Xtratime Community banner

Out of mercy, should we lock this thread?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 3052 Posts

·
Registered
58,019 Posts
Trento eh :D Familiarising themselves with the lower divisions I see. :pp

·
Registered
58,019 Posts
Is it just me or is that Trento jersey a cheap rip off of Parma's old jerseys ?

It's almost identical to the one the Gialloblu wore when they won the UEFA Cup in 99 against Marseille.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I wonder if he's still overrated by you bunch. Don't recall if it's this forum or another that I post in, but I always got a good laugh at how 'The Hammer' actually had fans.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He played decent for us.....:rolleyes: Actually one of our better players, ESPECIALLY in the derbies....

So don't go criticizing him.....

:rolleyes:

Especially when you're all about supporting our players like that Adriano

·
Registered
58,019 Posts
Gaetan said:
Don't recall if it's this forum or another that I post in, but I always got a good laugh at how 'The Hammer' actually had fans.
We do have his biggest fans over here. :D

In that order

1. Firdaus

2. TAZZ

·
Registered
58,019 Posts
#3 :pp

Unless we discover illicit wire-taps condemning both Fird and TAZZ, you'll have to be content with that position. Sorry. :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
CZ: I joined Juve because of Capello...

now he needs to change that...like this...

CZ: I joined Juve because of the atmosphere of Serie B...

:D enjoy it...buffon already enjoys it very much and feels challenging of winning the championship of B...

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Decent DM if he does not need only to provide longer range passes.

He wanted to play, he move on to the coach who wanted him and knows how to get the best out of him. When he arrived... he Coach left for Another Club.... ignoring him.

OK this thread is about Mocking Juve..... not exactly CZ. :D

·
Registered
44,294 Posts
I'm sorry, but you can take me off that list. :tongue: For his actions, he has lost all my goodwill, good player or not. :stuckup:

As far as I'm concerned, there has always been ONE ZANETTI. :stuckup:

Still, I'm not going to go out of my way to knock CZ, since we didn't exactly give him enough playing time AND since he did help us win that Italian Cup in 2005. Can't be an ingrate like Ronaldo. ;)

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
When I first heard of him at Roma, I thought he was JZ's brother :pp. Now he could well be Vieri's. again :pp

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
Zanetti: I'll play for Juventus in Serie B
tribalfooball.com - July 30, 2006

New Juventus midfielder Cristiano Zanetti has dismissed reports that he wants to leave following his new club's demotion to Serie B.

Zanetti only joined on a Bosman at the end last season and said: "We have a great squad.

"I have thought about it and have reached the conclusion that I will not have any problem playing in Serie B."

Well have fun jackass.

·
LEGEND:Sir Bobby
7,222 Posts
that player is the only reason why Nesta is not an interista right now...........if you remember of course.

1 - 20 of 3052 Posts