Xtratime Community banner

Out of mercy, should we lock this thread?

• Total voters
3101 - 3107 of 3107 Posts

·
Registered
44,972 Posts
My Singaporean bruv pointed it out...they spelled it "Juvenuts".

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Aha I see now.

That is one type of nuts I wouldn't eat for sure..

·
Registered
15,951 Posts
They just got another pen..........

·
Registered
59,120 Posts

Serie A in a picture

Worth noting that the scorer for juve against Lazio, Ronaldo, should not even have played in the game

Poor Vecino sent off for less (against juve of course)

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Gattuso: 'Kulusevski wasn't touched!'
Football Italia
1 Hour Ago

Gennaro Gattuso felt Napoli did not deserve to lose 2-1 to Parma as Dejan Kulusevski ‘fell by himself’

---

the former Milan boss was disappointed with the manner of his side’s defeat and particularly referee Antonio Giua for awarding Kulusevski a penalty.

“You saw them. A referee can make a mistake, he saw them the way he did. Of course, we’re not lucky with this referee. He did the same thing at Lecce.

“Kulusevski was already on the ground when he was touched. He fell by himself. Koulibaly touched him later.

“That side, of course we could’ve done better. To me it wasn’t a penalty, but I don’t want to any controversy.

---

Kulusevski also dived against us.

Looks like a proper juve player. Probably Nedved chose him.

·
Registered
46,132 Posts
I think the first wasn't a penalty either because Grassi clearly dived. The penalty awarded to Napoli is the typical new rules penalty instead: the defender tried his best not to be hit on the arms by the ball, but he could not cut his arms. I don't want to think that the forwards nowadays shoot at the arms height on purpose but it is surely easier to hit the defenders arms than scoring a goal. Welcome to serie A 2019-2020.

·
Registered
44,972 Posts
I haven't seen many of those @ToniSamp ... this is what we were talking about though (@JCamilo )...the rules should be amended to refer to natural positioning/movement and whether a player is moving towards the ball. Bring the common sense back.

Reactions: ToniSamp
3101 - 3107 of 3107 Posts