Xtratime Community banner

Out of mercy, should we lock this thread?

3201 - 3220 of 3253 Posts

·
Registered
61,186 Posts
Yeah, Salah at juve would have sucked. I would hardly call myself a Salah fanboy but the media attention here would be annoying. Everyone all of a sudden will become a juventino because of him.

Naturally I would root against juve even if they had 11 Egyptians starting for them, anyway.

·
Registered
61,186 Posts

Excellent debut for Suarez at ju.. oops, Atletico.

·
Registered
61,186 Posts

Poor performance from juve, lucky Dzeko failed to finish them off.

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
Shocking miss from Džeko in the 56th at 2-1.

Roma quite decent I thought.

. Morata anonymous

·
Registered
61,186 Posts
Well we learned ourselves especially last season, you don't take your chances you are fecked.

·
Registered
61,186 Posts
Lol

Stupid Mikhitaryan finished like shit though afterwards.

·
Registered
46,516 Posts
Moggi is becoming jealous

The UN report pointed out that professional footballer Han Kwang Song was transferred from Serie A club Juventus to Al-Duhail in Qatar in January in violation of UN resolutions banning North Korean nationals working overseas.
“Although the panel contacted Italy and Qatar on Han’s transfer immediately after the announcement, the transfer has not been cancelled,” the UN report said.

·
Registered
45,679 Posts
What do you guys think the toughest CL group is? Which one is the Group of Death?

·
Registered
45,679 Posts
Wrong thread...but what do you think?

·
Registered
61,186 Posts
..Please discuss 😃

I guess the group that has last season's runners up PSG, last season's semi-finalists Leipzig and Man U. 3 way battle for 2 spots and Basaksehir are the dead ones, won't even make EL from that group surely. I had a feeling UEFA would put us with PSG and Man U. Our ex Man U contingent, Icardi v Inter...

Real Madrid could have had an easier draw, arguably got grouped with the toughest pot 3 and 4 teams.

But to keep this on topic, **** juve! Seems the lucky cvnts will get a 3-0 win without playing tonight.

·
Registered
45,679 Posts
But to keep this on topic, **** juve! Seems the lucky cvnts will get a 3-0 win without playing tonight.
I'm sure Juventus would have been just as willing to play the game if it was in Naples. They would never ask for a postponement in that case.

3201 - 3220 of 3253 Posts