Xtratime Community banner

2341 - 2360 of 2387 Posts

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
It's actually pretty scary but it's hard to base your security around securing the airports, metro stations, etc. Why is it that terrorists don't bomb the security lines here at American airports? Two things come to mind. First, Al Qaeda has never directly target the average American civilian (which terrorists in Russia seem to be more than happy to do, and Al Qaeda did in Spain and London iirc). Second, there are so few terrorists here that most of them would get caught trying to plan an attack, rather than when they try to carry it out.
Every year Moscow have a major terror attack.....before it was the metro,now the airport's.

Since the 2000's the terrorism attacks spread to all Russia.

i think this guys will try do do something during olympics games
maybe not in Sochi or moscow but in any other part of Russia,it will have a major impact.

·
Registered
64,023 Posts
Every year Moscow have a major terror attack.....before it was the metro,now the airport's.

Since the 2000's the terrorism attacks spread to all Russia.

i think this guys will try do do something during olympics games
maybe not in Sochi or moscow but in any other part of Russia,it will have a major impact.
Let's not rush to conclusions about who did what. Remember what happened in 1999?

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Don't believe it......Putin wants Russia to have a good image in the world.

·
SPQR
3,660 Posts
Boys this gets my blood boiling. I neearly had a fight this morning regarding this terrorist attack. A French Morrocan guy was defending these scum!!

RIP to all the unfortunate souls who happened to be there. It is time to finish them off once and for all, full out attack needed.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Boys this gets my blood boiling. I neearly had a fight this morning regarding this terrorist attack. A French Morrocan guy was defending these scum!!

RIP to all the unfortunate souls who happened to be there. It is time to finish them off once and for all, full out attack needed.

There will always be lunatic people ready to explode themselves.

You need to have tigh security in all major places which gather a lot of people...even they decide to explode themselves in a restaurant or in a normal bus nothing you can do about it.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I came on here in 2004 after the Beslan school attack to post my condolences. Then I did the same thing after the metro attacks. Some of you then gave me a little heads up on who may really be involved behind these attacks. Now kleber said Litvinenko which made me read even more about this stuff. Do you guys believe what he said about all of the attacks that happened before his death?
Thanks
RIP to all the Russian people that have died for no reason!!!

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
I came on here in 2004 after the Beslan school attack to post my condolences. Then I did the same thing after the metro attacks. Some of you then gave me a little heads up on who may really be involved behind these attacks. Now kleber said Litvinenko which made me read even more about this stuff. Do you guys believe what he said about all of the attacks that happened before his death?
Thanks
http://rt.com/politics/putin-chechen-domodedovo-blast/

I realy don't know what to think now......

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Two people killed, five injured in car blast in Russia’s republic of Dagestan

*A car blast in Russia’s North Caucasus has killed at least two people and injured another five. The car was parked outside a café in the town of Khasavyurt when the explosion occurred at 10.15 pm. Investigators are working to identify those behind the attack.

Oh well nothing new,sadly this happen usualy once a week in that region.

But sometimes is Mafia groups not chechens rebels.

·
Left Back
229 Posts
Thanks
I view such theories with the same skepticism that I have for 9/11 conspiracy theories. Is it possible? I suppose so. But I generally assume that governments don't stage attacks against their own people.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I view such theories with the same skepticism that I have for 9/11 conspiracy theories. Is it possible? I suppose so. But I generally assume that governments don't stage attacks against their own people.
It does seem like a far fetched idea. But, some of the stuff you read makes you think about it. After 9/11 you saw where US went. And you saw what they made up inorder to get in there. And all of that was based on 9/11. Plus you see stuff like the third building that went down, that not many people know about.
I am not going to get in to Russia's issues. But you can see things that are similar with 9/11.

·
SPQR
3,660 Posts
Russian might and power ;)

[tub]1hxgveZF4vU[/tub]

·
Registered
64,023 Posts
I'm know it's not to be taken seriously but Russians don't drink vodka out of fvcking drinking glasses. I wish I could complain about how annoying this vodka shit is (not having a go at you Jeff, it's all good) but I can't since I'm a raging bigot. :palm:

2341 - 2360 of 2387 Posts