Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... are the days where everything is going to go crumbling down. Finally people are going to realise that Perez, his epl players and asian fans can't take this great club anywhere. Barca will be 9 points clear and Juve is going to bring la decima :rollani: dreams to a halt.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I guess two defeats in Valencia and Turin could happen.

However, I expect Madrid to get a draw in Turin and go through to next round of CL.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
papa said:
... are the days where everything is going to go crumbling down. Finally people are going to realise that Perez, his epl players and asian fans can't take this great club anywhere. Barca will be 9 points clear and Juve is going to bring la decima :rollani: dreams to a halt.
if i wasn't me, i would say you are me...
though since casillas will play against juve, i'de say our chances of advancing are more then what they have been 24 hours ago.
It was from the getgo a 50% chance to advance and it still is.
(Btw, i would say the same thing about barca chances to advance).

regarding la liga, we about 5% chance of winning in mestalla, about 30% of getting out a tie and the rest for a lost.
on the other hand, i'm not so sure barca will get the whole 3 points in osasuna (i think that's the team they are playing).

but more importantly, you are right about perez, though stating about EPL player is wrong. EPL have some good english players.
We just don't have them on our team... :)
(We only get the models and the cripple ones...)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts