Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
I want Mourinho kick all these guys in the ass berate Maldini for lack of signing then finish 2nd place.

Hope its not Wenger...

Mourinho i think will accept this job.

·
Registered
24,061 Posts

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
Seems like all the arrow is pouting at Spalletti.

What do you guys think as the decision to sack Giampaolo shouldn’t be delayed.
I wish we could have better option but the rate we are going only he seems to be the realistic option at this moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
52,351 Posts
Hope its not Wenger...

Mourinho i think will accept this job.
Mourinho wont accept. He has constantly made a show about how Inter is only team he would consider in Italy. Just these past months alone. It would been alright if he was quiet, but would look pathetic to go to their biggiest rivals after that.

And for what? Risk it with a squad that's Fiorentina level these days (except handful of exceptions), with a management that changes every summer, plus no money.

Mourinho is virtually done in top level, if he comes to this Milan and fail, would be final nail on his club career.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Spalletti ,4-2-3-1? Donnarumma; Calabria, Musacchio?, Romagnoli, T. Hernandez; Kessie, Bennacer; Suso, Paqueta, Bonaventura; Rafael Leao.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Yeah Giampaolo just had it coming.

Not a fan of Spalletti. Seems a hard to like guy, and he would not be my choice.

However, he has qualified teams to CL in something like 12 of his last 13 jobs. Closer to the profile we needed to begin with.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
Another meh signing. Meh signings = meh results. Not that difficult
Yes but there are degrees of that. I get the instinctive reaction, which I share.

But objectively Spalletti is just a much more accomplished manager, experienced at a similar level, clearly more ready to take on a job like this. He has done it before.

Giampaolo was always a WTF appointment, for me anyway.

·
Scudetto
23,364 Posts
Giampaolo at first was meh but damn Doctor was so hyped about him all of us got tricked

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
Giampaolo at first was meh but damn Doctor was so hyped about him all of us got tricked

LOL...you have thrown Doc under the bus when shit hit the fan.
Well I have high hope when we sign Giampaolo like he was the second coming of Sacchi. Even Sacchi approved it.
End up we got a fraud who don’t even know his best XI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
True. I thought we were getting the next Sarri, if not a better version of him. Little did I know that Giampaolo is what Montella would have been if he had down syndrome.

For Skriniar I always credited Giampy, but turns out it was Spalletti who unleashed his best features. Anyway it seems we're getting Pioli. While happy that the autist left with Pioli this season should be considered over. We won't get relegated at least.

·
Registered
24,061 Posts
From MG to pioli... How the almighty has fallen!

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
Not sure what to make of it. Giampy of course needs to go after all the mess (mostly he created) BUT Pioli?!

Spalleti makes sense even not to flashy BUT Pioli ...

41 - 60 of 86 Posts