent to Serie B for a decision against juve...

@ToniSamp

·
Registered
61,317 Posts
Couple of funny (and dumb) posts from rubentuz that I am sharing here for kicks.

And who won the most Scudetti by a distance in that corrupt Italy?

Exactly.

Yes, well done Genoa on giving Verona 3 easy points on a platter which renders the league farcical (if it happens)

Where is the fairness factor when Verona play the Genoa youth team but Crotone for instance play against the Genoa first team?

·
Registered
61,317 Posts

I like how a juve shirt is described as an object of low value

·
Registered
61,317 Posts
"If at a certain point Orsato is promoted and is also sent to make the final of the Champions Cup, someone must also ask 'but after that mistake he made', very serious, in my opinion, which conditioned a championship, at this point it is rewarded as well. What are we talking about?".

---

Opposite to Nucini, then. He was sent to Serie B for a decision against juve...

@ToniSamp
On the same subject...

The ref of Crotone-juve who had the balls to do an unthinkable 'triplete': send off a juve player, award a pen against juve and disallow a juve goal, that ref has been punished by being selected as a 4th official in a Serie B match.

Pretty much what Nucini said! @ToniSamp

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
61,317 Posts
Nice record to hold for the diving piece of shit Cheatesa

·
Registered
61,317 Posts
Watched juve v Barca and juve look awful. juve could/should have conceded 5 or 6 at home.

If Conte doesn't win the Scudetto this season he needs to be fired and imprisoned in China.

·
Registered
61,317 Posts
Barca kept a clean sheet with De Jong playing as a CB for the whole second half, lol.

juve felt the absence of Luis Suarez tonight for sure.

·
Registered
16,668 Posts
Watched juve v Barca and juve look awful. juve could/should have conceded 5 or 6 at home.

If Conte doesn't win the Scudetto this season he needs to be fired and imprisoned in China.
Great players in every position but incredibly lacking in balance. 3-5-2 is clearly the wrong formation. 4-2-3-1 with Chiesa, Dybala and Kulusevski behind Ronaldo and with Arthur and Bentancur as pivots would be immense, but luckily Pirlo has never coached before.

I'm beginning to worry more about Napoli TBH.

That said, Juve will probably have Guardiola or Allegri next season, so they will soon be back to winning ways.

Either way, Conte should never manage again if he fails to win this current Serie A.

·
Registered
16,668 Posts
McKennie looked awful again.

Dybala rubbish.

Long may it continue. ...

3221 - 3240 of 3254 Posts