3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this the off topic thread
this place is for jokes ,talks ,armenian talks,and everything we whant

BAIC AMEN INCH CHAPI MEJ :crazy:

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Arje napastakin mi or tenuma, es xexche manto kangnatsa. Asum a inch a exel, asum a jiraf sirats unem. Amen or trnum em verev vor pachem, inchum em nerkev vor "anem", oops knerek :) Mi vorosh zamank heto, es arche tenuma es napin, es urax trvruma asuma, nap incha exel. Napon el, vortexits shinum ei, entex el pachum em.

P.S. Jiraf has a long neck.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok guyz
who of u likes moby s songs
I LIKE HIS NEW HIT
LIFT ME UP

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
COOLNTALL said:
ok guyz
who of u likes moby s songs
I LIKE HIS NEW HIT
LIFT ME UP
Moby is good, I like him.
Have you heard of Crystal Method? They are really good.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah havent heard about em.
i dont like things like HARD ROCK i hate it
only System is ok.

moby has cool songs
like BODY ROCK
rock ya
gonna stop ya.........
then i like russian new singers singerins.
they are not bad.
but TATUL AND ARAM ASTARYANOOO are somethin else
they are out of this world

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dude s i m goin to make a HALL OF FAME THREAD.

there will the HALL OF FAMERS there,i m workin on it.
it is goin to be ausome

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Are you playing football for fun or recreation ??

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
who me
i play for enjoyment for the joy of excitement

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
I had actually heard something about it, but what a move he is making, seems like a pretty big stepdown from nt u-19 coach to a college women's team coach?

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
FCArarat said:
I had actually heard something about it, but what a move he is making, seems like a pretty big stepdown from nt u-19 coach to a college women's team coach?
You never know, maybe the guy is a pervert. And it's a strategic move for him :nasty: :nasty: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
HAHAHa, reminds me of a gym teacher in my school. This guy must be at least 50 years old, he coaches almost all of the girls teams and there are some pretty prevalent rumors about how he ended up at our school, apparently he had sex with one of his senior students at his previous high school, and although he couldnt be prosecuted because she was 18 they kicked him out. Anyway, i went a little far with this.lol

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
There are Armenians all over the place you'd be suprised where u'll find a few.... :dielaugh: ;)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok zer cavttanem

FC ARARAT MY CONGRATULAIONS OF BECOMIN THE MOD.

now keep up the good work,act like a mod, and dont let our forum get bashed a lot.

i wont be postin that much,but if i have a good info ill post it for sure
so,i m just affended a bit, i get the votes but like that doesnt matter, but i dont care really , i whant congratulate my brothe again!!

CONGRATS, n like i said ill drink martini with u and congratulate u if there was a chance.
thx to everyone who voted for me, ILL BE AROUND

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
CoolnTall

Ok, thank you bro. But i think you are wrong. If you are as committed to Armenian football as you say you are, and i definately think you are, then you shouldnt let this get in the way. Dont stop posting, you're still a very big part of this forum.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well mr mod :D
i really think that i wont leave place, its not my style to leave the place which have been built with my hands, and i think the mod squad in the forum isnt very bad :D .
so ill stick with this place,not because of xtratime,just bcz of ARMENIAN FOOTBALL

as it is said in the forum rules
we represnt our FLAG OUR COUNTRY OUR NATION.

but fcararat i mean mr mod, i m very angry/touchy/crazy/hardcore, so be carefull with this heavy poster :cool:

WHO IS COOLNTALL.
who gave 1700+ posts to this place and to be dissapointed in community but i dont care
everyone knows who i m ,and the ones who dont know who i m are afraid of me, i got fired bcz i was TOO STRONG to be handled, but the strong people are always strong
bcz of their heart,bcz of their soul.
i have been banned once, but then i showed everyone that i had the power to post
and not to give up, i became the first person in xt to ever become a mod afer being banned.but then again, i was dismissed from my job bcz i was a danger of becomin a cm.
but at that time i really cared about this place, i was interested in developing it,but now i m not, due to some shity circumstances i had to come back to this place,bcz the soccervision was sh*t,and even worse than this place.

so newcomers,veterans,hall of famers-DONT HAVE THE EXPERIENCE I HAD.

aramo vardevanyan

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Well said aper
I hope you can still show them what Aramo is made of
Never stop posting axper
We know the contributions you made here and therefore you must stick with us

1 - 20 of 8820 Posts