Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
US and winga gyau...only 18 and will start for hoffenheim this yr!

fast , agile , good technique and bag of tricks!...

hes gonna be god like! book it!

·
Registered
395 Posts
What are you smoking? I'd consider myself someone who knows his Bundesliga stuff very well and wasn't even aware of him nor are there any papers talking about him.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What are you smoking? I'd consider myself someone who knows his Bundesliga stuff very well and wasn't even aware of him nor are there any papers talking about him.
well now u know..remember the name , remember the name

·
Registered
46,056 Posts
I watched the video linked by Johnny: this guy clearly has awful shooting skills and I'm not particularly impressed by his ball control either. I think Giovinco is much better and everyone knows I don't like Giovinco either.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol thats when he was 16-15...hes now 18 and one hell of a flyer. He will not be stopped . hes too fast , quick wit dribbling skillz. he is already practicing wit the first team in germany cuz his coach loves him.

·
Registered
46,056 Posts
lol thats when he was 16-15...hes now 18 and one hell of a flyer. He will not be stopped . hes too fast , quick wit dribbling skillz. he is already practicing wit the first team in germany cuz his coach loves him.
LOL, he is practicing with the first team because all the clubs do the same with their most promising youngsters, but playing official games in the first team is a completely different matter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts