Xtratime Community banner

Out of mercy, should we lock this thread?

• Total voters
3081 - 3093 of 3093 Posts

·
Greta joke sharer
23,435 Posts
I hope Ronaldo's sister runs her mouth more and becomes Juve's own Wanda.

·
Registered
58,505 Posts

juve haven't scored in 2 matches? No problem. Rocchi to the rescue.

·
Registered
44,713 Posts

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
What happened T, Agnelli sent you a dead horse's head in your bed?

Wow that rhymed :D

·
Registered
46,042 Posts
Nah, I'm done with these referees thing. I must accept that these are the referees. Juventus made almost as many points as they did under Conte in the 102 points season with one of these referees, but probably he simply brings them good luck or the players of Juventus play better when he is on the pitch. These are referees, ok? You don't accept this kind of referees? It's your problem! The VAR is the solution to every problem anyway. Clearly! Can you blame the referees when there is the VAR around? No! When there is a disagreement between the referee and the VAR you can't say one of the two wasn't correct anyway!

·
Registered
58,505 Posts
In Italy refs are allowed to go and check screens so ref makes the final call in any case, not VAR.

So actually I blame a ref who has the benefit of VAR more than a VAR-less ref. It's one thing to make a bad call in a split second, but it's much worse to make a bad call after seeing replays.

At the end of the day, match ref or VAR are all Italian referees anyhow.

I would like to see a Serie A season with non-Italian refs and see if juve wins the league...

·
Registered
44,713 Posts
I don't think regional/national bias is the biggest worry anyway.

3081 - 3093 of 3093 Posts